Herman Cain, Christianity, Leadership

Herman Cain, Christianity, Leadership

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Jul 11

Originally posted by Dasa
The individual soul is a little piece of God just like the sun ray is a little piece of the sun.

The soul has no existence outside of God and is eternally connected to God.

The spirit of God is the all pervading spiritual energy of God which is in all places and that's why we say God is omnipresent.

Gods all pervading spirit and the soul are similar, b ...[text shortened]... is acceptable? and in fact we should worship God with burnt offerings of flesh.........not me.
The soul can die, it is not eternal.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Jul 11

It is a sad religion that has its followers display an aversion to spiritual knowledge.

This is what happens when persons blindly except false religion ..........they cannot take on any more spiritual knowledge because they have allowed themselves to be limited by false doctrine.

The entirety of that false doctrine would fit into a small book and they be ...[text shortened]... he fabricated religions of the flesh eaters and animal killers................how sad it all is.
Do you reject Jesus because He said, "I am the living bread that came down out of heaven; if anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread also which I will give for the life of the world is My flesh.”
Then the Jews began to argue with one another, saying, “How can this man give us His flesh to eat?” So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves. He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day. For My flesh is true food, and My blood is true drink. He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me, he also will live because of Me. This is the bread which came down out of heaven; not as the fathers ate and died; he who eats this bread will live forever.”
(John 6:51-58 New American Standard Bible)

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
26 Jul 11
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
But this is just conjecture and ideas. Please show me the evidence you have that the soul progresses after death.
I have answered your question but I see you don't understand the fact that spiritual knowledge is subjective to the person living the spiritual life and persons who don't live the spiritual life can never obtain the realization necessary to understand higher spiritual principles...........or even make comment about these realization because the realizations are the property of the person who has them.

Under clinical tests and under hypnosis persons start speaking another language from a previous life.

They describe the place they lived in detail from a previous life.

Children have written complete arrangements for symphony orchestras because they were musical in their previous lives.

But this evidence is secondary .......because the Vedas are the authorized teachings of spirituality and the Vedas present re-incarnation in detail and the Vedas are the authority.....there is no other authority of spirituality.

The Vedic authority presents re-incarnation in its teachings.

Christianity Islam and Judaism are not the authority because they teach falsity and they are have only just recently come to the world.

God is eternal so how can any new religion show up in current times (it shows up because it has been fabricated by unauthorized persons)

2000 years is current times.

Man cannot invent religion (it cannot be done)

The Vedas are eternal and have been with mankind since the beginning of humanity and before.......they are the original and only authorized teachings of spirituality.

And any religion that supports animal slaughter is false false false.

The meat eating issue is the acid test and Christianity has failed that test.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Jul 11

No dead person has ever come back to life. (its the big bluff) perpetrated by false religion.

When the body dies it rots and becomes dust in the wind.

But the soul continues to its next destination and takes birth again. (this is true knowledge)
You said, "the soul continues to its next destination and takes birth again."
Explain how a dead soul can continue to another destination?
Explain how it can return to life by being born in another body
and becoming another living soul? What happens with the orignal
soul?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
26 Jul 11

Originally posted by RJHinds
Explain how a dead soul can continue to another destination?
Explain how it can return to life by being born in another body
and becoming another living soul? What happens with the orignal
soul?
You are aware that I have said many times that the soul is indestructible and eternal so what is this talk of dead souls?.........so what are you trying to say because your question is redundant.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Jul 11

You are aware that I have said many times that the soul is indestructible and eternal so what is this talk of dead souls?.........so what are you trying to say because your question is redundant.
I said explain how a dead soul can continue to another destination?

You say the soul is indestructible and eternal. That would mean the soul
escapes death and only the body dies. So does that mean you do not
believe in spirit?

When this eternal soul, which has slways existed, continue to another
destination is the destination random?

You said this eternal soul is born in another body and becomes another
living soul. So I asked what happens with the orignal soul? I suppose
you believe there is a different living soul for every body, correct?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
28 Jul 11

I said explain how a dead soul can continue to another destination?

You say the soul is indestructible and eternal. That would mean the soul
escapes death and only the body dies. So does that mean you do not
believe in spirit?

When this eternal soul, which has slways e ...[text shortened]... rignal soul? I suppose
you believe there is a different living soul for every body, correct?
The body is made of material energy and material energy goes through a process of decay............and when it is finished at death it becomes dust in the wind.

The body never becomes spirit.

The body is the body and is material.

On the other hand the soul is always the soul and it is the living principle.

The body is not the living principle.

The soul is eternal and indestructible because it is spiritual energy and not material energy.

The body takes on a false ego and thinks it is a walking talking person, but this is an illusion because the body is just cells and molecules made of material energy the same as rock.

We are not material energy, but we use the material energy in the shape of a body so we can get around this planet and do stuff.

When the soul develops their lost relationship with God it returns to Gods home and is afforded a spiritual body to function in that place.

The spiritual body it now has will never grow old or become diseased and die.

Spirit is the all pervading energy of god which is in all places and that is called omnipresent.

God is omnipresent by his all pervading spirit.

Our soul is also spirit but an individual spirit and that's why we call it a soul.

We are truly a SPIRIT SOUL and God is the Supreme Spirit meaning Gods self is everywhere.

There is no place where God is not.

Gods spirit is in every atom.

That means Gods spirit is in me.

And Gods spirit is in you.

And Gods spirit is in every atheist.

And Gods spirit is in every lower creature.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Jul 11

The body is made of material energy and material energy goes through a process of decay............and when it is finished at death it becomes dust in the wind.

The body never becomes spirit.

The body is the body and is material.

On the other hand the soul is always the soul and it is the living principle.

The body is not the living principle.

Th ...[text shortened]... in you.

And Gods spirit is in every atheist.

And Gods spirit is in every lower creature.
Keep going, you didn't answer the rest of my questions.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
28 Jul 11

Keep going, you didn't answer the rest of my questions.
The soul doesn't change just because the body changes.

The soul that you are has no beginning and it has no end........ that's the meaning of eternal.

The soul that you are, has created the body that you possess at the time of conception when your mum and dad came together.

The soul enters the womb by the passage of the semen from the man.

Because the soul is the living principle, it enable,s conception to take place in the womb in the first instance and then it aids the continual growth of the baby.

The soul stays with the body until it either meets a severe accident or grows old and dies.

When the body dies, the soul leaves that body by the arrangement of your karma and higher authorities, and it takes another body through the process of conception again, and is then born in the world with a brand new body.

This process of birth and death goes on for ever and ever until the soul develops love for God and then it never takes birth again in this world of suffering.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Jul 11
1 edit

The soul doesn't change just because the body changes.

The soul that you are has no beginning and it has no end........ that's the meaning of eternal.

The soul that you are, has created the body that you possess at the time of conception when your mum and dad came together.

The soul enters the womb by the passage of the semen from the man.

Because t ...[text shortened]... the soul develops love for God and then it never takes birth again in this world of suffering.
So does that mean there is is a limited number of souls and no new souls
has come into existence? So the soul that I am was in many bodies before
this body. So does my soul keeps losing all its memory of previous lives
so that it can start over with a new life? So I guess I just keep jumping
in new bodies until I do whatever I am suppose to do right. It appears to
me that I would never make it to the end, since how am I to know what I'm
supposed to do and if it is actually possible to do it. What happens when
the earth is destroyed and there is no more bodies for me to be born into?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
28 Jul 11

So does that mean there is is a limited number of souls and no new souls
has come into existence? So the soul that I am was in many bodies before
this body. So does my soul keeps losing all its memory of previous lives
so that it can start over with a new life? So I guess I just keep jumping
in new bodies until I do whatever I am suppose to do right. ...[text shortened]... What happens when
the earth is destroyed and there is no more bodies for me to be born into?
Everything you have ever done in all the bodies that you have ever had is stored in your sub-conscious and is never lost, but you do not remember everything when you get a new body........but this is good because it allows you to believe that you are a unique creation, all fresh and shiny and new.

Under hypnosis you can access your sub-conscious and remember many things from the past.

The number of souls are infinite, and there are never any new souls because having an infinite number of souls means all the souls that already exist are all the souls that will ever exist. (infinite means unlimited in number) and how could you add any more souls to an infinite number of souls.

The eternal spiritual soul that is you, has been in many bodies before, that's correct.

When the student is ready the teacher will appear......and that means when you are sick of suffering in this world and want to understand your life and why you suffer and why you die and what is God and what is religion, then God arranges the possibility of you receiving direction and guidance in the form of a person or book which has knowledge of true spirituality., and if you are sincere you then may take advantage of the situation.

Remember that true spiritual knowledge is always available to the sincere seeker of truth, and I remember that a friend of mine who was seeking to know the truth of God found a book about Vedic wisdom in a rubbish dump when he went there to off load some rubbish.

I met someone who knew about Vedic teachings when I was younger, and I grabbed that opportunity with both hands and I didn't pass up that opportunity as most would have.

The Vedic wisdom and teachings have always been with mankind long before Islam and Christianity and Judaism happened on the scene.

Vedic teachings are in every universe throughout the material cosmos because the teachings are universal and belong to every living being where ever you may find them.

It doesn't matter if this world is blown up tomorrow because you are eternal and will not be affected the least, and you will take another birth in another universe on another planet. ( there are unlimited universes and planets where life can exist)

All the universes finally come to an end after a very long time, but they a manifested again and again and over and over without end.

This universe is not the first universe you have visited and it wont be the last, but when you finally develop your lost love for God you will put an end to the repeated birth and death in this temporary world of suffering for-ever.

I think you are beginning to understand that one life is just not enough time for a person to develop their lost love for God because many persons take to the spiritual life when they are older and mature and that leaves them no time at all to develop that pure love necessary to return home back to Godhead.

I know myself that I have some way to go to develop that genuine love and I will be returning again no doubt to perfect my devotion.

Actually it doesn't matter really if the devotee is still in this world because they are experiencing loving spiritual sentiments with God in this world ......and for them that is all that matters.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Jul 11

Everything you have ever done in all the bodies that you have ever had is stored in your sub-conscious and is never lost, but you do not remember everything when you get a new body........but this is good because it allows you to believe that you are a unique creation, all fresh and shiny and new.

Under hypnosis you can access your sub-conscious and remember ...[text shortened]... ing spiritual sentiments with God in this world ......and for them that is all that matters.
This sounds like the theory of evolution in which you need the universe to
exist for longer and longer in order for all the theories to work out right.
In comparison, my God only needs a short time to make everything work
out right. Maybe the person that threw the book about Vedic wisdom in a
rubbish dump had a good idea. People under hypnosis can be made to
believe many things that are not true. Have you ever been put under
hypnosis? If so, maybe that is where your problem started.

The Holy Bible, the word of truth, says it is appointed for man once to die
amd then the judgment. I still think my God, who created the heavens and
the earth is the true God. So I will continue believing as I do and you are
welcome to spend all eternity in the hell of trying to get it right for your
false god. I bet it is going to take you a long time, since you are going
to have to compete against an infinite number of other souls for each new
body that is born into the world. I wish you good luck anyway.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Jul 11

This sounds like the theory of evolution in which you need the universe to
exist for longer and longer in order for all the theories to work out right.
In comparison, my God only needs a short time to make everything work
out right. Maybe the person that threw the book about Vedic wisdom in a
rubbish dump had a good idea. People under hypnosis can be m ...[text shortened]... ber of other souls for each new
body that is born into the world. I wish you good luck anyway.
As far as I am concerned, you both are full of shyte, nobody knows what a spirit is, and anyone who says otherwise is a scam artist.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Jul 11

Originally posted by sonhouse
As far as I am concerned, you both are full of shyte, nobody knows what a spirit is, and anyone who says otherwise is a scam artist.
The spirit is the vital principle that gives life to physical organisms.
The Holy Spirit is God. There are also other spirit beings without
physical bodies, such as angels, demons, and ghosts. Spirit beings
are invisible, so they can not be proven to exist by our physical
sciences. We can sometimes sense the presents of a spirit being, but
most people dismiss it as just their imagination running wild. Others
believe they can hear or see them in various forms at times. But we don't
know for sure, as you say, only God knows and He says that spirit and
spiritual beings exist.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
28 Jul 11

Originally posted by sonhouse
Have it your way....... and tell your children that you and them and the universe came from nowhere and just popped into existence without cause or plan.

This is called foolishness and being dishonest.

Absolutely dishonest.