Free Will

Free Will

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Mar 23

@fmf said
This question provides more evidence that you "worship scripture" and that it is disagreement that is making you so angry.
Good point

F

Moves
30 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
So are you saying in your heart ❤️ you know
Is there no emoji of a heart with the conventional red colour?

F

Moves
30 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
I asked you point blank if you had scripture you placed over the Bible you denied having any text! Do you believe you have a straight line directly to God so YOU don’t require the written word?
Do you believe that God has NOT written his commandments in your heart? Do you reject Romans 2:15?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Mar 23

@rajk999 said
Yes, everybody has a straight line to God because God has written his commandments in the heart of all men
You and Satan claim the same things, did God really say? The crowd agrees with you, they too question, or out and out renounce the written word of God, replacing it with their imaginations, they want something nice, entertaining, and pleasing to their itching ears.

I agree God has made a way to Him, we can read about it in the word. A sure foundation is Christ, the word that you belittle it’s importance tells us about Him.

The father of lies has no truth in him, he forever attacks God’s words as you and your cheering section do! Like father like son.

F

Moves
30 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
The father of lies has no truth in him, he forever attacks God’s words as you and your cheering section do! Like father like son.
"Cheering section"?

F

Moves
31 Mar 23
1 edit

@KellyJay
Your faith appears to have turned you into a cold, pissy, huffy poster - a decline especially noticeable throughout 2022. Would your behaviour - which often seems to be driven by your need to demonstrate how ruffled your feathers are - be different if you had a "cheering section"?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 Mar 23
1 edit

@kellyjay said
You and Satan claim the same things, did God really say? The crowd agrees with you, they too question, or out and out renounce the written word of God, replacing it with their imaginations, they want something nice, entertaining, and pleasing to their itching ears.

I agree God has made a way to Him, we can read about it in the word. A sure foundation is Christ, the word ...[text shortened]... th in him, he forever attacks God’s words as you and your cheering section do! Like father like son.
The "sure foundation" is the teachings of Christ which begins in the Sermon on the Mount, where Jesus tells people how to do good works and live righteously so that they can get eternal life. Yet you call me Satan for speaking about Christ and His teachings. It is clear why good decent people all over the world avoid churches.

F

Moves
31 Mar 23
1 edit

@fmf said
Your faith appears to have turned you into a cold, pissy, huffy poster
KellyJay, these are not intended as insults [...I am not calling you "Satan" or a liar or a Deceiver with a capital D or anything like that). Cold, pissy, huffy, and ruffled are everyday adjectives that - to me - aptly describe what has become of your personality as you've strained to propagate your religious doctrine over the last year or so.

F

Moves
31 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
I agree God has made a way to Him, we can read about it in the word.
The question is: do you believe God has written his commandments in the heart of all men? The question is whether you "agree" with this, not whether you "agree" with something else.

Moves
31 Mar 23

@kellyjay said

I agree God has made a way to Him, we can read about it in the word. A sure foundation is Christ, the word ...[text shortened]... th in him, he forever attacks God’s words as you and your cheering section do! Like father like son.
I mused on page one of this thread if you would have anything to say about the “five proofs” that there is no hell as detailed in the link posted on page one by “account suspended”.

Any thoughts on those?

F

Moves
31 Mar 23

@fmf said
Is there no emoji of a heart with the conventional red colour?
It is black on my computer but red on my phone. Go figure. I apologize for my misunderstanding, KellyJay.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 Mar 23

@rajk999 said
The "sure foundation" is the teachings of Christ which begins in the Sermon on the Mount, where Jesus tells people how to do good works and live righteously so that they can get eternal life. Yet you call me Satan for speaking about Christ and His teachings. It is clear why good decent people all over the world avoid churches.
Don't be so double-minded here, again you are using scripture to justify yourself, hypocrite, is the scripture more important than you have been saying, have you been lying to yourself?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 Mar 23
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Don't be so double-minded here, again you are using scripture to justify yourself, hypocrite, is the scripture more important than you have been saying, have you been lying to yourself?
The fact that you continue to say nothing of substance and continue with your venom means only one thing, that you are only realising that your entire doctrine is wrong. I can understand how difficult that is .

Jesus said His words give eternal life, His words are Spirit and Life.

Bible worshipers like you are as bad as thosse Christians who worship Mary, or who they call saints, or pictures of Jesus, or kneel to church buildings or the pastor. They are all forms of idolatry.

You have placed the bible above Christ.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
31 Mar 23

@rajk999 said
The fact that you continue to say nothing of substance and continue with your venom means only one thing, that you are only realising that your entire doctrine is wrong. I can understand how difficult that is .

Jesus said His words give eternal life, His words are Spirit and Life.

Bible worshipers like you are as bad as thosse Christians who worship Mary, or who they ca ...[text shortened]... uildings or the pastor. They are all forms of idolatry.

You have placed the bible above Christ.
I'm pointing out your hypocrisy, and your double-mindedness, this isn't without substance the fact you bring up something to correct others with which means nothing to you makes you a deceiver. If you thought it truth it would be one thing, but you don't, and still, you use it, so it makes you a liar in the name of Jesus Christ. Had you thought it the actual word of God and still it is meaningless to you, that shows how corrupt you are as well. You are a pretender and have been for years, I thought you actually thought scripture true until you revealed you don't, it means nothing to you. Not sure what you think you are compared to scripture, maybe the next Pope, the next Joseph Smith, it is you over the scripture, you are deceived and you deceive others.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
I'm pointing out your hypocrisy, and your double-mindedness, this isn't without substance the fact you bring up something to correct others with which means nothing to you makes you a deceiver. If you thought it truth it would be one thing, but you don't, and still, you use it, so it makes you a liar in the name of Jesus Christ. Had you thought it the actual word of God and ...[text shortened]... Pope, the next Joseph Smith, it is you over the scripture, you are deceived and you deceive others.
You need to learn to write properly. All that mumbo jumbo means nothing. Im guessing that you are disappointed that I am not a bible worshipper like yourself.

Well, you are on your own there. I believe in the teachings of Jesus Christ and I stop there. Jesus Christ is eternal life. Clearly you disagree because you never quote the words of Christ. So we are opposites.