Finding the crime

Finding the crime

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
22 Jul 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
I don’t owe you anything either.
Just deal with my atheist perspective by branding me a liar if that works for you. Don't forget your self-reflection, lest you seem like a hypocrite about your own thread topic.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Jul 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Just deal with my atheist perspective by branding me a liar if that works for you. Don't forget your self-reflection, lest you seem like a hypocrite about your own thread topic.
If I ever tell you something about my past and refuse to give you any insight into it being
true or not, accuse me of lying.

F

Moves
22 Jul 18

If I ever tell you something about my past and refuse to give you any insight into it being
This is the reasoning of an adolescent. You underestimate me.

You should engage in self-reflection.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Jul 18

This is the reasoning of an adolescent. You underestimate me.

You should engage in self-reflection.
🙂

F

Moves
22 Jul 18

This is a glimpse into your shabby version of 'common decency' that you ought to be regretting already.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Jul 18
4 edits

This is a glimpse into your shabby version of 'common decency' that you ought to be regretting already.
"ought to be"
Funny, you want me to answer questions for you which I have done in countless threads,
yet I only had one question I wanted from you and you say no. So if there is any common
decency why are you also not in this "ought to be" when you refuse to answer a single
question from me. Where did you get this "ought to be" from, since it only applies to
those you talk to and not you? If it were common, you and I would be held to the same
standard, but you are not bound to it, therefore it isn't common.

F

Moves
22 Jul 18

"ought to be"
Yes, you ought to be embarrassed. Why would I accuse you of lying? And how would that rectify the fact that you have accused me of being a liar. It's shabby on your part.

You ought to do some self-reflection.

F

Moves
22 Jul 18

Funny, you want me to answer questions for you which I have done in countless threads,
yet I only had one question I wanted from you and you say no. So if there is any common
decency why are you also not in this "ought to be" when you refuse to answer a single
question from me. Where did you get this "ought to be" from, since it only applies to
those y ...[text shortened]... d I would be held to the same
standard, but you are not bound to it, therefore it isn't common.
I am not a Christian, KellyJay. Go with your FMF-is-a-liar riff.

F

Moves
22 Jul 18

Where did you get this "ought to be" from, since it only applies to
those you talk to and not you? .
It applies to this: "If I ever tell you something about my past and refuse to give you any insight into it being 
true or not, accuse me of lying." You posted that. It's the retort of a teenager. You ought to know better.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Jul 18
1 edit

It applies to this: "If I ever tell you something about my past and refuse to give you any insight into it being 
true or not, accuse me of lying." You posted that. It's the retort of a teenager. You ought to know better.
LOL, you are claiming privilege that you don’t have to answer a question to you while
demanding others respond to yours is a bit selfish and hypocritical, whatever standard
you are attempting to apply to me isn’t being applied to yourself. Seems to fit the OP
rather nicely, check out the logs in your own eyes before demanding things that
“ought to be” from others. If you are unwilling to do what you ask, stop asking.

F

Moves
22 Jul 18

LOL, you are claiming privilege that you don’t have to answer a question to you while
demanding others respond to yours is a bit selfish and hypocritical, whatever standard
you are attempting to apply to me isn’t being applied to yourself. Seems to fit the OP
“ought to be” from others. If you are unwilling to do what you ask, stop asking.
Just assume I am a liar. I don't mind.

F

Moves
22 Jul 18

,whatever standard you are attempting to apply to me isn’t being applied to yourself.
Same standard. I am here to discuss our current beliefs and perspectives. I apply the same standard to both of us.

F

Moves
22 Jul 18

Seems to fit the OP
“ought to be” from others.
You ought to be embarrassed by your first post on this page. There is no log in my eye on this.

Moves
22 Jul 18
1 edit

If I ever tell you something about my past and refuse to give you any insight into it being true or not, accuse me of lying.
OK I’ll pick that one up....

Irrespective of what you believe today. Was there ever a time in the past when you were growing as a Christian (like sonship in admitted in post 2 of Thread 177599) when you considered and knew yourself to be absolutely saved, but had not come to accept every single thing in the bible as being entirely trustworthy?

I’ll be very interested if I even get any answer from you, let alone a straight one.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Jul 18

Just assume I am a liar. I don't mind.
My assumptions have nothing to do with you demanding what you refuse to do yourself.
I've had nice conversations with you, but your demands on other people for that which
you don't hold yourself up too, is hypocritical.

The separate topic of me thinking you have lied about your past, is just that a separate
subject, one easily rectified by you doing what you demand from others which is
answer a simple question. That would dispel any thought about your truthfulness, but
I think you like being the martyr here, being accused of lying, puffs up ego or whatever
you think you are getting out of your refusal to do what you demand of others.