Herman Cain, Christianity, Leadership

Herman Cain, Christianity, Leadership

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Jul 11

Originally posted by Dasa
The Bible is fabricated by unscrupulous persons .....and we know this because it supports the slaughter of animals and it knows nothing of the nature of the soul.

So why are you accepting the teachings of a religion that falsely supports animal killing.

And because we know the Bible is false we also know the man Jesus is not God.....this is also a fabrication.
I don't eat shrimp, lobster, or crab; but I like hamburger, steak, chicken,
and salmon. This requires that certain animals be killed. I like vegetables
and fruits, but these alone are not very satisfying to me. So I am glad my
God has allowed us to have a variety. HalleluYah!

So you see, my God is a good God.

D

St. Peter's

Moves
31 Jul 11

The Bible is fabricated by unscrupulous persons .....and we know this because it supports the slaughter of animals and it knows nothing of the nature of the soul.

So why are you accepting the teachings of a religion that falsely supports animal killing.

And because we know the Bible is false we also know the man Jesus is not God.....this is also a fabrication.
The bible was written by many different authors (who are identifiable) over a span greater than a millenium (the same cannot be said of the Vedas). It would require a conspiracy of epic proportions to write a boook in the maner you suggest. Your argument is baseless and dishonest.

s

Moves
01 Aug 11
1 edit

Most in this forum cannot even accept that killing is wrong........so how will they ever accept the authority of the Vedas so this is why I do not quote.

Anyhow I only present the basics because persons in this forum are not qualified to be engaged in anything higher.......they are not sincere.

If someone showed genuine sincerity about spirituality then I would quote many verses from the Veda.
You had the whole weekend to search out and come up with even 1 verse from the Vedas, but you didn't. Instead the excuse that no-one in this forum is sincerely spiritual.

What kind of Vaishnavite doesn't even know 1 verse from the Vedas... Hmmm maybe a Hare Krishna. Are you a Hare Krishna member?

Even Jains cover their mouths with a mask so that germs don't go in. So who is false?

Why are you hiding the name of your Guru, whom you grabbed with both hands.

Vedas were written by unscrupulous persons
Vaishnavism is a false religion
Vaishnavites in Brisbane are dishonest, they don't mask their mouths & nose so they kill & eat small animals/air-borne germs.
Vaishnavites in Brisbane can't quote from the Vedas.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
01 Aug 11
1 edit

Originally posted by shahenshah
You had the whole weekend to search out and come up with even 1 verse from the Vedas, but you didn't. Instead the excuse that no-one in this forum is sincerely spiritual.

What kind of Vaishnavite doesn't even know 1 verse from the Vedas... Hmmm maybe a Hare Krishna. Are you a Hare Krishna member?

Even Jains cover their mouths with a mask so that g & eat small animals/air-borne germs.
Vaishnavites in Brisbane can't quote from the Vedas.
12 months ago I responded with many quotes from Srimad Bhagavatam and Bhagavad Gita but no one in this forum respects the wisdom of these authorities.

I will never cast pearls before swine again.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Aug 11

It is interesting that you choose the Bible (Matthew 7:6) to defend your position vishvahetu.

F

Moves
01 Aug 11

12 months ago I responded with many quotes from Srimad Bhagavatam and Bhagavad Gita but no one in this forum respects the wisdom of these authorities.
I can honestly say that, while I do respect them as anthropological and cultural artifacts, I do not 'accept' them, as such, and I do not submit to their "authority".

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
01 Aug 11

Originally posted by FMF
I can honestly say that, while I do respect them as anthropological and cultural artifacts, I do not 'accept' them, as such, and I do not submit to their "authority".
What you have done is invent your own authority called FMF,s ideas and beliefs and you have done this so you may include all the things that a true authority would normally dismiss.

The true authority will inform the persons who wants to walk the spiritual path of things to avoid and things to embrace, and because you do not want to avoid certain actions (lets say animal killing) then you simply invent your own personal authority that allows you to do as you please without conscience.

On the other hand if you were simply an atheist and don't believe in God or instructions from God then I would not be talking to you about this.

But because you profess to follow spirituality then I am talking to you, because you are presenting false spirituality.

All this inventing is dishonest when involved with spiritual and religious matters.

Why is this important?..............because if you have children you will pass on this false spirituality to them and that will be just more persons in this world supporting falsity.

You know this.

F

Moves
01 Aug 11

What you have done is invent your own authority called FMF,s ideas and beliefs and you have done this so you may include all the things that a true authority would normally dismiss.
Dasa, I am claiming absolutely no "authority" over you. None. Neither an "authority" nor a "true authority". I make no such claims. The claim is yours not mine. Indeed, I am not asking you to accept or submit to any authority, least of all one you seem to think I have invented.

F

Moves
01 Aug 11

Why is this important?..............because if you have children you will pass on this false spirituality to them and that will be just more persons in this world supporting falsity.
I honestly don't think my children - and the way I raise them - are any concern of yours. Do you genuinely think they are?

Do you really think my children are concerned about what you think or say here? Do you really think you can somehow reach out and affect how they live their lives and how they are raised by constantly calling their parent "dishonest"?

Do you really think you can change my spiritual map by bringing my children into the debate? Seriously?

s

Moves
01 Aug 11

Neither the "Srimad Bhagavatam and Bhagavad Gita " are part of the Original
Vedas.....So you have been caught by your own words.

Both of the above are texts concerning Krishna, one of the human avatars of Vishnu.

Are you a devotee of Krishna?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
01 Aug 11

Originally posted by FMF
I honestly don't think my children - and the way I raise them - are any concern of yours. Do you genuinely think they are?

Do you really think my children are concerned about what you think or say here? Do you really think you can somehow reach out and affect how they live their lives and how they are raised by constantly calling their parent "dishonest"? ...[text shortened]... lly think you can change my spiritual map by bringing my children into the debate? Seriously?
If my memory serves me correctly, when asked about what spiritual insights (or whatever gump you want to call it) Dasa; or vishvahetu as he was then, passed on to his children he claimed to have no such conversations with them.

F

Moves
01 Aug 11

Originally posted by Proper Knob
If my memory serves me correctly, when asked about what spiritual insights (or whatever gump you want to call it) Dasa; or vishvahetu as he was then, passed on to his children he claimed to have no such conversations with them.
I remember him talking about how he would be unconcerned if his children had died at any point. The exact quote is: "if [my children] died tomorrow, it wouldn't upset me the slightest.." [9th Dec 2010 on "Richard Dawkins Is Wrong"]. But this was something about his attitude to his own children that he volunteered. He brought it up. No one was trying to tell him how to raise his children. Dasa was the one accusing people who disagreed with him of being child abusers. Not the other way around.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Aug 11
1 edit

Where did you get the idea you had any pearls to cast before swine?
Are you calling us swine or is that just a figure of speech?

P.S. I wasn't here 12 months ago.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
01 Aug 11

There is practically no one qualified to have children in this world because as soon as they enter the world they are taught falsity from religion and science.

People have children these days and treat them as possessions and mould them to their false beliefs.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
01 Aug 11

Originally posted by FMF
I remember him talking about how he would be unconcerned if his children had died at any point. The exact quote is: [b]"if [my children] died tomorrow, it wouldn't upset me the slightest.." [9th Dec 2010 on "Richard Dawkins Is Wrong"]. But this was something about his attitude to his own children that he volunteered. He brought it up. No one was trying to te ...[text shortened]... ne accusing people who disagreed with him of being child abusers. Not the other way around.[/b]
Every minute in the world a child dies............do you get upset? (NO)

Why do you get upset if your child dies and not another?

Because of ignorance.

You know every living being in this world will die, and the new born baby in your arms will die some day.

Persons of spiritual awareness are not taken by surprise at the death of anybody.

And they surely do not accept that anyone has died in the first place...... for the soul is the real person and not the body. (there is no death)

Being upset at the death of anyone is a display of ignorance.

Why do you worship ignorance?