1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    08 Jul '09 00:59
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You said:

"You say you know so much about the Bible."

I never said that. When I asked you to show me where, you could not.
    You are therefore a liar. You need to tell the truth. Stop the lies.
    Hey everyone..I have an anouncement!!! I just found out that Raj is only 13years old. That would explain his child like answers and accusations. So now it all makes sence!!!!!
  2. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    08 Jul '09 01:09
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I know you've been told this before but I haven't heard your explination for it yet. But if you'll notice in the KJ bible, when a verse is refering to Jesus and is calling him Lord, only the "L" is capitalized but where it is talking about Jehovah it is all capitalized. Please explain why there is a differance...
    And at Duet 6:4 it very clearly says " ...[text shortened]... Not 3, not 8 not 2 but 1. Why is that scripture in the Bible if it means something else?
    ==========================
    But if you'll notice in the KJ bible, when a verse is refering to Jesus and is calling him Lord, only the "L" is capitalized but where it is talking about Jehovah it is all capitalized. Please explain why there is a differance...
    ==================================

I don't know. I don't usually use the King James Version. My regular English translation is The Recovery Version.

www.recoveryversion.org

I refer to other versions occasionally.

===================================
    And at Duet 6:4 it very clearly says "God is one god". Not 3, not 8 not 2 but 1. Why is that scripture in the Bible if it means something else?
    ==========================================

Since I believe that revelation of the Triune God is one God and not more than one, I have no comment.

Amen to Deut 6:4.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jul '09 08:11
    Hey everyone..I have an anouncement!!! I just found out that Raj is only 13years old. That would explain his child like answers and accusations. So now it all makes sence!!!!!
    man, he just made it on to the site and no more! i wonder if he used a false I.D.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Jul '09 08:25
    Is that true? cool!! How much more refreshing a thirteen year-olds opinions are compared to the worn out truffle that passes for 'knowledge'.🙄
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jul '09 09:35
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Is that true? cool!! How much more refreshing a thirteen year-olds opinions are compared to the worn out truffle that passes for 'knowledge'.🙄
    or that mere opinion should masquerade as truth.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Jul '09 12:42
    Im 11 actually. So you, a 60 year old accused a 11 year old of making a statement. And when the 11 year old asked to show where the statement was made, you tried to bull$hit around. You dont have to balls to retract and say you made a mistake.
  7. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    08 Jul '09 12:50
    And he's a better chess player than you!!!!
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    08 Jul '09 12:551 edit
    Im 11 actually. So you, a 60 year old accused a 11 year old of making a statement. And when the 11 year old asked to show where the statement was made, you tried to bull$hit around. You dont have to balls to retract and say you made a mistake.
    You take it back cause your a liar too. I'm 52. Did I ever say I was 60? No so that means your a liar, tell the truth!!!

See how silly that sounds? Lol.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Jul '09 13:101 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    or that mere opinion should masquerade as truth.
    Here is one truth:
    The Bible / Christ does not condemn the celebration of birthdays.

Here an opinion:
    Based on certain examples in the Bible, it is probably not the best thing to celebrate birthdays, but Im not sure.

JWs cant tell the difference between those 2 statements. So YOU AND GALVESTON are the ones masquerading your personal opnions as truth.

You take the opinion, call it truth and then act on it by sidelining those who do not share your opinion. Thats the worst form of Pharisical hypocracy. And many JW doctrines suffer from the same flaw.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Jul '09 13:111 edit
    You take it back cause your a liar too. I'm 52. Did I ever say I was 60? No so that means your a liar, tell the truth!!!

See how silly that sounds? Lol.
    I take it back. So here is the modified statement:

***Im 11 actually. So you, a 52 year old accused a 11 year old of making a statement. And when the 11 year old asked to show where the statement was made, you tried to bull$hit around. You dont have to balls to retract and say you made a mistake. ***
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    08 Jul '09 13:31
    I take it back. So here is the modified statement:

***Im 11 actually. So you, a 52 year old accused a 11 year old of making a statement. And when the 11 year old asked to show where the statement was made, you tried to bull$hit around. You dont have to balls to retract and say you made a mistake. ***
    Stop the cussing Raj. This is the last forum you need to be doing that. Very disrespectful and vulgar to us all....
  12. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    08 Jul '09 13:39
    I'm impressed if you are indeed only 11. You're a deep thinker.

You have the best years right ahead of you. I seriously hope you will handle them with prayer.
  13. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    08 Jul '09 13:521 edit
    Now this Harlot thing.

Look it is better to see the negative in constrast with the positive. What the New Jerusalem is the Harlot is not. This is the point.

New Jerusalem is constituted with gold. it is really a gold mountian with a street of gold etched into the mountain. Now gold represents the divine nature of the Father here. So New Jerusalem is a mountain of the divine nature of the Father within which men walk. It means that men are to walk by the divine nature of the Father.

Now the Harlot is not constititued with gold but has a gold cup full of filth and abominations.

Now listen up folks. That gold cup full of abominations means that she does indeed have something OUTWARD of the nature of God but WITHIN there are unclean and filthy things.

This is the problem of apostate religion. Apparently it is related to God and God's nature. But within the thing there remains too much worldly sin and filth.'

Read you Revelation chapter 17 and 21,22. You can see this contrast.

Another point. New Jerusalem as the Bride of Christ has a wall built with precious stones. The precious stones represent the transformed human beings. That is transformed by the work of the Holy Spirit. I can back all of this up.

But the Harlot is only gilded lightly on the outside with precious stones. There are some precious sanctified saints associated on her which she wears outwardly as an attractive facade - "You see, we also have very spiritual people." And it is true. But they are not strongly constituted into the building. They are lightly gilded on the outside for a show, for an attractive facade.

The divine nature of God is with the Harlot, but superfiscially. The sanctified saints are also with the Harlot, but superfiscially.

What keeps corruption OUT of New Jerusalem is this WALL built up with twelve manner of precious stones. This signifies that the thoroughly sanctified and transformed constituents of the holy city are a protection of God's interests on the earth.

The Harlot has her cup filled with filthy things. There is not enough protection to keep out the corruption. Nevertheless there are a few precious stones gilded lightly on her for a advertisement.

It is best to understand the Harlot by comparing her with the Wife.

I will leave the reading up to the seeker. And I have no labored to quote the passages. Examine these things for yourselves.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Jul '09 14:51
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    And he's a better chess player than you!!!!
    Now now Proper Knob, that is just the type of arguement robbie would use. (although somewhat satisfying)

Lets consider this wisely: How is one less intelligent for being younger?
    (surely this challengenges some posters idea of what 'intelligence' means)
  15. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    08 Jul '09 15:04
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Now now Proper Knob, that is just the type of arguement robbie would use. (although somewhat satisfying)

Lets consider this wisely: How is one less intelligent for being younger?
    (surely this challengenges some posters idea of what 'intelligence' means)
    I was merely being faceious.

For a piece of trivia, what's unique about the word faceious?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree