1. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Jul '09 20:591 edit
    Originally posted by jaywill
    Galvaston, Don't you believe that Jesus is Jehovah ?

Jesus Christ is Michael the Archangel.
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    07 Jul '09 21:02
    [b]===============================
    Hebrews points out that you should be with others of like faith and not on your own.
    ================================

As per my point, it does not say that you have to wait for that in order to receive Jesus.

===================================
    Acts brings out that God, Jehovah, would have a peo ...[text shortened]... on the name of Jesus.

www.callingonthelord.org
    I know you've been told this before but I haven't heard your explination for it yet. But if you'll notice in the KJ bible, when a verse is refering to Jesus and is calling him Lord, only the "L" is capitalized but where it is talking about Jehovah it is all capitalized. Please explain why there is a differance...
    And at Duet 6:4 it very clearly says "God is one god". Not 3, not 8 not 2 but 1. Why is that scripture in the Bible if it means something else?
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    07 Jul '09 21:06
    No. No. No.

The church is not ANTI Jehovah. The church proclaims that Jehovah is Jesus and Jesus is Jehovah.
    """The total identification of the New Testament church is with Jesus Christ."""

What does this mean?
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    07 Jul '09 21:082 edits
    Galvaston, Don't you believe that Jesus is Jehovah ?

Why don't you ask Him? Have a good heart to heart talk with God about this matter.
    He absolutley is not the same. I pray all the time and neither has ever told me that they are the same. If they were why do we pray thru Jesus to have our prayers heard by God? Why not just pray to God?John 14:6, 14.

Keep it simple!!!
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Jul '09 21:13
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I know you've been told this before but I haven't heard your explination for it yet. But if you'll notice in the KJ bible, when a verse is refering to Jesus and is calling him Lord, only the "L" is capitalized but where it is talking about Jehovah it is all capitalized. Please explain why there is a differance...
    And at Duet 6:4 it very clearly says " ...[text shortened]... Not 3, not 8 not 2 but 1. Why is that scripture in the Bible if it means something else?
    Interesting. Your doctrine is based on the capitalization fancies of the translators .. very nice...🙂
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    07 Jul '09 21:16
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Interesting. Your doctrine is based on the capitalization fancies of the translators .. very nice...🙂
    So if I use the NWT..you complian! If I use another Bible..you complain!!! Do you ever do anything constructive or just complain??
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Jul '09 21:19
    He absolutley is not the same. I pray all the time and neither has ever told me that they are the same. If they were why do we pray thru Jesus to have our prayers heard by God? Why not just pray to God?John 14:6, 14.

Keep it simple!!!
    He is not the same as God. They are 2 separate and distinct beings but with a common purpose and of one mind. The Bible is clear on that.

Christ is the Son of God and of the line of David.(not Michael the archangel reincarnated)
    God is the Father and creator of all things

Luke 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Jul '09 21:22
    So if I use the NWT..you complian! If I use another Bible..you complain!!! Do you ever do anything constructive or just complain??
    Check the greek word for Lord.
    Whether its used for Lord Jesus or Lord God its the same greek word. Capitalization does not necessarily indicate which is which.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    07 Jul '09 21:321 edit
    Check the greek word for Lord.
    Whether its used for Lord Jesus or Lord God its the same greek word. Capitalization does not necessarily indicate which is which.
    They knew the differances for whom is was speaking about. The reason for the capitalzation as apposed to only the "L" being capitailized. They did it for a reason. So you can't just blow it off as meaning nothing...
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Jul '09 21:49
    They knew the differances for whom is was speaking about. The reason for the capitalzation as apposed to only the "L" being capitailized. They did it for a reason. So you can't just blow it off as meaning nothing...
    So which verse are you saying 'Lord' refers to God, and not Christ.
    Is it Romans 10:13?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jul '09 22:11
    my friend you are battling against misconception, for not only is our friend Raj unacquainted with what you profess, he has not yet been able to make the distinction between God, Jehovah, and Jesus the Christ. He states, unlike Jaywill that they are two distinct entities, but as to the relationship that Christ had with his father both before in his pre human existence and after his subsequent resurrection, he knows nothing.
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    07 Jul '09 22:14
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    my friend you are battling against misconception, for not only is our friend Raj unacquainted with what you profess, he has not yet been able to make the distinction between God, Jehovah, and Jesus the Christ. He states, unlike Jaywill that they are two distinct entities, but as to the relationship that Christ had with his father both before in his pre human existence and after his subsequent resurrection, he knows nothing.
    I know..It's obvious he doesn't but I like to see what he says...
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jul '09 22:181 edit
    I know..It's obvious he doesn't but I like to see what he says...
    Lol, your patience and tolerance shall be tested to the limit my friend, you shall coma away from a conversation with Raj, refined as fine Gold, with your qualities honed to the limit.!
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Jul '09 22:23
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I am aware that Christ said he existed before Abraham. So he was there with God all along.

I KNOW that you 'know' quite of lot Robbie... 😀
    I had quite a bit of your knowledge during the celebrating Christmas issue.
    And youre correct. I know nothing really. I simply repeat what Christ said. I never add or subtract. Cant say the same for you, Galveston and the JWs ..🙂

eg claiming the Christ is archangel Michael is the most hilarous piece of storytelling possible.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jul '09 22:28
    I am aware that Christ said he existed before Abraham. So he was there with God all along.

I KNOW that you 'know' quite of lot Robbie... 😀
    I had quite a bit of your knowledge during the celebrating Christmas issue.
    And youre correct. I know nothing really. I simply repeat what Christ said. I never add or subtract. Cant say the same for you, Gal ...[text shortened]... claiming the Christ is archangel Michael is the most hilarous piece of storytelling possible.
    actually my friend, you surely know that ol Robbie is naught but a ragged clown! As for adding and subtracting, you must remember my friend that we are simply students of the Bible, and all that we teach has a Biblical reference, you may not agree with the interpretation of the reference, that is fine, but its not fiction as you have erroneously assumed, there is always a reference.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree