Hear why DNA Refutes Evolution

Hear why DNA Refutes Evolution

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Mar 12

Moves
07 Mar 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILHiVYLlksE
The guy is a total and utter moron. Like you.

Show me the guy who has won the Nobel prize for disproving evolution or shut up.

rc

Moves
07 Mar 12

Gods Algorithms are better than mans! awesome video!

rc

Moves
07 Mar 12

Originally posted by googlefudge
The guy is a total and utter moron. Like you.

Show me the guy who has won the Nobel prize for disproving evolution or shut up.
Nobel prize???, LOL, Barack H. Obama won a Nobel prize for peace, just after starting a
war with Afghanistan, it is to laugh!

Moves
07 Mar 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Nobel prize???, LOL, Barack H. Obama won a Nobel prize for peace, just after starting a
war with Afghanistan, it is to laugh!
did barak obama start a war with afghanistan? when was this?

Z

Moves
07 Mar 12

i watched 3 full seconds until i saw he presents this groundbreaking scientifical discovery in front of his home computer in an old t-shirt (kind of like the ones not fit to wear in public but good enough to sleep in) and using a state of the art notepad where he scribbled with his pen.

i somehow feel safe to assume what he says won't be very groundbreaking.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
07 Mar 12

I got the distinct impression he was recording in a secure unit and he was concerned that he might have to take his meds before he could finish.

Moves
07 Mar 12

sorry, but the guy hasnt got a clue. he said "nature doesnt produce information" what? all of nature produces information, every thing is information. maybe he doesnt understand what information is. he said "nature cannot pass on information" what? really? his bit about algorithms at the end did make me laugh though, especially after he said "im no mathematician"

he needs to step out of his state of the art,high tech, multi-million dollar lab for a minute, put down his sexy head set, take of his peodo glasses and have a chat with a real scientist. he sounded like a tribesman trying to explain why the camera had trapped his soul.

rc

Moves
07 Mar 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
did barak obama start a war with afghanistan? when was this?
he certainly never ended one that's for sure.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
07 Mar 12

Lol. I love the typical responces from evolutionist when material like this is presented to them.
First there is NO responce with PROOF that this info and explination is wrong. Then they always go below the belt and answer like a 13 year old and attack with such damning comments about what a person is wearing or the room he's sitting in or is style in the glasses he wears. What a joke.
"Oh my that proves he has no idea what he's talking about and he is just a fool sitting at home in his dirty T shirt"
Grow up guys and if he is wrong then act like an adult and show us proof instead of going into the typical teenage attack mode.........
But I know the answer we'll get is something along these lines: "You bible thumpers are just to dumb. We could try but it just won't work because you have to go to evolution school first and then you'll be smart like us and then you'll know how to give those great teenager answers that we spout out to try and make you look really bad."

Moves
07 Mar 12

he certainly never ended one that's for sure.
big difference.

rc

Moves
07 Mar 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
big difference.
a mere inaccuracy 🙂

Moves
07 Mar 12

Originally posted by galveston75
Lol. I love the typical responces from evolutionist when material like this is presented to them.
First there is NO responce with PROOF that this info and explination is wrong. Then they always go below the belt and answer like a 13 year old and attack with such damning comments about what a person is wearing or the room he's sitting in or is style in ...[text shortened]... e those great teenager answers that we spout out to try and make you look really bad."
he doesnt actually explain anything, thats why its so funny. it is literally nonsense. if he actually made a point then we could agree or disagree. did you think he made any valid points?

an example would be "nature cannot pass on information" is there anybody else on the planet that would agree with this statement?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
07 Mar 12

Originally posted by galveston75
First there is NO responce with PROOF that this info and explination is wrong. Then they always go below the belt and answer like a 13 year old and attack with such damning comments about what a person is wearing or the room he's sitting in or is style in ...[text shortened]... e those great teenager answers that we spout out to try and make you look really bad."
Look; all the guy did was talk incoherently about dna sequences then he said god must have done it, case closed. It's quite clear he was not expecting to be addressing at best a neutral; and at worst a hostile audience he was clearly preaching to the converted, so why post it here 'Daniel in the lions den' springs to mind so perhaps you theists might take some responsibility instead of blaming the lions.

Green Boots Cave

Moves
07 Mar 12

Gods Algorithms are better than mans! awesome video!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God%27s_algorithm