1. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    06 Jul '18 19:59
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    I still don't see the problem with God--in His effort to save a cherished remnant of the body of the human race--removing the cancer cells and tossing them in the incinerator so they can do no more harm.
    We're talking about the deity what tried to kill the world? I think we're better off just growing up.
  2. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    06 Jul '18 20:06
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Okay don’t believe what you will.
    If the cat doesn't like you, keep your hand off her tail.
  3. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    06 Jul '18 21:19
    Originally posted by @apathist
    We're talking about the deity what tried to kill the world? I think we're better off just growing up.
    Tried? LOL. God doesn't fail. If He wanted to "kill the world" He would do so.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jul '18 22:09
    You mean where you backslap a fellow goof as you make a point to actually not answer? Yeah, I did.

I think a real god would inspire followers to be strong and honest. Your god brings the opposite.
    Actually, God inspires us out of love to be strong and honest. You again are missing the
    point that nothing is impossible with Him, if He wanted to destroy this place it would be
    destroyed. You are here due to His long suffering love for us, attempting to get as many
    of us to repent of our sins and turn our lives over to Him. Right now He is putting up with
    sins, He sees all of our hate, lust, greed and has been making room for us to repent. The
    grace offered isn't because we deserve it, it is because of His love for us.
  5. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    07 Jul '18 04:12
    God created everything, as soon as good is established not good is too.
    So god created evil, according to you. I get your point that good needs bad, but your god really didn't need my kid to get raped and tortured and she's dead now. But god is great.
  6. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    07 Jul '18 04:29
    Spiderman does a better job helping out than thor has ever done. Oh wait, I meant jahweh, or something. I know you hate this point.
  7. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    07 Jul '18 05:11
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Tried? LOL. God doesn't fail. If He wanted to "kill the world" He would do so.
    Good point! Except for the fact he did try, and did fail. We need some theme music here.
  8. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    07 Jul '18 05:15
    Or, we can't trust the bible.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Jul '18 06:43
    Spiderman does a better job helping out than thor has ever done. Oh wait, I meant jahweh, or something. I know you hate this point.
    There was a point?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jul '18 07:18
    Thor is the dude with the hammer. Focus.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jul '18 07:251 edit
    So god created evil, according to you. I get your point that good needs bad, but your god really didn't need my kid to get raped and tortured and she's dead now. But god is great.
    Grief brings some TO God. Some work it out by cursing him.

I'm sorry for your pain.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    07 Jul '18 08:11
    I'm sorry, I have lost a child too, just not the way you described.
    Evil is in this world, and it is going to be ended forever.
    Yes, God is good, that does not change because people are evil and do evil things.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '18 08:14
    I'm sorry, I have lost a child too, just not the way you described.
    Please note that I will, under no circumstances, accuse you of lying about this chapter from your personal history, even if you choose to accuse me of lying about my own personal history.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '18 08:15
    Evil is in this world, and it is going to be ended forever.
    Yes, God is good, that does not change because people are evil and do evil things.
    Do you believe that non-Christian religions, along with atheism, are all examples of "evil" in this world?
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    07 Jul '18 09:21
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Please note that I will, under no circumstances, accuse you of lying about this chapter from your personal history, even if you choose to accuse me of lying about my own personal history.
    Good for you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree