God Hates Fags

God Hates Fags

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

Moves
27 Oct 05

Originally posted by telerion
Your god is so confusing. He does things he knows will make him angry and designs things he hates.
Such as?

b

Moves
27 Oct 05

Originally posted by Wulebgr
I have it on good authority that g-d hates punctuation errors. Watch them little misplaced commas, or you'll surely be in a pit 'o fire fer some time.
I have not found that yet, in THE WORD OF GOD. Please let me know where it can be found.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
27 Oct 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
Noone knows the dare or time, when GOD will calls them for The Judgement.
If no one knows, that what makes you think it's coming soon? Aren't you being a bit uppity; I hear tell your GOD doesn't like the sin of pride.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
27 Oct 05

Such as?
BF101, your responses seem to follow some sort of markov chain. The only information that goes into your post is that contained in the post to which you respond. The remaining thread history does not matter.

Just look back over page 5 carefully.

b

Moves
27 Oct 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
Bitch at BF101; I never quote the OT except with scorn. He actually BELIEVES it.BTW, if the whole OT is out; you don't have to follow the Commandments anymore? Where'd JC say THAT??
MATTHEW 5:17-20

b

Moves
27 Oct 05

BF101, your responses seem to follow some sort of markov chain. The only information that goes into your post is that contained in the post to which you respond. The remaining thread history does not matter.

Just look back over page 5 carefully.
What did I post that did not come from THE WORD OF GOD?
GOD been angry since The Garden of Eden incident. GOD anger is nothing like man's. HE will show HIS anger. In HIS own time.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
27 Oct 05

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
27 Oct 05

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
27 Oct 05
2 edits

MATTHEW 5:17-20
17 Think not that I came to destroy the law or the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law, till all things be accomplished.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, that except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no

That's my point to checkbaiter; JC says he came to fulfill the law and that not one jot and tittle of the law shall pass away. Whether he meant all that Old Testament nonsense about it being OK to beat your slave to death IF he crawled away and died but not if he died under your hand, is an interpretive question. He did, at other times, clearly say that some parts of OT law were no longer in force (i.e. divorce as one example).

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Oct 05

That's not Jesus talking is it? So again, where's JC say that? What about that "keeping the Commandments" and "not one jot or tittle" stuff?
That's because Jesus knowledge was limited. He didn't know the "mystery".
Anyway, the "inspired" word in the NT comes from Jesus.

Gal 1:11-12
11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.
12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Oct 05

Your god is so confusing. He does things he knows will make him angry and designs things he hates.
I guess I would call Him a gambler.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
27 Oct 05
1 edit

Originally posted by checkbaiter
That's because Jesus knowledge was limited. He didn't know the "mystery".
Anyway, the "inspired" word in the NT comes from Jesus.

Gal 1:11-12
11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.
12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)
So Paul knew more about Jesus then Jesus did?? Paul claiming he got it from the "revelation of Jesus Christ" is still just him saying it, ain't it?

K
Strawman

Not Kansas

Moves
27 Oct 05

The Bible says "Thou shalt not kill" or something like that yet says you HAVE to kill a homosexual. "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

How can you people believe both at the same time or do you set apart certain days of the week for each? Or do you wimp out on one, the one about killing gays, because you know you'll fry, therefore ignoring your god's call and risking his wrath because you are all talk and no action? Or do you just pray that someone else will kill the gays, saving you the bother and jail-time and you can pretend you support such an act, hoping that god will be fooled?

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
27 Oct 05
1 edit

What did I post that did not come from THE WORD OF GOD?
GOD been angry since The Garden of Eden incident. GOD anger is nothing like man's. HE will show HIS anger. In HIS own time.
You have demonstrated the markov process perfectly. Thank you.

It's really too bad that your short attention span does not permit you to answer my question.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Oct 05

So Paul knew more about Jesus then Jesus did?? Paul claiming he got it from the "revelation of Jesus Christ" is still just him saying it, ain't it?
No, Paul did not know more than Jesus did...Paul is simply Jesus mouthpiece since He is no longer around in the flesh.

The "law of love" fulfills all of the law.