For Beatlemania

For Beatlemania

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
02 Mar 07

Originally posted by Ragnorak
What age are you?

D
Per Section 6 of the TOS you have agreed not to store or collect personal information on any of the members of the site. Please comply.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
04 Mar 07

Originally posted by beatlemania
What questions do you have?
There's two batches on page 4 that you could take a stab at.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
06 Mar 07

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
There's two batches on page 4 that you could take a stab at.
I assume he's still conducting in depth research.

b

Here

Moves
07 Mar 07

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
I assume he's still conducting in depth research.
I'm sure this is the last thing you'll expect from me, but I won't be answering the posts anymore. Reason being is I don't have 2-3 hrs every time I get on the posts just to answer 20-30 questions and the next day have another 20-30 questions dumped on me. I have a life to live and I won't waste it arguing with people who won't change their minds no matter what I say.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
07 Mar 07

I'm sure this is the last thing you'll expect from me, but I won't be answering the posts anymore. Reason being is I don't have 2-3 hrs every time I get on the posts just to answer 20-30 questions and the next day have another 20-30 questions dumped on me. I have a life to live and I won't waste it arguing with people who won't change their minds no matter what I say.
Translation: I can't answer your questions because I have no evidence for creationism at all.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
07 Mar 07

Run away then.

c

Moves
07 Mar 07

Never mind if you can or can't convince any of us here. That is besides the point. But aren't you at least keen to find out more on the accuracy of your information? For example, aren't you curious to know if the world is really 6,000 to 10,000 years old? Would there be any other ways to find out apart from the bible?

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
07 Mar 07

I thought they were fair questions and certainly ones that I've struggled to find answers to.

:'(

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirate™

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
09 Mar 07

What questions do you have?
I've got a question.

At what point in God's grand scheme of things did he decide to introduce racial variation amongst all us little sinners? If there is no evolution and we're all spliced from the genes of 2 master parents, then where do all the differences in skin colour, facial features, hair and eye colour, height, build, etc. between the various races and ethnic groups in the world today.

Surely if we're all cut from the same stone and there's been gene mutation over the years then we should all be the same. The black guy I work with should have the same nose structure as me, the pygmies I saw on a documentary last night shouldn't be so short, oriental people shouldn't have different eye structures to me, we should all have the same skin colour, Scandinavians shouldn't be taller and blonder than me, etc...

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Mar 07

Originally posted by Daemon Sin
I've got a question.

At what point in God's grand scheme of things did he decide to introduce racial variation amongst all us little sinners? If there is no evolution and we're all spliced from the genes of 2 master parents, then where do all the differences in skin colour, facial features, hair and eye colour, height, build, etc. between the various r ...[text shortened]... have the same skin colour, Scandinavians shouldn't be taller and blonder than me, etc...
You heard the man, nolo contendere.

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirate™

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
09 Mar 07

Originally posted by sonhouse
You heard the man, nolo contendere.
Culum vertere!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Mar 07

Culum vertere!
Yep, turned tail and ran. With aforementioned tail tucked firmly under his legs.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
09 Mar 07

I've got a question.

At what point in God's grand scheme of things did he decide to introduce racial variation amongst all us little sinners? If there is no evolution and we're all spliced from the genes of 2 master parents, then where do all the differences in skin colour, facial features, hair and eye colour, height, build, etc. between the various r ...[text shortened]... have the same skin colour, Scandinavians shouldn't be taller and blonder than me, etc...
This is a very good point, but can be explained by several 'Edens' existing throughout the world. Black Edens, Asian Edens, White, etc... The same story was played out in each as was God's plan.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Mar 07

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
This is a very good point, but can be explained by several 'Edens' existing throughout the world. Black Edens, Asian Edens, White, etc... The same story was played out in each as was God's plan.
So the bible is incomplete then? Also, did adam and eve have belly buttons?

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
09 Mar 07

Originally posted by sonhouse
So the bible is incomplete then? Also, did adam and eve have belly buttons?
Not incomplete so much as why tell the same story 20 - 30 times when 1 will do. Adam and Eve did not have belly buttons. Don't be silly.