1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 10:57
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Same standard. I am here to discuss our current beliefs and perspectives. I apply the same standard to both of us.
    LOL, yes you want to answer what you want and not what you don't want. The details are
    not that important.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 10:59
    You ought to be embarrassed by your first post on this page. There is no log in my eye on this.
    Yea, ah okay!
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:00
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    LOL, yes you want to answer what you want and not what you don't want. The details are
    not that important.
    Current beliefs. You are a Christian. I am not. It's a level playing field.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:02
    FMF: Just assume I am a liar. I don't mind.

My assumptions have nothing to do with you demanding what you refuse to do yourself.
    I've had nice conversations with you, but your demands on other people for that which
    you don't hold yourself up too, is hypocritical.

The separate topic of me thinking you have lied about your past, is just that a ...[text shortened]... ego or whatever
    you think you are getting out of your refusal to do what you demand of others.
    Like I said, Just assume I am a liar and that I was never a Christian. It's OK. So, my questions remain dodged. Stop running away.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:021 edit
    If I ever tell you something about my past and refuse to give you any insight into it being
    true or not, accuse me of lying.
    Again...

Irrespective of what you believe today. Was there ever a time in the past when you were growing as a Christian (like sonship in admitted in post 2 of Thread 177599) when you considered and knew yourself to be absolutely saved, but had not come to accept every single thing in the bible as being entirely trustworthy?

I’ll be very interested if I even get any answer from you, let alone a straight one
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:02
    Current beliefs. You are a Christian. I am not. It's a level playing field.
    Yes, not disputing that. I've been a Christian over 30 years, you have claimed you have
    been too, that is a level playing field.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:04
    The separate topic of me thinking you have lied about your past, is just that a separate subject, one easily rectified by you doing what you demand from others which is answer a simple question. That would dispel any thought about your truthfulness, but
    I think you like being the martyr here, being accused of lying, puffs up ego or whatever
    you think you are getting out of your refusal to do what you demand of others.
    I don't mind you calling me a liar and thinking that I have always been an atheist. You don't need to hide behind the FMF-is-a-lair thing anymore.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:061 edit
    Yes, not disputing that. I've been a Christian over 30 years, you have claimed you have
    You say you will answer questions about your past, I’ve just asked you one, twice... and you are refusing to answer.

Why should another poster answer questions about their past when you flat out refuse to answer questions about yours?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:06
    I am not a Christian, KellyJay. I post here as a non-Christian. If I were ever to become one again and want to discuss my Christian belief in the Gospel, I will tell you. I don't believe in the Gospel though. If you want Christians to prove to you that they are Christians, talk to Christians about it. I am an atheist.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:091 edit
    If there is a “level playing field” KellyJay it is called intellectual honesty, something you are not displaying any of in this extended exchange with FMF.

And we all know why, because the question he asked you is one you cannot or will not answer. I predict you will have him back on ignore in the not too distant future under the self-deceptive pretence that you have me on ignore now.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:12
    I am not a Christian, KellyJay. I post here as a non-Christian. If I were ever to become one again and want to discuss my Christian belief in the Gospel, I will tell you. I don't believe in the Gospel though. If you want Christians to prove to you that they are Christians, talk to Christians about it. I am an atheist.
    I did not say you were not an atheist, and there isn't a Christian alive can tell me what I have
    asked you.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:14
    I did not say you were not an atheist, and there isn't a Christian alive can tell me what I have
    asked you.
    I am an atheist. I am not bothered about you thinking that I am lying about my past. Talk to me as an atheist - a "lying" atheist" - if you want.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:15
    I did not say you were not an atheist....
    I didn't say you did.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:17
    I am an atheist. I am not bothered about you thinking that I am lying about my past. Talk to me as an atheist - a "lying" atheist" - if you want.
    Sure, explain the gospel that you once believed in for over 30 years?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:201 edit
    Sure, explain the gospel that you once believed in for over 30 years?
    Just go with the FMF-is-lying thing. I am OK with it. I am not interested in trying to prove to you that I am not a liar.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree