Moves
    25 Oct '05 17:28

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Forgotten
    Moves
    25 Oct '05 18:021 edit
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    So I just found this website, after googling "Westboro Baptist Church". The url for the WBC, as they refer to themselves, is actually - get this - http://www.godhatesfags.com. This is the group that has been protesting at the funerals of American soldiers who died in Iraq, holding up signs like "Thank God for IED'S". Their line of reasoning goes ...[text shortened]... resting. Blindfaith101, Nicolaas - I'd particularly like to know your thoughts about the site.
    why would any rational person worship a god that punishes???
    are people brain dead or what???
    go to church and tithe and then get the shaft??
    nice huh
  3. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    25 Oct '05 19:50

4. Standard memberwib
    Stay outta my biznez
    Moves
    25 Oct '05 20:08
    Yeah. This is healthy. This is how you want to start your kids off.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/images/2005/20050320_shirts2.jpg
    When I first saw that I thought maybe, just maybe this is a joke. Sadly I don't think it is.

It's frightening isn't it? To think there are still people on this planet that wake up every day and hate another group just because of what they are.

I don't know whether people that stupid should be scorned or pitied.
  5. Forgotten
    Moves
    25 Oct '05 20:09
    i am no authority on god or of satan lol ok i am
    if god=love then how can he hate????
    what a bunch of idiots
    if they believe god is love then god loves us all
    if they think god hates gays
    then they are worshipping the god of hate
    which is of course satan
    so baptists are satanic huh??
    i must go join up...go swim in the font lmao
  6. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    25 Oct '05 20:39

7. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    25 Oct '05 21:02
    Oh I've been perusing that site today. You would not believe the kind of vitriol that I've seen. It's breathtaking. I mean these are people who have gone to soldiers' funerals and held up signs like "Thank God For Dead Soldiers" and "Thank God for IEDs". There are pictures of them, I swear to God.

And wib, if it's a joke, then the othe ...[text shortened]... I would have absolutely no problem spending a night or two in jail for knocking their teeth out.
    Better watch out: Fred Phelps is a lawyer!
  8. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    25 Oct '05 21:041 edit

9. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    25 Oct '05 21:07
    http://www.godhatessweden.com/
  10. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    25 Oct '05 21:12

11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Oct '05 21:22
    So I just found this website, after googling "Westboro Baptist Church". The url for the WBC, as they refer to themselves, is actually - get this - http://www.godhatesfags.com. This is the group that has been protesting at the funerals of American soldiers who died in Iraq, holding up signs like "Thank God for IED'S". Their line of reasoning goes ...[text shortened]... resting. Blindfaith101, Nicolaas - I'd particularly like to know your thoughts about the site.
    God's part of the anti-smoking lobby?

Holy sweet Jesus, Mary mother of God, praise be Almighty! That omnipresent being sure has mixed up priorities!
  12. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    25 Oct '05 21:23
    I listened to a radio interview between Fred Phelps' kid, Tim Phelps. The kid (a middle-aged man) was ridiculously aggressive. Even just suggesting that he may be mistaken illicited a whole belligertent string of insults. These people are just pitiful. This is what I talk about when I say some religious nuts should be imprisoned for child abuse. Total brainwashing and physical domination. Scary.

Are these True Christians TM? I know from listening to the interview that they think so. Is anyone a True Christian TM, and if not is the True Christian TM defense based on nothing?
  13. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    25 Oct '05 22:09
    I just went to the web site. I found it not to be for me. Even though there are problely many of those that believe as they do. Alot of their teachings are from THE WORD OF GOD. If they believe in the Salvation of JESUS CHRIST. IF they believe in every Word of THE WORD OF GOD. Or if they strive to live HOLY as is taught by, THE WORD OF GOD. I am not or would I dare judge them. For living in such a way that they believe is pleaseing to GOD.
    MATTHEW 7:1-29
    LUKE 6:20-38
    I CORINTHIANS 6:1-20
  14. Standard memberRemora91
    btch plz.
    Moves
    25 Oct '05 22:311 edit
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    I just went to the web site. I found it not to be for me. Even though there are problely many of those that believe as they do. Alot of their teachings are from THE WORD OF GOD. If they believe in the Salvation of JESUS CHRIST. IF they believe in every Word of THE WORD OF GOD. Or if they strive to live HOLY as is taught by, THE WORD OF GOD. I am not o ...[text shortened]... a way that they believe is pleaseing to GOD.
    MATTHEW 7:1-29
    LUKE 6:20-38
    I CORINTHIANS 6:1-20
    since when does murdering/hating someone please god? shouldn't he be the one to judge them?
  15. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    25 Oct '05 22:58
    Originally posted by Remora91
    since when does murdering/hating someone please god? shouldn't he be the one to judge them?
    I hope you read or will read the references to THE WORD OF GOD, that I gave in my last post.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree