1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 17:375 edits
    @sonship said
    @ThinkOfOne

But of course, I wasn't addressing you. I was addressing C3. Based on C3's OP, a primer was necessary for HIM. Not everything is about you jaywill though given your self-centered and self-serving system of beliefs, it makes sense that you might think so.

"If" means it was not indicated who your post was addressed to. I saw no addressee.
    ...[text shortened]... nate in Christ or His resurrection from His redemptive death.

Same difference - Contempt for God.
    The rest of the paragraph is bluster.

If you read the entire post in context (including the "bluster" ), it should have been apparent to you that I was addressing C3. It is his thread after all.

Excuse me if I got the context wrong.

You did. GoaD is Ghost of a Duke. GoaD's post was not at all helpful for C3. It WAS worthless.

You really do have trouble reading in context jaywill.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 18:001 edit
    @thinkofone said
    That might make sense except for the following facts:

1) Your first post on this thread was a "reply and quote" to sonship

2) Your first post to me says in part, "Chaney referenced step 3 in AA and I simply pasted that step into the thread. That's the only post I've made here". There you've explicitly referenced C3 as the person to whom you were responding.

Your ...[text shortened]... d to imagine your contribution would be much more than that of a glorified administrative assistant.
    It's amusing when you repeatedly reference my work in the real world when clearly you have absolutely no idea what I do for a living. (Which is odd as I have specifically said what I do a number of times). I like how this puts you in the same category as Romans. You belong there.

But then, how could you recall what I do for a living when you can't even confirm whether or not you believe in God.

Edit: What a simp.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 18:11
    @ThinkOfOne

As you way oversold your knowledge of Christianity and spirituality in general, you've way oversold whatever role you may have in your purported line of work. Hard to imagine your contribution would be much more than that of a glorified administrative assistant.

Imagine what you wish about how I paid my bills.
    None of it rescues you from the abject ignorance you regularly express about the New Testament.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 19:35
    ToO exits,...pursued by a bear.
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 21:332 edits
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    It's amusing when you repeatedly reference my work in the real world when clearly you have absolutely no idea what I do for a living. (Which is odd as I have specifically said what I do a number of times). I like how this puts you in the same category as Romans. You belong there.

But then, how could you recall what I do for a living when you can't even confirm whether or not you believe in God.

Edit: What a simp.
    Yet another post that serves to underscore the following as GoaD once again fails to make logical sense:
    As you way oversold your knowledge of Christianity and spirituality in general, you've way oversold whatever role you may have in your purported line of work. Hard to imagine your contribution would be much more than that of a glorified administrative assistant.

Or perhaps GoaD doesn't understand the meaning of the word "purported".
    Regardless GoaD has now made a case for revising the second sentence to "Hard to imagine your contribution would be even as much as that of a glorified administrative assistant". Having the wherewithal to competently process time sheets and send out schedules is likely also beyond him.
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 21:432 edits
    @sonship said
    @ThinkOfOne

Imagine what you wish about how I paid my bills.
    None of it rescues you from the abject ignorance you regularly express about the New Testament.
    What does my remark to GoaD have to do with how I imagine how you pay your bills?

Perhaps C3 can help YOU to find your "higher power".
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 00:427 edits
    GoaD stands for Ghost of a Duke.
    I misunderstood it to be a distortion of the word God.

Like Atheist Mariam OHare use to say "Gowd" when she mocked Christians. I thought you were doing that.

My mistake ToO. Sorry.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 00:541 edit
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 00:562 edits
    @ThinkOfOne

I could pay closer attention to who is being addressed at times when the board takes on a chit - chatty nature.

Do you have trouble remembering people's tags?
    Or is there some significance in continued usage of my old tag name - jaywill?

What is the significance of you keep addressing me as jaywill ?

My Profile as sonship has clearly indicated for a few years now -

I use to be called jaywill.
    My God is the man Jesus.

https://soundcloud.com/jack-wilmore
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 01:06
    @sonship said
    What is the significance of you keep addressing me as jaywill ?
    He's kicking sand in your face, sonship.
  11. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 01:391 edit
    @sonship said
    @ThinkOfOne

I could pay closer attention to who is being addressed at times when the board takes on a chit - chatty nature.

Do you have trouble remembering people's tags?
    Or is there some significance in continued usage of my old tag name - jaywill?

What is the significance of you keep addr ...[text shortened]... se to be called jaywill.
    My God is the man Jesus.

https://soundcloud.com/jack-wilmore [/quote]
    You brought it up just last February.

I offered the following explanation:
    As I recall, in the first post you made after making the switch, you explained why it was done. Evidently some posters had not seen it and kept busting your chops even after you had tried to explain that you had, in fact, explained it earlier. I had seen the first post and I defended you. 

I call you jaywill because after years of interacting with you, that's how I thought of you and continue to think of you. It's as simple as that.

Pasted from <https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/beware--red-letter-antichrists.175919/page-4#post_3841972>

You later thanked me for sticking up for you. Remember?
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 01:41
    @fmf said
    He's kicking sand in your face, sonship.
    The sophistication level of your trolling seems to have taken a big drop.

You been feeling okay?
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 01:511 edit
    @thinkofone said
    Yet another post that serves to underscore the following as GoaD once again fails to make logical sense:

Or ...[text shortened]... the wherewithal to competently process time sheets and send out schedules is likely also beyond him.
    You inform a lot of people how they fail to make logical sense when they talk to
    you. If your repeating that to a lot of different people, maybe its not everyone you
    talk too, but you that has an issue with logic?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 02:04
    @thinkofone said
    The sophistication level of your trolling seems to have taken a big drop.

You been feeling okay?
    I don't call sonship "jaywill".
  15. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Oct '18 02:081 edit
    @kellyjay said
    You inform a lot of people how they fail to make logical sense when they talk to
    you. If your repeating that to a lot of different people, maybe its not everyone you
    talk too, but you that has an issue with logic?
    How exactly does that make logical sense?

It makes much more logical sense for a given individual to show exactly how their logic is in fact sound and exactly how my logic is flawed.

What does it say about that you seldom if ever take that tack?

The fact is that there are more than a few illogical people who post on this forum and they seldom if ever take that tack either.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree