Hope for us all...

Hope for us all...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
02 Aug 10

Just some upbeat good news for us all....

http://www.watchtower.org/e/200805a/article_01.htm

F

Moves
02 Aug 10
1 edit

Originally posted by galveston75

*** JEHOVAS WITNESS PROPAGANDA ALERT! *** JEHOVAS WITNESS PROPAGANDA ALERT! *** JEHOVAS WITNESS PROPAGANDA ALERT! ***

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
02 Aug 10

Originally posted by FabianFnas
*** JEHOVAS WITNESS PROPAGANDA ALERT! *** JEHOVAS WITNESS PROPAGANDA ALERT! *** JEHOVAS WITNESS PROPAGANDA ALERT! ***
Spammer alert. 🙄

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
02 Aug 10
1 edit

Originally posted by FabianFnas
So little hope for the future huh? So very sad when the Bible, God's own word, gives us such a great outlook for the future and ones with no spiritual insight to that scoff at such a great hope and in turn would make others doubt it's existance. Seems like an antichrist personality trait.

Moves
02 Aug 10

Do I have to become a member of the JW church/organisaton in order to be saved?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
02 Aug 10

Indeed, the picture that emerges bears a remarkable similarity to what is found in the opening chapters of the Bible book of Genesis. There, however, we find, not the vague language of legend, but the specific details of accurate history.

Accurate history? According to who?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
02 Aug 10

So little hope for the future huh? So very sad when the Bible, God's own word, gives us such a great outlook for the future and ones with no spiritual insight to that scoff at such a great hope and in turn would make others doubt it's existance. Seems like an antichrist personality trait.
Hey galveston, What do you think about the "eternal now" ? I myself find it a more persuasive arguement than worrying about the future.

Basically we break up reality into manageable pieces, so we may examine those pieces. Time is just an act of measurement and hence doesn't really exist for our "souls" , which are eternal but sleeping.
So thinking linearly really doesn't help. . Not for me anyway.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
02 Aug 10

Originally posted by divegeester
Do I have to become a member of the JW church/organisaton in order to be saved?
Well you'll have to check out the other churches out there to get "saved" as not one JW is saved as that's not what the bible teaches.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
02 Aug 10

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Indeed, the picture that emerges bears a remarkable similarity to what is found in the opening chapters of the Bible book of Genesis. There, however, we find, not the vague language of legend, but the specific details of accurate history.

Accurate history? According to who?
Sorry Knob as I'm thru debaiting things that anyone can find thru their own research. No one is getting any where with this constant attacking and I'm tired of it. I'm only posting this to give someone who might be looking for some hope out of this world that is offering nothing positive as most on this forum don't do either.
So if your not interested in hope for the future..don't read it.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
02 Aug 10

Well you'll have to check out the other churches out there to get "saved" as not one JW is saved as that's not what the bible teaches.
Let me help out divegeester there. Does one have to be a JW in order to be part of the earthly paradise referred to in the article ?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
02 Aug 10

Originally posted by Rajk999
Let me help out divegeester there. Does one have to be a JW in order to be part of the earthly paradise referred to in the article ?
You actually read it? Wow..I'm impressed.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
02 Aug 10

I didn't see anything on the site pointing to Jesus.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
02 Aug 10
1 edit

You actually read it? Wow..I'm impressed.
And your answer to the question is .............. ?

I can read and understand. Thats why I know what JWs believe and that their doctrines are wrong.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
02 Aug 10

Originally posted by RBHILL
I didn't see anything on the site pointing to Jesus.
Well it's not specifcally talking about Jesus but it is speaking about the Paradise earth that he spoke of often and the same one he spoke of to the thief beside him before he died.

Moves
02 Aug 10

Don't you believe in hell either then?