1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 22:56
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    BTW The people on this site are in extreme error. Homosexuality is sin, but so is stealing, murder, etc.

Luke 9:55-56
    55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.
    56 "For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives but to save them." And they went to another village.
    (NKJ)
    But it's way ickier than murder. Besides, EVERYBODY hates murderers, but only the TRUE Christians like Rev. Phelps and BF101 join with God in hating fags.
  2. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 23:39
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Well. Okay. Then the Bible says that "whosoever layeth with another man shall surely be put to death" or something like that. That sounds like God's law. And God's law is higher than man's law, right? So why aren't you out every night doing God's work, killing homosexuals? Aren't you yourself disobeying God's law? Isn't your inaction in ...[text shortened]... And you yourself said God's law is above man's law. So. It would seem you're in a pickle.
    PSALMS 94:1-23
    ISAIAH 34:1-4 13:9-13
    MATTHEW 25:31-46
    JUDE 5-11
    This is no light matter. God has warned us that He'll hold us to account and make us pay. He was quite explicit: "Vengence is mine, and I won't overlook a thing," and "God will judge His People." Nobody 's getting by with anything, Believe me.
    HEBREWS 10:30,31 THE MESSAGE BIBLE
    The Archangel Michael, who went to the mat with the Devil as they fought over the body of Moses, wouldn't have dared level with him with a blasphemous curse, but said simply "no you don't. God will take care of you!."
    JUDE 9 THE MESSAGE BIBLE
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 23:42
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    PSALMS 94:1-23
    ISAIAH 34:1-4 13:9-13
    MATTHEW 25:31-46
    JUDE 5-11
    This is no light matter. God has warned us that He'll hold us to account and make us pay. He was quite explicit: "Vengence is mine, and I won't overlook a thing," and "God will judge His People." Nobody 's getting by with anything, Believe me.
    HEBREWS 10:30,31 THE MES ...[text shortened]... se, but said simply "no you don't. God will take care of you!."
    JUDE 9 THE MESSAGE BIBLE
    Your God is a bit pissy, ain't he?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 23:47
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    But it's way ickier than murder. Besides, EVERYBODY hates murderers, but only the TRUE Christians like Rev. Phelps and BF101 join with God in hating fags.
    Not true. I don't hate homosexuals. I hate the sin, not the person, same with any sinner.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 23:50
    Not true. I don't hate homosexuals. I hate the sin, not the person, same with any sinner.
    Then you're doomed, too. Nothing personal; just THE WORD OF GOD.
  6. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 23:54
    Your God is a bit pissy, ain't he?
    Yes I believe GOD, is a little pissed off. And HE will soon, let HIS anger be known.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Oct '05 23:57
    Yes I believe GOD, is a little pissed off. And HE will soon, let HIS anger be known.
    Got a time and date? I'm wondering if I should bother to Christmas shop this year.
  8. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    27 Oct '05 00:07
    I have it on good authority that g-d hates punctuation errors. Watch them little misplaced commas, or you'll surely be in a pit 'o fire fer some time.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Oct '05 00:45
    Then you're doomed, too. Nothing personal; just THE WORD OF GOD.
    I knoww this is between you and BF101, but again, not true. God hates sin, not people. Homosexuals can be "saved" too. Just as any sinner.
    Your quoting of the OT is not relevent, since it does not apply. It is for our learning. You don't see anyone sacraficing sheep for their sins do you?
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Oct '05 00:55
    I knoww this is between you and BF101, but again, not true. God hates sin, not people. Homosexuals can be "saved" too. Just as any sinner.
    Your quoting of the OT is not relevent, since it does not apply. It is for our learning. You don't see anyone sacraficing sheep for their sins do you?
    Bitch at BF101; I never quote the OT except with scorn. He actually BELIEVES it.BTW, if the whole OT is out; you don't have to follow the Commandments anymore? Where'd JC say THAT??
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Oct '05 01:051 edit
    Bitch at BF101; I never quote the OT except with scorn. He actually BELIEVES it.BTW, if the whole OT is out; you don't have to follow the Commandments anymore? Where'd JC say THAT??
    Rom 10:4
    4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.
    (NKJ)

Rom 15:4
    4 For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope.
    (NKJ)

Gal 2:16
    16 "knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.
    (NKJ)

Gal 5:14
    14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
    (NKJ)

There are many more.
  12. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    27 Oct '05 02:17
    Do you think God wanted to be angry? If he is an omniscient creator, isn't his getting angry now a bit like one choosing to smash his finger with a hammer and then getting pissed off when it hurts?
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Oct '05 02:23
    Rom 10:4
    4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.
    (NKJ)

Rom 15:4
    4 For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope.
    (NKJ)

Gal 2:16
    16 "knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by fa ...[text shortened]... , even in this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
    (NKJ)

There are many more.
    That's not Jesus talking is it? So again, where's JC say that? What about that "keeping the Commandments" and "not one jot or tittle" stuff?
  14. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    27 Oct '05 19:09
    Your quoting of the OT is not relevent, since it does not apply. It is for your learning. You don't see anyone sacraficing sheep for their sins do you?
    Your god is so confusing. He does things he knows will make him angry and designs things he hates.
  15. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    27 Oct '05 19:42
    Got a time and date? I'm wondering if I should bother to Christmas shop this year.
    Noone knows the dare or time, when GOD will calls them for The Judgement.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree