1. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Oct '10 20:55
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    You really think that insults are a way to change people, do you? Is this what the vedic books teach you? Is this the way you want to form the new world?

These are the insults I have found, only in yor last postings:

"nonsense talk"
    "brave bunch of atheists"
    "illogical comments"
    "some type of disturbance"
    "their mind games"
    "being foolish"
    "bo ...[text shortened]... ail) to promote.

You really have to rethink! Or take the pills again.
    guilt hurts
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    30 Oct '10 06:361 edit
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    guilt hurts
    He would be much better off if he got rid of all his insults. I will never learn anything from anyone who insults me. I will never give him a chance to teach me. I don't even want to listen at such a person. Why would I like to be further insulted?

If he was kind and caring, explaining things to me, then he might change my mind about his vedic knowledge (if he really had same). But as it is now, he scares me away. From him, from spiritual matters, and from the Vedic scripture altogether. He is contra productive.

I've seen these kind of people before. Wanting to teach, cannot listen. Get very easily frustrated when people doesn't want to know the Truth, their Truth, thinking people are stupid and idiots. Not knowing that other people can think for themselves.

I don't know the exact diagnosis for this, but I see some Narcissistic traits, also some schizoid trats as well, because of his aggression. Here he can only show us verbal aggression, but in his real life I can think of his short of impuls control can become violent aggression as well. Because he doesn't have any friends he has found his arena in a Spiritual debate Forum like this. We are his friends. And if we only listen to him then he would loves us. However, we don't.

His diagnosis can easily be cured by pills. Perhaps he is on pills already, but refuse to take them. Because in his world, he thinks that he can have a full life only if he is unmedicated. Medicine calms him down to a dull life, according to him. So he lives on with his untreated diagnosis.
  3. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    30 Oct '10 23:42
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    He would be much better off if he got rid of all his insults. I will never learn anything from anyone who insults me. I will never give him a chance to teach me. I don't even want to listen at such a person. Why would I like to be further insulted?

If he was kind and caring, explaining things to me, then he might change my mind about his vedic knowledg ...[text shortened]... ms him down to a dull life, according to him. So he lives on with his untreated diagnosis.
    >>>He would be much better off if he got rid of all his insults. I will never learn anything from anyone who insults me. I will never give him a chance to teach me. I don't even want to listen at such a person. Why would I like to be further insulted?

If he was kind and caring, explaining things to me, then he might change my mind about his vedic knowledge (if he really had same). But as it is now, he scares me away.<<<

I agree that insults move one away from the love meant to wrap one tightly in comfort, but if he had not been so browbeaten'd with cruel remarks slithered back at him which put him in such the defending mode I'm sure he would have refrained from doing such.

What's sad is many can write whatever they deem fit of discouraging another and, yes, he being of the spiritual state of mind should recognize it's the wrestle within one to his teachings claiming them foolish to believe theirs, but he is also new with the group forum atmosphere, being his first time, here, as he has said before.

>>>I don't know the exact diagnosis for this, but I see some Narcissistic traits, also some schizoid trats as well, because of his aggression. Here he can only show us verbal aggression, but in his real life I can think of his short of impuls control can become violent aggression as well. Because he doesn't have any friends he has found his arena in a Spiritual debate Forum like this. We are his friends. And if we only listen to him then he would loves us. However, we don't.<<<

Yo, way off the line here, yo

>>>His diagnosis can easily be cured by pills. Perhaps he is on pills already, but refuse to take them. Because in his world, he thinks that he can have a full life only if he is unmedicated. Medicine calms him down to a dull life, according to him. So he lives on with his untreated diagnosis.<<<

Who the snot is insulting who?
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    31 Oct '10 06:411 edit
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    >>>He would be much better off if he got rid of all his insults. I will never learn anything from anyone who insults me. I will never give him a chance to teach me. I don't even want to listen at such a person. Why would I like to be further insulted?

If he was kind and caring, explaining things to me, then he might change my mind about his vedic k o him. So he lives on with his untreated diagnosis.<<<

Who the snot is insulting who?
    If you follow his postings, from the very beginning, you will see that he starts with being kind, then turn over to insults, then apologize, being kind a while, then turn over to nsults again. Then he argues that insults is okay if they are true and that they are not really insults. And he goes on and on continuously violating TOS 3c.

When I tell him to go take his pilss, then (by his definition) not insults, it's facts. He have to check his psycological balance, with someone who has this as his profession, or tune his dayly dosage.

Answering your question "Who the snot is insulting who?" I can only answer: "By his definition of insults - noone."
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Oct '10 07:26
    Stop whinning like babies, I apologized in the first instance because I wanted you to know that i wasnt being vindictive on purpose for no reason, but my comments was to let you know that i wasnt going to accept all of your mind games.

Now what you call insults are not insults, but a desciption of your behaviour, and if you all continue to talk nonsense, then I will let you know.

I have never been in a forum before and I am suprised that so many persons just put forward so much untruth and call it truth, that I descided to not let that go unchallenged.

If it continues then i will continue to correct it, and who knows, one person might benefit.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    31 Oct '10 10:05
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Stop whinning like babies, I apologized in the first instance because I wanted you to know that i wasnt being vindictive on purpose for no reason, but my comments was to let you know that i wasnt going to accept all of your mind games.

Now what you call insults are not insults, but a desciption of your behaviour, and if you all continue to talk nonsens ...[text shortened]...

If it continues then i will continue to correct it, and who knows, one person might benefit.
    Quit the insulting and go take your pills. You need them, you know.
    If you haven't done it before, go seek professional help. If you have, then listen what she has to say to you.
    And stop whining yourself, and behave in the future.
  7. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    31 Oct '10 12:15

Now what you call insults are not insults, but a desciption of your behaviour, and if you all continue to talk nonsens ...[text shortened]...

You are an idiot. Not an insult. Just a description of your behaviour.
  8. Joined
    24 May '10
    Moves
    31 Oct '10 13:49
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Life is a dance๐Ÿ˜‰
    Ain't it so!
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Oct '10 22:29
    Originally posted by Taoman
    Ain't it so!
    A dance of suffering and when a person realizes this, they are ready to begin their spiritual life....and not before.
  10. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    31 Oct '10 23:34
    death IS the dance, Life is AMAZINGLY beAUtiful when FOUND.
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Nov '10 04:23
    A dance of suffering and when a person realizes this, they are ready to begin their spiritual life....and not before.
    You're wrong. There are a lot of people with a spiritual life who dosn't care of any dance of suffereing. You're dead wrong.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 04:173 edits
    Originally posted by Taoman
    Ain't it so!
    Seen at the quantum level its dead obvious that all this "stuff" is just "dancing around" to create the world as we know it. We can also know it as a "dance" that one engages in on a daily level.

Sometimes , when people getted bogged down by the weight of the world , life can seem static. But nothing could be furthur from the truth. Whether viewed on a macro scale (the dancing orbits and trajectories of planets,comets and suns) , or a micro (quantum) scale, to describe life as a kind of dance is very apt, I believe.

I dont know about all this "death" being a dance and such. I'm sure death couldn't pull it off, being dead 'n' all. Are you guys (vishy and taco) sure your not reffering to life that dresses up as death? ๐Ÿ™‚

(edit: why dont they show you how many edits we make? That's cut out some of the insights and lulz on this forum.)
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 05:24
    This material world is a place of suffering and death.......who is not suffering and who will not die?

The dance of death and suffering!

So conditioned persons are told to be brave and accept it, but this is not the way, because there is another way, and it is ( "be brave and not accept it" ) by engaging in the spiritual life and ending the cycle of birth and death for ever.
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 05:28
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    (edit: why dont they show you how many edits we make? That's cut out some of the insights and lulz on this forum.)
    They do. Look at the top of the posting, where the date and time is shown.
  15. Joined
    24 May '10
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 05:52
    Greetings Vishvahetu, (My nickname for you is Vish the Voluble, but only in a friendly manner. I will only use it henceforth with your permission.)

Advaita Vedanta and paths of the Buddhist way share many similarities, in fact I have read some good explanations by scholarly proponents from both sides of the discussion about Self (Atman) and Emptiness (Shunyata) that see them as more alike than different, just views from a different directions. Brahman is essentially undefinable and, "empty" of definition, and non-dual in concept.

The below abridged quote is by Kieth Dowman, translator and commentator on Lonchempa's "Treasury of Natural Perfection", from my current reading "Old Man Basking In The Sun". It has an expanded understanding of suffering, that it sees perfectly resolved in the Non-Dual, which could also be called Brahman.

It is one of those sections that gave me a jolt for reflection.

>>>
    "There is no objective reality 'out there' that could be reached as a final destination; there is no stirring from this single free-form matrix; nobody has ever left it and no one ever will.

Samsara and nirvana are all-good within this space...Since the world and its emptiness have never been apart, life and death are also all right, and happiness and suffering are both good.

The whole world appears all at once as a unitary, spontaneous 'all-good' reality...which resolves every duality, without exception. Dualities are all one within the field, so this holistic singularity, without any rival, is the 'greatest of the great'."
    >>>

What think you of that expanded view?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree