I thought as much....
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Aug '10 16:35
    Originally posted by duecer
    I thought as much....
    What's your problem? I asked an honest question to "someone else" and you jump in with these comments...
  3. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    18 Aug '10 17:30
    Originally posted by galveston75
    What's your problem? I asked an honest question to "someone else" and you jump in with these comments...
    I'm doing my Rajk999 impersonation...too much?
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Aug '10 18:08
    Originally posted by duecer
    I'm doing my Rajk999 impersonation...too much?
    Well I guess you got me. And yes your doing a great job of Rajj!!!
  5. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    19 Aug '10 06:08
    No one knows their heart like God does and I also know my desire is not to go to heaven. I love this beautiful earth that God created for mankind.
    Only one problem God is going to eventually destroy this old earth and heavens and create a new heavens and earth. The whole universe all the atoms and all are held together by the power of God's command. In the end God will command and the whole universe will burn up with a well as the bible says a fervent heat!! A roar and all of the elements will melt away. You know G-75 because this current creation is cursed. The new heavens and earth will be new no curse!! No death for one. No decay!! No 3rd law of thermodynamics. Evil will not be known.

Manny
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '10 06:15
    Originally posted by menace71
    Only one problem God is going to eventually destroy this old earth and heavens and create a new heavens and earth. The whole universe all the atoms and all are held together by the power of God's command. In the end God will command and the whole universe will burn up with a well as the bible says a fervent heat!! A roar and all of the elements will melt a ...[text shortened]... !! No death for one. No decay!! No 3rd law of thermodynamics. Evil will not be known.

Manny
    Are we talking about the epoch when the sun goes Nova? This will happen some four billion of years from now.
    Nothing to worry about now. Everyone will die that still will be on this planet. Save yourself and move in advance.
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    19 Aug '10 14:31
    Only one problem God is going to eventually destroy this old earth and heavens and create a new heavens and earth. The whole universe all the atoms and all are held together by the power of God's command. In the end God will command and the whole universe will burn up with a well as the bible says a fervent heat!! A roar and all of the elements will melt a ...[text shortened]... !! No death for one. No decay!! No 3rd law of thermodynamics. Evil will not be known.

Manny
    So everything is destroyed including all the good people that you believe have gone to heaven, the angels, Jesus and even God as well as all the planets and stars that are out there? It sounds from your description here that they would all be included. How can that be?
    If God himself is destroyed who will create everything again?
  8. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    20 Aug '10 04:28
    So everything is destroyed including all the good people that you believe have gone to heaven, the angels, Jesus and even God as well as all the planets and stars that are out there? It sounds from your description here that they would all be included. How can that be?
    If God himself is destroyed who will create everything again?
    Where did I say or the bible say that God would be destroyed? Or even the people?
    Never said that. God will destroy this creation and create a new one.

So to answer the question no.

Manny
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    20 Aug '10 14:35
    Where did I say or the bible say that God would be destroyed? Or even the people?
    Never said that. God will destroy this creation and create a new one.

So to answer the question no.

Manny
    """Only one problem God is going to eventually destroy this old earth and heavens and create a new heavens and earth. The whole universe all the atoms and all are held together by the power of God's command. In the end God will command and the whole universe will burn up with a well as the bible says a fervent heat!! A roar and all of the elements will melt away."""

So according to this everything will be destroyed. So what exactly do you mean? Does everything not mean everything or does it mean that humans, angels, Jesus and God are not included? If not then where do we all go when everything is being destroyed? Why does the physical universe need to be destroyed? Why does the physical earth need to be destroyed? If the physical earth needs to be destroyed because of bad people, why didn't he do that with the flood in Noah's day?

We've talked about this before so I'm not going to post all the scriptures that prove that it is not a literal destruction, but just this one. Is this scripture wrong?

Ec 1:4: (New International Version)

4 Generations come and generations go,
    but the earth remains forever.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree