Goodbye RJHinds

Goodbye RJHinds

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
29 Jan 12

Originally posted by Suzianne
Frankly, if jealous people continue to witch hunt the top players on this site without ceasing, eventually there will be NO players on this site.

"Be careful what you wish for, you may get it."
1. Do you have a chess engine?
2. Have you ran any of RJHinds games through it?
3. Do you know what the thresholds for human play compared to machines are?

Answer no to any of those questions and i can safely say you're talking out your arse.

F

Moves
29 Jan 12

Originally posted by josephw
What is wrong with you guys?

Show me the quote that says what you say I said. Verbatim. Or shut up. I'm not going to waste one more post on this.
You have made it clear you don't care if people cheat at chess. Proper Knob, nook7 and I have all quoted you verbatim already. If you want to distance yourself from what you said here 24 hours ago you could do so with more good grace than these insinuations about people not being honest about what you said.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
29 Jan 12

Originally posted by FMF
You have made it clear you don't care if people cheat at chess. Proper Knob, nook7 and I have all quoted you verbatim already. If you want to distance yourself from what you said here 24 hours ago you could do so with more good grace than these insinuations about people not being honest about what you said.
You are delusional. There is no quote of me saying what you say I said.

Therefore, you are WRONG.

There is no quote of me saying what you say I said.

Hello? Anybody home?

F

Moves
29 Jan 12

Hello? Anybody home?
Thread 144857

n

Moves
29 Jan 12

Hello? Anybody home?
Your inability to comprehend what has been shown here leaves me quite simply speechless.

It leads me to wonder whether you have some undiagnosed disability.

As l do not want to pick on someone who appears disabled l will refrain from responding to anymore of your "challenged" posts.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
29 Jan 12

Frankly, if jealous people continue to witch hunt the top players on this site without ceasing, eventually there will be NO players on this site.

Lol, I'm sure your cockles will warm when I tell you I won't be going anywhere. Also, "witch hunt" implies there is no reasonable evidence.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
29 Jan 12
2 edits

If it was Dasa strutting around here with a chess rating so high as RJHinds, and far out performing world masters against chess engines, you'd be one of the first to call BS on him. It seems however that since RJHinds is a Christian, then in spite of his profound stupidity (which without even resorting to engine analysis betrays him) and all round obnoxiousness, you still feel you have some duty to stick up for one of your Christian 'brothers'.

RJHinds will never be anywhere close to a legitimate 2200+ player so long as he has a hole in his arse!

F

Moves
29 Jan 12

Originally posted by Agerg
If it was Dasa strutting around here with a chess rating so high as RJHinds, and far out performing world masters against chess engines, you'd be one of the first to call BS on him. It seems however that since RJHinds is a Christian, then in spite of his profound stupidity (which without even resorting to engine analysis betrays him) and all round obnoxiousness, you still feel you have some duty to stick up for one of your Christian 'brothers'.
The same seems to apply to josephw whose comment about RJHinds' alleged use of a chess engine was: "So what? What's the big deal? I don't consider it cheating." And he framed the accusations [as I had relayed them] as being lies or deception and linked his defence of RJHinds explicitly to the 'defend a fellow Christian' thing when he said: "FMF is his own authority and can bear false witness against anyone he chooses. Especially if you're a man of faith."

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Jan 12

Originally posted by menace71
I think it's simple if you are using an engine just stop!!! (Not accusing BTW) I suck so bad at chess who gives a damn LOL but it's the fun of losing and winning with are own brains that is fun 🙂

Manny
I agree. I see no point in playing the game if everyone is going to use
chess engines. We might as well just let the engines play and then we
can go do something else. 😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Jan 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
The same seems to apply to josephw whose comment about RJHinds' alleged use of a chess engine was: "So what? What's the big deal? I don't consider it cheating." And he framed the accusations [as I had relayed them] as being lies or deception and linked his defence of RJHinds explicitly to the 'defend a fellow Christian' thing when he said: "FMF is his own author ...[text shortened]... an bear false witness against anyone he chooses. Especially if you're a man of faith."
You are very quick and happy to accuse someone else, especially the ones
you don't agree with, of doing evil, like lying. However, you will not confess
your own sins. 😏

F

Moves
29 Jan 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
You are very quick and happy to accuse someone else, especially the ones
you don't agree with, of doing evil, like lying. However, you will not confess
your own sins. 😏
Well you've accused me of lying but you failed to come through and substantiate the accusation, even as several posters came forward and asked you to do so.

josephw's views on what is and is not "cheating" [when a co-religionist does it] aside, do you yourself think using a chess engine is "cheating"?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Jan 12

Originally posted by FMF
Well you've accused me of lying but you failed to come through and substantiate the accusation, even as several posters came forward and asked you to do so.

josephw's views on what is and is not "cheating" [when a co-religionist does it] aside, do you yourself think using a chess engine is "cheating"?
Dasa's thread on dishonesty identifies your lies very well. You know the
truth and I have already told you I forgive you. You need to forgive
yourself now and don't do it anymore.

I believe using a chess engine against the RHP rules is cheating and is
not right. But I also believe bearing false witness is not right either.

F

Moves
29 Jan 12

Dasa's thread on dishonesty identifies your lies very well. You know the
truth and I have already told you I forgive you.
What lies do you accuse me of, RJHinds?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Jan 12

Originally posted by FMF
What lies do you accuse me of, RJHinds?
Misquoting and misrepresenting what Dasa said. Those were on Dasa's
list of Dishonesty.

In response to your stating the website's TOS was a "Big Deal", josephw
wrote the following:

"What do you care about the TOS? You don't even recognise or acknowledge God's Word when you hear it.

But the TOS? Now that's a big deal!"

You are in violation of the ten laws of God given to man to obey, yet you
are more concerned with the websites' TOS, calling violation of the TOS a
"Big Deal". You even deny your sins as if you are innocent. Apparently
violation of the Ten Commandments is not such a "Big Deal" to you.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
29 Jan 12

Misquoting and misrepresenting what Dasa said. Those were on Dasa's
list of Dishonesty.

In response to your stating the website's TOS was a "Big Deal", josephw
wrote the following:

"What do you care about the TOS? You don't even recognise or acknowledge God's Word when you hear it.

But the TOS? Now that's a big deal!"

You are in violation ...[text shortened]... t. Apparently
violation of the Ten Commandments is not such a "Big Deal" to you.
these forums are under TOS guidelines, not 10 commandments fiction.

what that means for the uneducated is that you are under contractual agreement to conform to the TOS while posting on these forums. that makes the TOS the rule of law concerning posting privilege. you are not under contractual agreement to conform to the 10 commandments of a fictional deity.