First amendment right to refuse services to...

First amendment right to refuse services to...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
323d

@josephw said
Refer to my original reply.
I read your earlier reply but it didn’t answer my question, which about what you believe to be right.

Do you personally think it is right for a doctor to let someone die because that person’s sexual lifestyle offends their religious sensibilities?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
323d

@divegeester said
I read your earlier reply but it didn’t answer my question, which about what you believe to be right.

Do you personally think it is right for a doctor to let someone die because that person’s sexual lifestyle offends their religious sensibilities?
It's not for me to decide.

But as I understand the Hippocratic oath, which is negligible, the answer is no.

Can you provide an example of where a doctor refused medical care to save a life, and that person died?

I know that tens of thousands of Jehovah's witnesses that have refused a blood transfusion have died, thanks to those clowns in Brooklyn, NY for their deception, but I am unaware of any medical professional refusing medical treatment, although there are many malpractice suits.

So now that you have your answer, and hopefully you do, in what possible way will you now obfuscate the issue and deride my reply and criticize?

F

Moves
323d
1 edit

@josephw said
Fair question.

The answer is relative to the context in which the verses in question occur.

To create a conflict between seemingly opposing truth belies the truth of each, and demonstrates the exegetical ignorance of anyone that attempts to do so.

Trust me, there's absolutely no way you're going to understand what the scriptures teach while being an agnostic-atheist.

All you can do is debate and argue without understanding.
Why do you so often resort to this furtive playing-of-the-man riff rather than the ball?

F

Moves
323d

@josephw
So it would seem you are unable to answer the question of whether the scripture about believers not being "unequally yoked together with unbelievers" supersedes "love your neighbour and love your enemies and judge others not lest you be judged". Perhaps it is too difficult or awkward a question?

F

Moves
323d

@josephw said
It's a figure of speech. What's the matter? Keep up.
Your ersatz pomposity and word salads make you sound like you have an inferiority complex.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
323d

@fmf said
@josephw
So it would seem you are unable to answer the question of whether the scripture about believers not being "unequally yoked together with unbelievers" supersedes "love your neighbour and love your enemies and judge others not lest you be judged". Perhaps it is too difficult or awkward a question?
Too difficult a question for you.

I answered the question, but I doubt you read it, and even if you did the spiritual application went over your head.

According to the scriptures you are spiritually dead and have not the capacity to understand them because you don't have the Spirit of God, but according to the scriptures you have the spirit of this world which denies God's Christ.

Call it what you will, but that's what the scriptures teach, and that you cannot deny.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
323d
2 edits

@fmf said
Your ersatz pomposity and word salads make you sound like you have an inferiority complex.
And you obviously have an insecurity complex based on the fact that you'll say anything to prop up your assertions to keep from losing face.

Your angry face avatar proves it. 😡

Ersatz pomposity indeed, hypocrite. It's you that's the word salad man around here. Straight talk flies in you face, so you resort to ad hominem.

F

Moves
323d

@josephw said

I answered the question, but I doubt you read it, and even if you did the spiritual application went over your head.
This is simply an evasive ad hominem.

F

Moves
323d

@josephw said
According to the scriptures you are spiritually dead and have not the capacity to understand them because you don't have the Spirit of God, but according to the scriptures you have the spirit of this world which denies God's Christ.
None of this playing-the ball-stuff prevents you from answering the question about your belief.

F

Moves
323d

@josephw said
And you obviously have an insecurity complex based on the fact that you'll say anything to prop up your assertions to keep from losing face.

Your angry face avatar proves it. 😡

Ersatz pomposity indeed, hypocrite. It's you that's the word salad man around here. Straight talk flies in you face, so you resort to ad hominem.
Why do you resort to this kind of thing every single time? I have simply asked you if you believe 2 Corinthians 6:14 supersedes, according to your beliefs, the exhortations in scripture to Christians to love their neighbours, love their enemies, and judge others not lest they be judged.

rain

Moves
322d

@josephw said
Communism = what's yours is mine
No, Communism: what's yours is ours.

Don't confuse dictatorships like Cuba, China or Russia with communism.

rain

Moves
322d

@divegeester said
Whilst I agree with your principle about this, don’t you yourself discriminate against Republicans by claiming a Republican cannot be a real Christian?
Has she ever claimed Republicans shouldn't be allowed to marry, adopt children or that it should be legal to deny them public services?

No. Learn the difference between denying rights and holding an opinion.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
308d
1 edit

@josephw said

According to the scriptures you are spiritually dead and have not the capacity to understand them because you don't have the Spirit of God, but according to the scriptures you have the spirit of this world which denies Go ...[text shortened]... 's Christ.

Call it what you will, but that's what the scriptures teach, and that you cannot deny.
Good grief, where to start.

And what a revelation your post is about your religious and social bigotry

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
308d
1 edit

@vivify said
Has she ever claimed Republicans shouldn't be allowed to marry, adopt children or that it should be legal to deny them public services?

No. Learn the difference between denying rights and holding an opinion.
Suzianne has openly stated that a Republican cannot be a true Christian.

I didn’t say anything about rights, adoption, services… I’m pointing out that Suzianne discriminates against Republicans who claim to be Christian, based on her political beliefs. I’m pointing out to her that in doing so while attacking other people for discrimination, that she is being hypocritical.

Learn to follow the exchanges.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
308d
1 edit

@josephw said
It's not for me to decide.
But I’m not asking you to “decide” wether or not a person receives medical care or not; I’m asking you what you believe, I’m questioning your moral compass. Here’s the question again, fourth time…