Fundamentalist Christian Intolerance

Fundamentalist Christian Intolerance

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K
Strawman

Not Kansas

Moves
08 Dec 05

I bet the originator of this thread is spinning in his chair right now.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
08 Dec 05
2 edits

Originally posted by no1marauder
You keep using the word "bullying" but I have no idea what you mean by it in the context of an internet forum. There is no substantial difference between how I present my views and you do except that I am more literate, amusing, a better writer and prettier.

RBHILL is a piece of trash and I will continue to confront his racist, sexist, anti-C ...[text shortened]... f my questions. Would you care to do so? I believe that they are on-topic with the thread title.
Is the alcohol doing its work, marauder ? I recognise Dutch courage when I see it.

Marauder: "You keep using the word "bullying" but I have no idea what you mean by it in the context of an internet forum.

Get off.

There is no substantial difference between how I present my views and you do except that I am more literate, amusing, a better writer and prettier.

The alcohol is definitely doing its work.

Marauder: " If you haven't got the ballsz to do so that's your choice, ... "

You are making the horses laugh .... have another drink, marauder .....

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
08 Dec 05

You're correct; you certainly have the right to show moral cowardice. My bad.
Oops, I almost missed this accusation.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Dec 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe
Oops, I almost missed this accusation.
A statement of fact, Ivanhoe.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
08 Dec 05

A statement of fact, Ivanhoe.
Yeah marauder, you really need ballsz to bully RBHILL ... you really need moral courage ...... it sure is a fact ....

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Dec 05

How about Darfius? I believe I was "bullying" him the other day. Do you agree with this statement:

Darfius: We simply believe and can prove with the Word of God that the Catholic Church is damning people to hell on a daily basis.

How many people do you believe that the RCC is damning to Hell on a daily basis?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Dec 05
1 edit

Yeah marauder, you really need ballsz to bully RBHILL ... you really need moral courage ...... it sure is a fact ....
Actually, I merely said you lacked ballsz and showed moral cowardice. I don't think that it requires much ballsz or moral courage to confront racism, sexism, anti-Catholic and other bigotry on an internet forum, but to fail to do so certainly shows an extreme lack of either. And to defend those who do spout such vile beliefs from "bullying" shows a severe lack of moral clarity.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
08 Dec 05

How about Darfius? I believe I was "bullying" him the other day. Do you agree with this statement:

Darfius: We simply believe and can prove with the Word of God that the Catholic Church is damning people to hell on a daily basis.

How many people do you believe that the RCC is damning to Hell on a daily basis?
The question is: Was Darfius bullying anyone, insulting anyone, calling somebody an idiot, a jerkwad or worse or was he expressing his views ?

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
08 Dec 05

Actually, I merely said you lacked ballsz and showed moral cowardice. I don't think that it requires much ballsz or moral courage to confront racism, sexism, anti-Catholic and other bigotry on an internet forum, but to fail to do so certainly shows an extreme lack of either. And to defend those who do spout such vile beliefs from "bullying" shows a severe lack of moral clarity.
You are seriously confused about moral behaviour, Marauder .... seriously confused.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Dec 05
1 edit

You are seriously confused about moral behaviour, Marauder .... seriously confused.
You're pathetic. If Hitler had only been more polite he would have been Okey-dokey according to your "logic".

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
08 Dec 05

You're pathetic. If Hitler had only been more polite he would have been Okey-dokey according to your "logic".
Good night, marauder.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
08 Dec 05

Maybe you and Ivanhoe could pray to Mary for my salvation.
That is what Jesus is for.

C
W.P. Extraordinaire

State of Franklin

Moves
08 Dec 05

If bad press is better than no press - RBHill is doing an excellent job. He certainly gets his message out - and he gets more attention than any other Christian on this site.

While I may disagree with RBHill, and Ivanhoe, and pretty much everyone I've talked with on this site 🙂,
I try to be tolerant. And, I don't make the mistake the no1 constantly makes of assuming that just because a persons views or words offends me, the he is wrong.

It's a sign of irrational thinking when you can not examine a persons or criticize a persons beliefs without assaulting the persons character or without being abusive.

I often find RBHill responding unwisely to people - but he also is brave enough to say what he believes is true - even if some people can handle strong words. And a person does not have to be a great debater to be right. And in the basics - I agree with RBHill. Specifically about every person being a sinner and in need of Jesus as their savior.

Now Ivanhoe is Catholic and I disagree with several critical points of his belief system. But he does not go around insulting me or my beliefs. He is may strongly disagree with me - but he does not abuse me. I even get along will with many atheist on this site. I respect them for their intelligence and wit and general rational thinking.

But no1.... well if I start down that path... I think tolerance is better shown by RBHill than many of his more vocal opponents. Especially considering how quickly he is ganged up on. Sometimes he brings it on himself - but not because he's necessarily wrong. Sometimes it's because he's right and the makes people mad and react.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Dec 05

Originally posted by Coletti
If bad press is better than no press - RBHill is doing an excellent job. He certainly gets his message out - and he gets more attention than any other Christian on this site.

While I may disagree with RBHill, and Ivanhoe, and pretty much everyone I've talked with on this site 🙂,
I try to be tolerant. And, I don't make the mistake the no1 constantl ...[text shortened]... e's necessarily wrong. Sometimes it's because he's right and the makes people mad and react.
What a surprise; another "Christian" who thinks that RB shouldn't be "ganged up" on just because he espouses sentiments that are more in line with the KKK than any "Christian" church I ever heard about. You guys are certainly tolerant of racism, sexism and other extreme forms of bigotry. Kudos to you!

K
Strawman

Not Kansas

Moves
08 Dec 05

What a surprise; another "Christian" who thinks that RB shouldn't be "ganged up" on just because he espouses sentiments that are more in line with the KKK than any "Christian" church I ever heard about. You guys are certainly tolerant of racism, sexism and other extreme forms of bigotry. Kudos to you!
Amen.
Let us pray for their Immortal Souls.