Hear why DNA Refutes Evolution

Hear why DNA Refutes Evolution

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Mar 12
1 edit

Originally posted by humy
“...and the Bible has never once lied about anything ...”

Here is a huge list of logical contradictions in the Bible:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/page/bible-contradictions

here is just a tiny sample of logical contradictions in the Bible mentioned on that site:

The Order of Creation
Genesis 1:11-12 and 1:26-27 Trees came before Adam.
Genesis lternative possibility that the best way to judge the truth is through reason and evidence?
No lies there at all. It's your inabilty to understand what your reading is the problem.
I'm opening the office soon but will be back to show you what your doing wrong...

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Mar 12

“...and the Bible has never once lied about anything ...”

Here is a huge list of logical contradictions in the Bible:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/page/bible-contradictions

here is just a tiny sample of logical contradictions in the Bible mentioned on that site:

The Order of Creation
Genesis 1:11-12 and 1:26-27 Trees came before Adam.
Genesis ...[text shortened]... lternative possibility that the best way to judge the truth is through reason and evidence?
Yes the first chapter of Genesis describes the different creative days. It was during the 3rd creative day that he caused vegetation to come about.
Do you agree?
Adam and Eve were created at the end of the 6th creative day.
Do you agree?
Now slowly read Gen 2: 4-7. This is a partial recap of what Jehovah did over these 6 creative days is it not? It first mentions no plant life because of no rain falling yet. Then it does mention Adam being created after he obviously made it rain and that in turn made the plantlife he then created come to life. After that then he was able to create man who needed the plantlife to live. Correct?st think on this and think of what had to happen in oreder for humans to have food. No contradiction here at all.

EARTHLY CREATIVE WORKS OF JEHOVAH

Day No. Creative Works Texts
1 Light; division between day and night Ge 1:3-5
2 Expanse, a division between waters
beneath the expanse and waters above it Ge 1:6-8
3 Dry land; vegetation Ge 1:9-13
4 Heavenly luminaries become discernible
from earth Ge 1:14-19
5 Aquatic souls and flying creatures Ge 1:20-23
6 Land animals; man Ge 1:24-31

So before I go and and in case I'm waisting my time here I need to know your responce..

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Mar 12
1 edit

Originally posted by galveston75
Yes the first chapter of Genesis describes the different creative days. It was during the 3rd creative day that he caused vegetation to come about.
Do you agree?
Adam and Eve were created at the end of the 6th creative day.
Do you agree?
Now slowly read Gen 2: 4-7. This is a partial recap of what Jehovah did over these 6 creative days is it not? ...[text shortened]... -31

So before I go and and in case I'm waisting my time here I need to know your responce..
The plants were watered from a mist coming up from ground and what you
would call dew. God did not cause it to rain on the earth until the Flood of
Noah's day.

P.S. Believe it or not, there were no rain forest until after Noah's flood.
They were mist forests.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Mar 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
Noah's day.

They were mist forests.
Thanks, you are right with the rain and mist. I was telling him from scripture that says rain but that was of course not until the flood.

Moves
08 Mar 12

Noah's day.

They were mist forests.
PROVE IT!

Stop making factual claims about things that violate the known laws of physics and contradict
ALL currently available evidence unless you can DEMONSTRATE that they are true.

And the bible does not count as proof or evidence of anything supernatural.

Moves
08 Mar 12

Thanks, you are right with the rain and mist. I was telling him from scripture that says rain but that was of course not until the flood.
No it's complete and utter cow testicles in complete and utter violation of the known laws of physics.

Like I said to RJHinds...

PROVE IT!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Mar 12

Originally posted by googlefudge
No it's complete and utter cow testicles in complete and utter violation of the known laws of physics.

PROVE IT!
We have told you that God made the laws. You seem to think we made them.
We only discovered them, Duffus. 😏

Moves
08 Mar 12

Moves
08 Mar 12

We only discovered them, Duffus. 😏
You could have told my that you have a pink unicorn that s***s cupcakes...
I don't care.

PROVE IT!

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Mar 12

Originally posted by googlefudge

PROVE IT!
It sounds like to me your eating to many of those Rocky Mt oysters. Lol

I think I 'm thru waisting my time with you. Your not here to learn anything.

h

Moves
08 Mar 12

It sounds like to me your eating to many of those Rocky Mt oysters. Lol

I think I 'm thru waisting my time with you. Your not here to learn anything.
He just ask you for evidence for your beliefs -why? So that you would notice that you have none and thus see your beliefs have no premise. But instead you just ignore his request thus indicating it is you who doesn't want to learn anything.

If you want to learn something, I challenge you to prove your claims!

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Mar 12

He just ask you for evidence for your beliefs -why? So that you would notice that you have none and thus see your beliefs have no premise. But instead you just ignore his request thus indicating it is you who doesn't want to learn anything.

If you want to learn something, I challenge you to prove your claims!
I don't have to prove it but I'll humor you.
Before the flood there was a water conopy or thick cloud cover above the earth which the bible describes but still with plenty of light coming thru as any cloudy day would.
The Bible also speaks of "waters of the deep" or springs that no doubt were not far under the surface of the earth.
Without thinking to hard on this and if one notices how the water cycles work there is a constant water vapor the ground puts off at night and that causes dew. I'm sure you've seen that?
All it would take is for the whole earth to be in a hot house situation and you would have all the mosture you would need to have that happen.
So I have no proof to show you as we can't go back there to see it first hand so this is the best I can do. Maybe you could do a litle research or visit a green house or two..........

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
09 Mar 12
1 edit

We only discovered them, Duffus. 🙄
who is "we?" you haven't discovered anything yet.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
09 Mar 12
1 edit

Let me get this straight, JW's accept the earth is 4.5 billion years old right? You believe the Biblical flood happened sometime in the last few thousand years, so you believe it didn't rained on this planet for nearly all of it's 4.5 billion year existence?

Is this your view as well Rob?

h

Moves
09 Mar 12

I don't have to prove it but I'll humor you.
Before the flood there was a water conopy or thick cloud cover above the earth which the bible describes but still with plenty of light coming thru as any cloudy day would.
The Bible also speaks of "waters of the deep" or springs that no doubt were not far under the surface of the earth.
Without thinkin ...[text shortened]... est I can do. Maybe you could do a litle research or visit a green house or two..........
“...I don't have to prove it ...”

wrong. Science has the physical evidence. You do not. Extraordinary claims require Extraordinary evidence. You have none.