Herman Cain, Christianity, Leadership

Herman Cain, Christianity, Leadership

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Moves
29 Jul 11

Originally posted by Dasa
It is is a conflict of interest when you use the Bible to defend the Bible....you cannot do it.

All the verses in the Bible have been fashioned to support the falsity that is presented..

The Bible is presenting false teachings that were compiled by unqualified persons.

It is not the word of God.

It never was the word of God but words of men and this ...[text shortened]... fabricated by worldly men of bad character.

Christianity the religion of the animal killers.
This sounds like a broken record or some chant or mantra !
All religions are false except mine, animal killers, etc, etc,

Can you quote a single verse from any of the Vedas?

F

Moves
29 Jul 11
1 edit

Originally posted by shahenshah
I agree the followers may be genuinely trying to find God / some spiritual improvement even though the path is wrong.
No one knows which "path" is "right" and which one is "wrong".

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Jul 11

Originally posted by FMF
Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life."

F

Moves
29 Jul 11

Originally posted by RJHinds
Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life."
Yes. That is your belief and your chosen "path". But no one knows which "path" is "right" and which one is "wrong". Your faith - and all other religionists' beliefs - are called "faiths" for a reason.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
30 Jul 11

Originally posted by FMF
This is such a baseless statement.

To know which religion is true and which is false you must apply the acid test.

All religions fail this test except for the Vedic teachings.

But to know what the requirements are to pass the test, firstly the person must be thoroughly honest and have spiritual awareness.

That rules out just about everyone.

For instance how could you determine which is true or false when you believe animal slaughter is acceptable in religious life?.........so from that and that alone you are disqualified from determining what is what.

You see you and everyone else are not qualified to determine which religion is true or false, so therefore you must rely on common sense and logic to do it.

But to rely on common sense and logic then you need one important essential ingredient.......Honesty and without honesty you have no chance of understanding a thing.

You see right now in the world there are over a billion people who worship a man believed to be the one and only prophet of God, but this man,s life is such, that it would make a Bangkok prostitute blush.

So what does that tell you?

It tells you that people have no clue to what a man of God should be like in his conduct.

Why don't they understand?

Because they are foolish and too lazy to find out the requirements of the proper qualification of a spiritual teacher, they just accept a charlatan.

And it is this laziness and insincerity which makes the person dishonest......dishonest with themsevles

F

Moves
30 Jul 11

And it is this laziness and insincerity which makes the person dishonest......dishonest with themsevles
Your use of the words "laziness" and "insincerity" are entirely subjective. Your use of the word "dishonest" is incorrect.

F

Moves
30 Jul 11

For instance how could you determine which is true or false when you believe animal slaughter is acceptable in religious life?.........so from that and that alone you are disqualified from determining what is what.
While I respect your choice to lead a vegetarian life - whether that decision was made for religious, political or health reasons - my own spiritual map does not prohibit me from eating meat. Your use of words like baseless, false, dishonest, disqualified, no clue, charlatan, lazy, insincerity and foolish, does not alter this fact.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
30 Jul 11

Originally posted by FMF
While I respect your choice to lead a vegetarian life - whether that decision was made for religious, political or health reasons - my own spiritual map does not prohibit me from eating meat. Your use of words like baseless, false, dishonest, disqualified, no clue, charlatan, lazy, insincerity and foolish, does not alter this fact.
You play with words so you can make a wrong thing right.

This is called manipulation.

You have proven to me that you are a master of manipulation.

This tactic is dishonest.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Jul 11

You play with words so you can make a wrong thing right.

This is called manipulation.

You have proven to me that you are a master of manipulation.

This tactic is dishonest.
I'm not sure, but I have a feeling you may be using the word "dishonest" incorrectly.

F

Moves
30 Jul 11

Originally posted by divegeester
I'm not sure, but I have a feeling you may be using the word "dishonest" incorrectly.
You appear to me to be diluting the meaning of "I'm not sure", divegeester.

Planet Rain

Moves
30 Jul 11

Originally posted by divegeester
Inconceivable!

s

Moves
30 Jul 11

Everything you have ever done in all the bodies that you have ever had is stored in your sub-conscious and is never lost, but you do not remember everything when you get a new body........but this is good because it allows you to believe that you are a unique creation, all fresh and shiny and new.

Under hypnosis you can access your sub-conscious and remember ...[text shortened]... ing spiritual sentiments with God in this world ......and for them that is all that matters.
I refer to your posting and the excerpt given below
"I met someone who knew about Vedic teachings when I was younger, and I grabbed that opportunity with both hands and I didn't pass up that opportunity as most would have."

So who is your Guru?
Why are you unable to quote even a single book, chapter or verse from any of the Vedas?

Vaishnavism is a false religion
Vaishnavites in Brisbane kill & eat small animals
Vaishnavites in Brisbane can't quote from the Vedas.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
30 Jul 11

Originally posted by shahenshah
I refer to your posting and the excerpt given below
"I met someone who knew about Vedic teachings when I was younger, and I grabbed that opportunity with both hands and I didn't pass up that opportunity as most would have."

So who is your Guru?
Why are you unable to quote even a single book, chapter or verse from any of the Vedas?

Vaishnavism is ...[text shortened]... s in Brisbane kill & eat small animals
Vaishnavites in Brisbane can't quote from the Vedas.
Most in this forum cannot even accept that killing is wrong........so how will they ever accept the authority of the Vedas so this is why I do not quote.

Anyhow I only present the basics because persons in this forum are not qualified to be engaged in anything higher.......they are not sincere.

If someone showed genuine sincerity about spirituality then I would quote many verses from the Veda.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Jul 11

This is such a baseless statement.

To know which religion is true and which is false you must apply the acid test.

All religions fail this test except for the Vedic teachings.

But to know what the requirements are to pass the test, firstly the person must be thoroughly honest and have spiritual awareness.

That rules out just about everyone.

For i ...[text shortened]... s this laziness and insincerity which makes the person dishonest......dishonest with themsevles
Have you checked out the man called Jesus or Yahshua? The Holy Bible
says He lived a sinless life. It is claimed that He rose from the grave
and ascended into heaven. We have witnesses testimony recorded in
the Holy Bible to this fact. There is also an empty tomb in Jerusalem
and the Shroud of Turin which has all the evidence of His burial cloth.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
30 Jul 11

Originally posted by RJHinds
Have you checked out the man called Jesus or Yahshua? The Holy Bible
says He lived a sinless life. It is claimed that He rose from the grave
and ascended into heaven. We have witnesses testimony recorded in
the Holy Bible to this fact. There is also an empty tomb in Jerusalem
and the Shroud of Turin which has all the evidence of His burial cloth.
The Bible is fabricated by unscrupulous persons .....and we know this because it supports the slaughter of animals and it knows nothing of the nature of the soul.

So why are you accepting the teachings of a religion that falsely supports animal killing.

And because we know the Bible is false we also know the man Jesus is not God.....this is also a fabrication.