1. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    20 Feb '10 23:272 edits
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    [b]The one thing I don't want is for this thread to turn into a "have a go at ToOne" thread.

Yet you started the thread by having a go at me. Just reread your original post. Not much chance of it TURNING INTO a "have a go at ToOne" thread, since that's how it started. How disingenuous can someone get? And like usual your original post contains one our well-being. Or maybe there are some who are afraid of speaking the truth to you?[/b]
    I can't dispute that there is an edge to this thread and how I started it , but if you read more carefully you will see that there is much more to this thread than that. I think you are being a bit paranoid and it's also time you got a sense of humour and stopped taking yourself so seriously.

I mentioned the fact that you do tend to accuse people (not just me) of being childlike , or delusional and it seems to be when they start challenging you for some reason.

But in truth I don't want this thread to turn vindictive or to try and hound you off the forum or anything like that. I do feel a bit uneasy about how you might feel about a thread like this. However, it is a chance for you to go on the record and also appreciate how you interact with other people around here.

Are you going to decline the chance to go on the record and risk becoming irrelevant on this forum? Do you not notice the frustration levels around here with your obtuseness?

BTW- Don't you see that by taking the stance you are taking at the moment you are unwittingly confirming what I have said in the opening post? The paradox is that if one is narrow minded then that person cannot see it for themselves. The moment they see it they stop being narrow minded.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Feb '10 23:301 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Did you even read my post? Go back through the thread and read it again!
    Read your post, of course I read your post. Did you even bother to read mine? Your hypocrisy is astounding. You continue to lie even though you know the truth of the matter. Lying is a sin you know yet you continue to proclaim you are a follower of Jesus Christ? How can that be?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Feb '10 23:32
    Originally posted by knightmeister
    I can't dispute that there is an edge to this thread and how I started it , but if you read more carefully you will see that there is much more to this thread than that. I think you are being a bit paranoid.

I mentioned the fact that you do tend to accuse people (not just me) of being childlike , or delusional and it seems to be when they start cha ...[text shortened]... vant on this forum? Do you not notice the frustration levels around here with your obtuseness?
    Why all this attention payed to TOO? What about Whodey? :'(
  4. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    20 Feb '10 23:331 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Your ego has got the better of you.

Open your eyes and the truth will set you free.
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    20 Feb '10 23:37
    Originally posted by whodey
    I'll pay attention to you.

I'm ready to play a game with you again. I think I can take you this time.
  6. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    21 Feb '10 00:014 edits
    Originally posted by josephw
    1 Timothy 1:16 - Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a [b]pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Why don't you just admit that your Lord is not God?

Oh ya, you already did![/b]
    Concerning 1 Timothy 1:16 it should also be pointed out that Paul considered that before he became a Christian he was a "blasphemer".

Now as a strict Pharisee Saul of Tarsus, student of Gameliel, would never blaspheme God. So ... Paul is telling us that his oppisition to Jesus Christ, the Son of God was in fact - blasphemy.

This indicates that now that Paul is a Christian he recognizes that Jesus the Son of God is God -

" ... appointing me to the ministry, who formerly was a blasphemer and persecutor and an insulting person; but I was shown mercy, being ignorant, because I acted in unbelief." (1Tim. 1:13)

Some people on the forum are also acting ignorantly and in unbelief blaspheming God by denying that there is God the Son.

I pray that God would also show them mercy as Paul the pattern was shown.
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    21 Feb '10 00:23
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Don't hide behind LemonJello-if you reckon you don't need toπŸ™‚
    Not sure what you mean here.

I was pointing out to KM that LJ's comments were sincere and that he should seriously consider them.

I've pointed out many of the same things to KM quite a few times.

He really should seek professional help.
  8. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    21 Feb '10 00:31
    Not sure what you mean here.

I was pointing out to KM that LJ's comments were sincere and that he should seriously consider them.

I've pointed out many of the same things to KM quite a few times.

He really should seek professional help.
    I do understand.

To consider I need Psychiatric help is an obviously logical conclusion in your world since the possiblity that ToONE might just be at fault can immediately ruled out.

So it seems that you ARE going to continue to patronise , ignore and bumble along in your normal predictable fashion.

You are obviously intent on proving my point for me.

Part of me does wonder though if you are actually enjoying all attention?
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    21 Feb '10 00:45
    I do understand.

To consider I need Psychiatric help is an obviously logical conclusion in your world since the possiblity that ToONE might just be at fault can immediately ruled out.

So it seems that you ARE going to continue to patronise , ignore and bumble along in your normal predictable fashion.

You are obviously intent on proving my point for me.

Part of me does wonder though if you are actually enjoying all attention?
    LJ spoke the truth to you out of what seems to be genuine concern.

It's unfortunate that you haven't taken it to heart.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Feb '10 01:401 edit
    Your ego has got the better of you.

Open your eyes and the truth will set you free.
    Open my eyes? Ok.......WOW!! Thanks man, that makes a whole world of difference!! Why hasn't anyone told me to do that before? πŸ˜€
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Feb '10 01:41
    Originally posted by josephw
    I'll pay attention to you.

I'm ready to play a game with you again. I think I can take you this time.
    Lets get it on!! 😠
  12. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    21 Feb '10 14:33
    LJ spoke the truth to you out of what seems to be genuine concern.

It's unfortunate that you haven't taken it to heart.
    I'm afraid that this thread is about you not me. It's about your hubris and your ignorance of the valid questions people have for you.

LJ's psychiatric advice is between me and him although I must admit it's hard to take on board advice that seems so partisan.

Why don't you try taking to heart the feedback you have been given here instead of trying to hide behind LJ?

Has it not occurred to you yet that if you continue to ignore the requests of others they will just end up ignoring you?

......and you call me dim πŸ™„
  13. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    21 Feb '10 16:46
    I'm afraid that this thread is about you not me. It's about your hubris and your ignorance of the valid questions people have for you.

LJ's psychiatric advice is between me and him although I must admit it's hard to take on board advice that seems so partisan.

Why don't you try taking to heart the feedback you have been given here instead of tr ...[text shortened]... e requests of others they will just end up ignoring you?

......and you call me dim πŸ™„
    LJ's advice is sound.

Your mental health is at question and for good reason.

Your obsession is unhealthy.

You are almost single minded in your stalking which is clear to anyone who looks at a history of your posts.

You are willing to do anything including lying to denigrate someone simply because he holds beliefs different than you. Just look at how you try to cover your true motives for starting this thread. You claim that "the one thing [you] don't want is for this thread to turn into a 'have a go at ToOne' thread", and yet you started it off by having a go and then after this false claim, you join in once again with having a go. Your claim is a lie which anyone can see through as are all your other lies. You really don't care how much you have to lie in order to fulfill your purpose.

You really should seek professional help. Maybe it'll help you get over your insecurities.
  14. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    21 Feb '10 17:06
    LJ's advice is sound.

You are almost single minded in your stalking which is clear to anyone who looks at a history of your posts.

You are willing to do anything including lying to denigrate someone simply because he holds beliefs different than you. Just loo ...[text shortened]... u really should seek professional help. Maybe it'll help you get over your insecurities.
    Get off the defensive ToO.

This thread is designed to give you the opportunity to answer a few simple questions without your typical evasive maneuvering.

Your line is that one must stop sinning to be righteous.

Have you stopped sinning? Have you ever stopped sinning? Will you stop sinning?

If, as you quote Jesus as saying, one must stop sinning to be saved, then please, pray tell, how is it done? If you have stopped sinning, then certainly you should be able to describe how you did it.
  15. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    21 Feb '10 17:14
    LJ's advice is sound.

You are willing to do anything including lying to denigrate someone simply because he holds beliefs different than you. Just loo ...[text shortened]... u really should seek professional help. Maybe it'll help you get over your insecurities.
    "You are willing to do anything including lying to denigrate someone simply because he holds beliefs different than you."
    -------ToOne----------------

Since it is you that is stalking the beliefs of others that's ironic. You never say what you believe - but see fit to attack what you call "Paulians". If you don't believe Christianity then fine , but stop denigrating it and stalking it.

BTW- Your attempts at diagnosing my Psychological condition are quite pathetic. The interesting thing about your posts is what they don't contain (ie proper responses) rather than what they do.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree