Hatred???

Hatred???

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
08 Aug 10

Originally posted by galveston75
Bunch of whiny's today...
Ok it says: Jesus said: (New King James Version)
“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.
And yet the Jehovah's Witnesses still live. :sigh:

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Aug 10

Originally posted by Ullr
And yet the Jehovah's Witnesses still live. :sigh:
Would you have us dead and gone?

F

Moves
08 Aug 10
1 edit

According to the bible, yes, you should be.

But the bible isn't exactly the truth, so...

Moves
08 Aug 10

No of course not. Just being tongue in cheek. I think you JW's are alright, just a bit naive.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Aug 10

Originally posted by Ullr
No of course not. Just being tongue in cheek. I think you JW's are alright, just a bit naive.
Thanks..We "don't get no respect here.. R. Dangerfield".
And it's very true that the way we see the Bible is different and is not accepted by the majority and we will be scoffed and hated for that, and that's ok. If we just fit in comfortably with all other religions then that would not fit in with Jesus's warnings that "you will be hated and killed by all the nations."
So as long as we see those Governments and religions as a whole reject us then all is well...

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Aug 10

Originally posted by FabianFnas
According to the bible, yes, you should be.

But the bible isn't exactly the truth, so...
Your so kind.....

F

Moves
08 Aug 10

Your so kind.....
I'm happy that you find me kind and gentle.
Seems that you reach out for me...?
Say the word and you'll have my friendship for life!

j

Moves
08 Aug 10
1 edit

Did you ever hear the fable about the flea that landed on the horn of a big ox? The flea apologizes and assures the ox that if he is too heavy he will be gone shortly.

The bull laughs and replies that it makes little difference to him if he sits there or not.

In terms of the solid truth of the Gospel the presence of the heretical Jehovah's Witnesses makes little difference.

Whether they are here or not, it won't change the power of the Gospel.

Z

Moves
08 Aug 10

Please explain Matt 24:9 if you can.....
what is the purpose of this thread? to explain an easy verse? what are you trying to communicate? that the jw's alone are persecuted in jesus's name? that the jw's alone hold the true word and will of god nowadays?

speak clearly your intent. otherwise it is just spam. if you simply are being crypted and ask for us the pry ideas out of you so the thread lasts longer it doesn't mean this is a quality debate

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Aug 10

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
what is the purpose of this thread? to explain an easy verse? what are you trying to communicate? that the jw's alone are persecuted in jesus's name? that the jw's alone hold the true word and will of god nowadays?

speak clearly your intent. otherwise it is just spam. if you simply are being crypted and ask for us the pry ideas out of you so the thread lasts longer it doesn't mean this is a quality debate
You are very wrong... to make the assumption that Galveston wants a debate.

He has made his intentions very clear both by word and deed. He has said that he is a teacher of truth and has made no effort to discuss anything. His threads are there to inform the ignorant people (us) of Bible truths. End of story.

n

Moves
08 Aug 10

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
08 Aug 10

G-man to be fair you have to admit the fact that your main reason when you post is because you have an agenda. Your agenda is to push forward the JW beliefs and doctrine. At least admit to that. Then when everyone sees through your veneer and attacks you get the persecution complex. I find it funny but you must understand the odds of your converting someone through a chess site forum is fairly slim.

Manny

n

Moves
08 Aug 10

Thanks..We "don't get no respect here.. R. Dangerfield".
And it's very true that the way we see the Bible is different and is not accepted by the majority and we will be scoffed and hated for that, and that's ok. If we just fit in comfortably with all other religions then that would not fit in with Jesus's warnings that "you will be hated and killed by ...[text shortened]... long as we see those Governments and religions as a whole reject us then all is well...
LMAO

The bible referring to JW's that didnt exist until the last few hundred years ROTFLMAO

f'ing disgrace of logic for a single person to not discount this beyond the usual contradictions and incaccuracies shown in the bible.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Aug 10

Originally posted by nook7
LMAO

The bible referring to JW's that didnt exist until the last few hundred years ROTFLMAO

f'ing disgrace of logic for a single person to not discount this beyond the usual contradictions and incaccuracies shown in the bible.
I mentioned that point already to Galveston. The JWs only came into being as a group after 1910 so its less than 100 years.

Intellectually those JWs must be on par with a donkeys Actually thats in insult to donkeys all over the world. Sorry donkeys ..😀

n

Moves
08 Aug 10

Originally posted by Rajk999
I mentioned that point already to Galveston. The JWs only came into being as a group after 1910 so its less than 100 years.

Intellectually those JWs must be on par with a donkeys Actually thats in insult to donkeys all over the world. Sorry donkeys ..😀
Using logic against an extremist is not the best tactic - believe me i have tried over the years....