1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 20:44
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Not my call. If he did do this falsely then he'll answer to God but you need to remember prayer by the Older Men to God and asking him for direction on the matter. If God see's the dishonesty by the husband then it will be brought out in their research of the facts.
    And Jesus being born thru the line of David is an extremly important fact just because ...[text shortened]... it is, does not change the facts of the Bible and how God deals with mankind then and now.
    david has a chinese wife. his resulting son takes a cherokee wife. the grandson takes a japanese wife. the resulting offspring takes an african wife. years later jesus is born. how is he not from david's line? so you see, the fact that jesus has to have david for an ancestor is irrelevant to our discussion of fornicating and keeping the "breed" pure.

but you need to remember prayer by the Older Men to God and asking him for direction on the matter.
    really man? that is how you intend to hand out justice? by asking god on every single matter and refusing to think for yourself? not to mention that the law is clear: parents have to provide proof. it doesn't say anything that god is required to descend from heaven whenever injustice happens.

he will answer to god.
    When? before or after the girl's brains are splattered on the ground?

It was a promise originally made to Abraham for his obediance to God for his willingness to sacrifice his own son.
    so there is a reward for being psychotic. willingness to sacrifice ones son for no reason at all other than a vision possibly caused by too much wine telling you to kill another human being. and that reward is that in several generation your grandchild will be the mother of the messiah.
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Dec '09 23:00
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    david has a chinese wife. his resulting son takes a cherokee wife. the grandson takes a japanese wife. the resulting offspring takes an african wife. years later jesus is born. how is he not from david's line? so you see, the fact that jesus has to have david for an ancestor is irrelevant to our discussion of fornicating and keeping the "breed" pure.

[b] ...[text shortened]... hat reward is that in several generation your grandchild will be the mother of the messiah.
    This is not worth answering. Be serious and you'll get a responce.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 07:49
    This is not worth answering. Be serious and you'll get a responce.
    deffensive much?

what parts are not serious? the part where i get annoyed that you consider the hypothetical girl's death as just another cracked egg in the omelete, that since she is resurrected later by god, no harm is done?why do we even punish murderers then? the part where i get annoyed that you say hypothetical girl cannot die "unjustly" because hypotethical elders confer with god and ask him if she is "guilty"? the part where i get annoyed that you even call this law just? or the part where i demonstrated to you that every single jew descending from david could have fornicated all over the world and jesus would still be descended from david because it is the male line that counts? perhaps the part where i get annoyed that you consider abraham as a righteous man for wanting to kill his son because some voice claiming to be god spoke in his head but you consider every mad son of a that murdered their family because god told them to as insane.

please do tell me which of these parts you find offensive and unserious and hurting your feelings. and i might rephrase them.
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 09:42
    deffensive much?

what parts are not serious? the part where i get annoyed that you consider the hypothetical girl's death as just another cracked egg in the omelete, that since she is resurrected later by god, no harm is done?why do we even punish murderers then? the part where i get annoyed that you say hypothetical girl cannot die "unjustly" because h ...[text shortened]... arts you find offensive and unserious and hurting your feelings. and i might rephrase them.
    If you were wanting a decent discussion you'd be asking these questions with civility. Your not as your obviously looking to argue...
    All you guys should start your own thread on, "Lets see who can insult decent people on the forums the most.."
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 10:48
    If you were wanting a decent discussion you'd be asking these questions with civility. Your not as your obviously looking to argue...
    All you guys should start your own thread on, "Lets see who can insult decent people on the forums the most.."
    i will repeat:

deffensive much?

what parts are not serious? the part where i get annoyed that you consider the hypothetical girl's death as just another cracked egg in the omelete, that since she is resurrected later by god, no harm is done?why do we even punish murderers then? the part where i get annoyed that you say hypothetical girl cannot die "unjustly" because hypotethical elders confer with god and ask him if she is "guilty"? the part where i get annoyed that you even call this law just? or the part where i demonstrated to you that every single jew descending from david could have fornicated all over the world and jesus would still be descended from david because it is the male line that counts? perhaps the part where i get annoyed that you consider abraham as a righteous man for wanting to kill his son because some voice claiming to be god spoke in his head but you consider every mad son of a that murdered their family because god told them to as insane.

please do tell me which of these parts you find offensive and unserious and hurting your feelings. and i might rephrase them.

of course you could again refuse the discussion. but then please refrain from playing the martyr. i am not impressed.
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 01:33
    i will repeat:

deffensive much?

what parts are not serious? the part where i get annoyed that you consider the hypothetical girl's death as just another cracked egg in the omelete, that since she is resurrected later by god, no harm is done?why do we even punish murderers then? the part where i get annoyed that you say hypothetical girl cannot die "un ...[text shortened]... refuse the discussion. but then please refrain from playing the martyr. i am not impressed.
    Your motives are crystal clear and I will not waist my time on them...
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    04 Dec '09 08:38
    Your motives are crystal clear and I will not waist my time on them...
    deffensive much?

of course you could again refuse the discussion. but then please refrain from playing the martyr. i am not impressed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree