1. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    24 Sep '10 23:03
    Matthew 24:9 (King James Version)

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Hatred is "fear" manifested

F. E. A. R. ~ false evidence appearing real
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    25 Sep '10 16:33
    Originally posted by Dan St John
    What a self-righteous DB you are. Did it ever occur to you that not everyone here HAS a Bible? Hmmmm? Or... perhaps, we might have bibles NOT written by delusional heretics that wanted to form their own religion with themselves at the forefront...

If you actually give a real rats @** about having an open, congenial and thoughtful dialogue (and not ...[text shortened]... ck and freak's own "desired" interpretations) my bible may not say the same things as yours.
    Google the verse.
  3. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    26 Sep '10 00:24
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    Matthew 24:9 (King James Version)

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Hatred is "fear" manifested

F. E. A. R. ~ false evidence appearing real
    The reason I am claiming these people that shall do these awful things to believers are fearful of them stems from the statement "the flesh warreth the spirit", and is why many hated Christ.
    Wherever Jesus was, and near sinners, they felt enormous confounded fear towards him, as he was the exact image and likeness of SPIRIT.
    He had clarified to they that he healed "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in Heaven is perfect", or "Go and sin no more"..
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Sep '10 01:26
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Please explain Matt 24:9 if you can.....
    The world we live in is becoming more degraded and ignorant, with our children being taught that life was a random accident and God doesnt exist.

So when a person presents the truth, all the nonsene rascal people will be offended and want to kill you.

They will want to do this because your are exsposing there nonsense talk and lifestyles and teachings.

When a Bishop in the Catholic church can ex-communicate a nun for exposing child abuse, then thats nonsense. (Mary Mac)

vishva

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree