1. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 07:51
    Originally posted by telerion
    You have demonstrated the markov process perfectly. Thank you.

It's really too bad that your short attention span does not permit you to answer my question.
    I have answered your questions, you refuse to accept the answers.
  2. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 11:56
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    No, Paul did not know more than Jesus did...Paul is simply Jesus mouthpiece since He is no longer around in the flesh.

The "law of love" fulfills all of the law.
    I bet the people in Ai thought Joshua musta loved then one heck of a lot as he was performing God's love unto them.
  3. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 12:28
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    I bet the people in Ai thought Joshua musta loved then one heck of a lot as he was performing God's love unto them.
    I wonder if the destruction of Ai qualifies as one of LH's "exaggerated skirmishes".
  4. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 18:26

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 19:33
    God is love, she hateth not.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 20:25
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    You are on a completely different topic. The people of AI were evil, and there was good reason to wipe them out...ever hear of the Nephelim?
  7. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 20:27
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    I have answered your questions, you refuse to accept the answers.
    There's this great emoticon on Internet Infidels where the yellow smiley dude slams his head repeatedly against a brick wall.

I could use on of those right now.
  8. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 20:54

9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 21:03
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    hands tel a shot of Jim Beam...

Here's to us, bud. I don't know what you expected to be different, though. I did, however, get him to admit that "homos" should be put to death.
    How do I know?
    the Bible tells me soooooooooo
  10. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 21:10

11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 21:12
    You screwed it up. The BIBLE told him so because it contains the WORD of GOD.

Can you imagine speaking like this - shouting every fifth word? People would definitely form the opinion that something is wrong with you.
    I don't speak like that, but most people have also come to the opinion that there's something wrong with me.😞
  12. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 21:23
    You screwed it up. The BIBLE told him so because it contains the WORD of GOD.
    If the WORD of GOD can be contained in a book, then GOD certainly is not infinite. Just ask George Kennan, he's still the authority on containment.

note to BF: google "George Kennan". Your Social Studies education begins today under the direction of Professor Wulebgr.
  13. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 21:31

14. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 23:35
    BF Luke 5 says nothing about not killing gays. I don't see where true Christians are absolved from this sacred duty.
    After reflecting more on you question: Why don't I or other Christians go out and kill homosexuals? The Homosexual is already dead. They are dead in their sin. They are really living in the deadness of their sin. Also every Homosexual that repents and accepts The Salvation, that JESUS CHRIST offers. Has killed the Homosexual sin within Himself.
    Those Homosexuals that know or have heard the Thruth. Will die in due time. GOD is giving them chance to repent, each and every day. As HE is giving all mankind, with all their sins.
  15. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 23:51
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    After reflecting more on you question: Why don't I or other Christians go out and kill homosexuals? The Homosexual is already dead. They are dead in their sin. They are really living in the deadness of their sin. Also every Homosexual that repents and accepts The Salvation, that JESUS CHRIST offers. Has killed the Homosexual sin within Himself.
    Tho ...[text shortened]... ing them chance to repent, each and every day. As HE is giving all mankind, with all their sins.
    Why not kill witches?

Doesn't the WORD OF GOD state clearly: "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."

Get burning, zealot!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree