1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 09:46
    Originally posted by @fmf
    No.

Have you looked at https://www.redhotpawn.com/board/search.php?authorname=Romans1009 and the conversation (scattered across 3 threads) that led up to him making the claim?
    How can you be 100% sure and still unable to prove it? Either you don't understand what 100% sure means or you are lying about it.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 10:09
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    How can you be 100% sure and still unable to prove it? Either you don't understand what 100% sure means or you are lying about it.
    You asked me to prove it. And I said no (I won't). Yes, I understand what 100% sure means. I am 100% sure that Romans1009's claim about his education and degree is both untrue and just a stool of inane and humorless attention-seeking banter.

Same goes for him pretending that he doesn't believe Ghost of a Duke's revelations about his degree and work. It's blatantly bogus and a nasty obnoxious kind of banter too. I am 100% sure.

And me saying this now means, for his own sake, and for the sake of your hapless disingenuous adolescent pride, he will never be able to admit that it was just infantile banter, and will instead have to wear this bit of makes-him-look-dumb jerk behaviour on his sleeve hereon in.
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 13:331 edit
    You asked me to prove it. And I said no (I won't). Yes, I understand what 100% sure means. I am 100% sure that Romans1009's claim about his education and degree is both untrue and just a stool of inane and humorless attention-seeking banter.

Same goes for him pretending that he doesn't believe Ghost of a Duke's revelations about his degree and work. It's bl ...[text shortened]... ill instead have to wear this bit of makes-him-look-dumb jerk behaviour on his sleeve hereon in.
    Hold on, let's get this straight: When Romans says that Ghost's degree and work are bogus it is 'blatantly bogus and a nasty obnoxious kind of banter'? But when you say the same thing about Romans it's perfectly fine?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 14:13
    Hold on, let's get this straight: When Romans says that Ghost's degree and work are bogus it is 'blatantly bogus and a nasty obnoxious kind of banter'? But when you say the same thing about Romans it's perfectly fine?
    GoaD is pretty much unilaterally liked and respected, whereas Romans1009, and you for that matter, are pretty much unilaterally discredited, debunked and derided.

Not sure if that makes a difference though...
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 14:29
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    GoaD is pretty much unilaterally liked and respected, whereas Romans1009, and you for that matter, are pretty much unilaterally discredited, debunked and derided.

Not sure if that makes a difference though...
    Goad is liked by snorkel boy and the atheist club. Who would have imagined that?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 16:01
    Goad is liked by snorkel boy and the atheist club. Who would have imagined that?
    Was that yelp you just let out?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 18:54

Same goes for him pretending that he doesn't believe Ghost of a Duke's revelations about his degree and work. It's bl ...[text shortened]... ill instead have to wear this bit of makes-him-look-dumb jerk behaviour on his sleeve hereon in.
    Considering I copy-and-pasted exactly what you said about yourself, it’s obvious I was joking. To claim what I posted was a “lie,” just shows how desperate you are to slander me.

And it wasn’t a lie anyway because it’s obvious I was not trying to deceive anyone. If my intention were to deceive, I would not have copy-and-pasted exactly what you said about yourself.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 18:58
    But you’re wrong about my assertion regarding Ghost.

I don’t think for a second he has a degree in theology based on his lack of knowledge about the Bible and the elementary errors he makes on the rare occasions when he has discussed it over the last three months (since I’ve been here; can’t speak to before then.)

And I don’t for a second believe he manages a team of mental health professionals based on how much time he spends in here, and his behavior in here is out of whack with someone in charge of managing anyone or anything.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 19:06
    Originally posted by @romans1009

I don’t think for a second he has a degree in theology based on his lack of knowledge about the Bible and the elementary errors he makes on the rare occasions when he has discussed it over the last three months (since I’ve been here; can’t speak to before then.)

And I don’t for a second believe h ...[text shortened]... and his behavior in here is out of whack with someone in charge of managing anyone or anything.
    You are blinded by pettiness and so wrapped up in your own lies that you are incapable of recognizing honesty in others.

And the 'notion' that you have a better understanding of the bible is truly laughable.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 19:12
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    You are blinded by pettiness and so wrapped up in your own lies that you are incapable of recognizing honesty in others.

And the 'notion' that you have a better understanding of the bible is truly laughable.
    Where’s that team of mental health professionals you manage? Have they been on vacation for three months?

Talk some more about the “talking snake” in Genesis. Your understanding of that was quite profound 🙄
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 20:38
    Considering I copy-and-pasted exactly what you said about yourself, it’s obvious I was joking. To claim what I posted was a “lie,” just shows how desperate you are to slander me.

And it wasn’t a lie anyway because it’s obvious I was not trying to deceive anyone. If my intention were to deceive, I would not have copy-and-pasted exactly what you said about yourself.
    Considering I copy-and-pasted exactly what you said about yourself, it’s obvious I was joking. To claim what I posted was a “lie,” just shows how desperate you are to slander me. And it wasn’t a lie anyway because it’s obvious I was not trying to deceive anyone. If my intention were to deceive, I would not have copy-and-pasted exactly what you said about yourself.

Exactly. Infantile, untrue, unfunny, obnoxious "banter". dj2becker, see what I mean?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '18 20:39

And I don’t for a second believe h ...[text shortened]... and his behavior in here is out of whack with someone in charge of managing anyone or anything.
    I don’t think for a second he has a degree in theology.... [blah blah blah]

And I don’t for a second believe he manages a team of mental health professionals... [blah blah blah]

More of the same infantile, untrue, unfunny, obnoxious "banter".
  13. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    25 Apr '18 08:14
    Where’s that team of mental health professionals you manage? Have they been on vacation for three months?

Talk some more about the “talking snake” in Genesis. Your understanding of that was quite profound 🙄
    It sounds like someone broke your heart.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Apr '18 12:50

Talk some more about the “talking snake” in Genesis. Your understanding of that was quite profound
    You realise that 'talking snake' are sonship's words, right?

(From 'his' thread 'Why I believe in talking snake' )
  15. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    25 Apr '18 16:58
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    What are your hopes for this forum for the remainder of this year?
    That those that have a heart for rational debate and the coherent exchange of ideas and beliefs can engage in thoughtful discussions without the hindrance of underhanded and spiteful name calling and insults designed to derail logical debate by trolls.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree