God is more evil than Satan

God is more evil than Satan

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Z

Moves
15 May 15

Here is a funny thing to consider

Take God from the Old testament (excluding the new testament, that is a totally different guy) and compare him with Lucifer.

Who can honestly say that God is better than Lucy?

Let's look at the accomplishments, shall we?

god manages to make a world, ignores it, punishes a bunch of children(adam and eve) for breaking a rule they didn't really understand because god was vague about it, holds abel favorite over cain who then kills abel . Many incests later (during which god ignores the world again), the world is so horrible that god, rather than sending a few prophets to preach, decides to obliterate. After the flood and many incests later (this time they were cousins so it's ok) god still plays favorite and ignores all the people in the world except for abe.
i will cut his mile long rap sheet short: abe has lots of kids, his descendants get 10 common sense rules and a thousand horrible, idiotic little rules, most punishable by death and are later told to murder an entire nation.

what did satan do?
really. you can argue that he influences all the evil in the world, but people still have free will. god killing all the sinners is entirely god's doing.

in the Evil league, OT God is Hitler and Satan is the guy who answers his cell phone at the movies.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 May 15

This is almost as abhorrent as Robbie ranting and raving like a lunatic over the imagined sins of every single Christian on this planet who is not a JW.

It's sad that this atheistic nonsense has to come from the lips (okay, fingers) of a Christian. Perhaps someday you'll grow in your faith enough to see how stupid this post is.

Moves
15 May 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
This is almost as abhorrent as Robbie ranting and raving like a lunatic over the imagined sins of every single Christian on this planet who is not a JW.

It's sad that this atheistic nonsense has to come from the lips (okay, fingers) of a Christian. Perhaps someday you'll grow in your faith enough to see how stupid this post is.
While it it is not for me to judge, how can this OP be attributed to a Christian?

Moves
15 May 15

Originally posted by Zahlanzi

Take God from the Old testament (excluding the new testament, that is a totally different guy) and compare him with Lucifer.

god manages to make a world, ignores it, punishes a bunch of children(adam and eve) for bre ...[text shortened]... the Evil league, OT God is Hitler and Satan is the guy who answers his cell phone at the movies.
Its hard to say, the OT God is undoubtedly an monster (by anybody who is not morally bankrupt). But Satan is such a vaguely drawn, one dimensional character its hard to say how bad he is.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 May 15

Originally posted by JS357
While it it is not for me to judge, how can this OP be attributed to a Christian?
I've see him claiming to be Christian several years ago.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
15 May 15

god manages to make a world, ignores it, punishes a bunch of children(adam and eve) for bre ...[text shortened]... the Evil league, OT God is Hitler and Satan is the guy who answers his cell phone at the movies.
I don't see the humor.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
15 May 15

Originally posted by JS357
If you won't I will. It can't.

Z

Moves
16 May 15

Originally posted by stellspalfie
Its hard to say, the OT God is undoubtedly an monster (by anybody who is not morally bankrupt). But Satan is such a vaguely drawn, one dimensional character its hard to say how bad he is.
well, if we don't have proof of evil deeds, he should be considered innocent, right?

why shouldn't lucifer enjoy the same basic right as free humans do? all we have on lucifer is taken from second hand interpretation of god's supposed word. what is his side of the story?

Z

Moves
16 May 15

Originally posted by divegeester
I've see him claiming to be Christian several years ago.
and i still do. to me, the god of OT is as real as freddy kruger and tons more evil.

like i said, if the god of the OT turns out to be real, we are all fuked.

Z

Moves
16 May 15

your stance at murdered children is that "if god did it, it is not evil". is that theistic nonsense? no, it can't be right, we shouldn't associate a group of people with your nonsense. you are the sole responsible for your actions.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 May 15
1 edit

your stance at murdered children is that "if god did it, it is not evil". is that theistic nonsense? no, it can't be right, we shouldn't associate a group of people with your nonsense. you are the sole responsible for your actions.
Pathetic. So do you admit your blasphemy, too? What about ignoring what Jesus said to "Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart"? You cannot serve God and Mammon, either.

Yeah, yeah, I know, the OT God and the NT God are "not the same guy". Sorry, that doesn't cut it, either.

Z

Moves
17 May 15

Pathetic. So do you admit your blasphemy, too? What about ignoring what Jesus said to "Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart"? [b]You cannot serve God and Mammon, either.

Yeah, yeah, I know, the OT God and the NT God are "not the same guy". Sorry, that doesn't cut it, either.[/b]
"Yeah, yeah, I know, the OT God and the NT God are "not the same guy". Sorry, that doesn't cut it, either."
why? because you would rather have a murdering god than a god who couldn't be bothered to smite all the men who wrote lies about him? lies that other men decided to include in the bible later?

or maybe the eternal supreme being was going through a rough patch during the OT? there were attenuating circumstances for being a murdering maniac?

Z

Moves
17 May 15

Pathetic. So do you admit your blasphemy, too? What about ignoring what Jesus said to "Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart"? [b]You cannot serve God and Mammon, either.

Yeah, yeah, I know, the OT God and the NT God are "not the same guy". Sorry, that doesn't cut it, either.[/b]
you can't blaspheme something that doesn't exist.

this thread is not blasphemy, it is literary commentary. we are discussing the fictitious character God in opposition with another fictitious character, satan.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
17 May 15

you can't blaspheme something that doesn't exist.

this thread is not blasphemy, it is literary commentary. we are discussing the fictitious character God in opposition with another fictitious character, satan.
Then at the very least you're being extremely insulting to those who love and worship God.

Calling your OP a literary commentary is just an excuse to belittle not only God, but those who believe in God. It is hatred you have expressed. You should be embarrassed and ashamed if you have any humanity in you at all.

Perhaps, if you are able to think it through, you will recognize your depravity as expressed in your blasphemous commentary and turn to God for the salvation of your soul.

Not to worry about me Zahlazi, you can't hurt me with your words, but God takes the hurt on Himself for your sake. Consider what Jesus endured for you on the cross so that all your sins may be forgiven and by the grace of God offer you eternal life. Receive the gift. It's free.

And so will you be when you stop fooling yourself into thinking you won't be held accountable for every idle word. The Spirit of God sees and hears and is recording everything that happens. We're not living in a vacuum. All will come to light one day and will be revealed. All accounts will be settled.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 May 15
1 edit

well, if we don't have proof of evil deeds, he should be considered innocent, right?

why shouldn't lucifer enjoy the same basic right as free humans do? all we have on lucifer is taken from second hand interpretation of god's supposed word. what is his side of the story?
He does. He is still able to roam the earth and seek out who he can accuse before God. And He has not been kicked out of Heaven either, as far as I can tell. 😏