1. Standard memberwib
    Stay outta my biznez
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 18:20
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    That's some pretty serious mounting.
    That's two. You're becoming a daytime Letterman.
  2. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 18:23

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 18:43

4. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 19:33
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    What about the website did you find to be "not for you", bf?

Also - "Alot of their teachings are from the word of God" - which teachings? They seem to be focused on one "teaching" - quoting from their site - "Sodomy is an abominable sin, worthy of death".

Is this from the word of God? Do you believe this?

You say, "there are probab ...[text shortened]... the top, but agree wholeheartedly with their underlying philosophy. Are you part of this group?
    Interestingly, that whole series in Leviticus 20 begins with this one:

"9 All who curse father or mother shall be put to death; having cursed father or mother, their blood is upon them."
  5. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 19:551 edit

6. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 20:37

Also - "Alot of their teachings are from the word of God" - which teachings? They seem to be focused on one "teaching" - quoting from their site - "Sodomy is an abominable sin, worthy of death".

You say, "there are probab ...[text shortened]... the top, but agree wholeheartedly with their underlying philosophy. Are you part of this group?
    If what they teach, practice, and believe in is according to THE WORD OF GOD. I also teach, practice, and believe in according to THE WORD OF GOD. If what they teach, practice, or believe in is not according to THE WORD OF GOD. I do not teach, practice, or believe in.
  7. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 20:47

8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 21:18
    Okay, you're being intentionally obtuse, so I'll simplify the issue for you. Ready? One word answers are fine.

1. Do you believe that American combat deaths in Iraq are God's just punishment of America for being a society that tolerates homosexuality?

2. Do you believe that the destruction wrought by this year's hurricanes are God's just ...[text shortened]... xual sex?

4. Do you believe that God's law is above man's law?

That's a start for now.
    My guess is you'll get an answer with a LOT of capital letters.
  9. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 21:20

10. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 21:56

If what they teach, believe, or practice is according to THE WORD OF GOD. I believe in. If what they teach, believe, or practice is not according to THE WORD OF GOD. I do not believe in.
    Is Sodomy an abominable sin? THE WORD OF GOD, clearly states:
    LEVITICUS 18:19-30 20:10-21
    ROMANS 1:24-32
    REVELATIONS 21:8 22:15
    THE WORD OF GOD, also clearly says. That if mankind repents and accepts the Salvation that is offered by JESUS CHRIST. Then GOD forgives and forgets their Sins.
    Do I believe in all of their Philosophy?
    I believe in all that,THE WORD OF GOD, says.
  11. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 22:00

12. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 22:00
    Okay, you're being intentionally obtuse, so I'll simplify the issue for you. Ready? One word answers are fine.

1. Do you believe that American combat deaths in Iraq are God's just punishment of America for being a society that tolerates homosexuality?

2. Do you believe that the destruction wrought by this year's hurricanes are God's just ...[text shortened]... xual sex?

4. Do you believe that God's law is above man's law?

That's a start for now.
    1. NO
    2. NO
    3. YES
    4. YES
  13. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 22:041 edit

14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 22:28
    Well. Okay. Then the Bible says that "whosoever layeth with another man shall surely be put to death" or something like that. That sounds like God's law. And God's law is higher than man's law, right? So why aren't you out every night doing God's work, killing homosexuals? Aren't you yourself disobeying God's law? Isn't your inaction in ...[text shortened]... And you yourself said God's law is above man's law. So. It would seem you're in a pickle.
    If I may interupt, it is because we are no longer under OT law. We are under "grace" since the day of Pentecost in Acts Chap.2. The bible calls this time "man's day", where he can do as he pleases. Will there be consequences? Sure, but Jesus was the "end of the law".
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 22:33
    BTW The people on this site are in extreme error. Homosexuality is sin, but so is stealing, murder, etc.

Luke 9:55-56
    55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.
    56 "For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives but to save them." And they went to another village.
    (NKJ)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree