1. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    02 Aug '10 18:59
    Just some upbeat good news for us all....

    http://www.watchtower.org/e/200805a/article_01.htm
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    02 Aug '10 19:041 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Just some upbeat good news for us all....

    http://www.watchtower.org/e/200805a/article_01.htm
    *** JEHOVAS WITNESS PROPAGANDA ALERT! *** JEHOVAS WITNESS PROPAGANDA ALERT! *** JEHOVAS WITNESS PROPAGANDA ALERT! ***
  3. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    02 Aug '10 19:56
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    *** JEHOVAS WITNESS PROPAGANDA ALERT! *** JEHOVAS WITNESS PROPAGANDA ALERT! *** JEHOVAS WITNESS PROPAGANDA ALERT! ***
    Spammer alert. 🙄
  4. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    02 Aug '10 20:061 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    *** JEHOVAS WITNESS PROPAGANDA ALERT! *** JEHOVAS WITNESS PROPAGANDA ALERT! *** JEHOVAS WITNESS PROPAGANDA ALERT! ***
    So little hope for the future huh? So very sad when the Bible, God's own word, gives us such a great outlook for the future and ones with no spiritual insight to that scoff at such a great hope and in turn would make others doubt it's existance. Seems like an antichrist personality trait.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86307
    02 Aug '10 20:53
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Just some upbeat good news for us all....

    http://www.watchtower.org/e/200805a/article_01.htm
    Do I have to become a member of the JW church/organisaton in order to be saved?
  6. SubscriberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Joined
    02 Feb '07
    Moves
    51438
    02 Aug '10 21:27
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Just some upbeat good news for us all....

    http://www.watchtower.org/e/200805a/article_01.htm
    Indeed, the picture that emerges bears a remarkable similarity to what is found in the opening chapters of the Bible book of Genesis. There, however, we find, not the vague language of legend, but the specific details of accurate history.

    Accurate history? According to who?
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91547
    02 Aug '10 21:34
    Originally posted by galveston75
    So little hope for the future huh? So very sad when the Bible, God's own word, gives us such a great outlook for the future and ones with no spiritual insight to that scoff at such a great hope and in turn would make others doubt it's existance. Seems like an antichrist personality trait.
    Hey galveston, What do you think about the "eternal now" ? I myself find it a more persuasive arguement than worrying about the future.

    Basically we break up reality into manageable pieces, so we may examine those pieces. Time is just an act of measurement and hence doesn't really exist for our "souls" , which are eternal but sleeping.
    So thinking linearly really doesn't help. . Not for me anyway.
  8. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    02 Aug '10 21:47
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Do I have to become a member of the JW church/organisaton in order to be saved?
    Well you'll have to check out the other churches out there to get "saved" as not one JW is saved as that's not what the bible teaches.
  9. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    02 Aug '10 21:53
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Indeed, the picture that emerges bears a remarkable similarity to what is found in the opening chapters of the Bible book of Genesis. There, however, we find, not the vague language of legend, but the specific details of accurate history.

    Accurate history? According to who?
    Sorry Knob as I'm thru debaiting things that anyone can find thru their own research. No one is getting any where with this constant attacking and I'm tired of it. I'm only posting this to give someone who might be looking for some hope out of this world that is offering nothing positive as most on this forum don't do either.
    So if your not interested in hope for the future..don't read it.
  10. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    02 Aug '10 22:02
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Well you'll have to check out the other churches out there to get "saved" as not one JW is saved as that's not what the bible teaches.
    Let me help out divegeester there. Does one have to be a JW in order to be part of the earthly paradise referred to in the article ?
  11. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    02 Aug '10 22:16
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Let me help out divegeester there. Does one have to be a JW in order to be part of the earthly paradise referred to in the article ?
    You actually read it? Wow..I'm impressed.
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    02 Aug '10 22:19
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Just some upbeat good news for us all....

    http://www.watchtower.org/e/200805a/article_01.htm
    I didn't see anything on the site pointing to Jesus.
  13. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    02 Aug '10 22:261 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    You actually read it? Wow..I'm impressed.
    And your answer to the question is .............. ?

    I can read and understand. Thats why I know what JWs believe and that their doctrines are wrong.
  14. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    02 Aug '10 23:20
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I didn't see anything on the site pointing to Jesus.
    Well it's not specifcally talking about Jesus but it is speaking about the Paradise earth that he spoke of often and the same one he spoke of to the thief beside him before he died.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86307
    02 Aug '10 23:51
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Well you'll have to check out the other churches out there to get "saved" as not one JW is saved as that's not what the bible teaches.
    Don't you believe in hell either then?
Back to Top