Hopes for this forum...

Hopes for this forum...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
[b]That said, I don’t believe for a second you have a degree in theology because your knowledge of the Bible, which is either the foundational text or accepted by all three major religions, is so inadequate.

[...]

And neither do I believe your claim that you supervise mental health professionals.

What is your educational background? And what is your job?[/b]
What is your educational background, what is your job and when were you first diagnosed with OCD?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
You’re sugar-coating what was a shockingly awful episode in RHP history that was initiated and sustained solely by you.
Over the years there have been some ups and downs in the forum life here at RHP that’s for sure; but two things are certain 1) the FMF/John Booth thing was never one of “downs” and apart from a handful of forum ne'er-do-wells, everyone took it in the good humour with which it was meant. 2) unless you are lying, you weren’t here at the time so your opinion is worthless.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 18

Were you around on these forums 8 years ago?
Your behavior was so shockingly awful that people are still talking about it today - and cringing as they do.

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

What is your educational background, what is your job and when were you first diagnosed with OCD?
You are accusing Ghost of a Duke of lying about his education and his job. What's your education and job?

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

Your behavior was so shockingly awful that people are still talking about it today - and cringing as they do.
Who is still talking about what happened 8 years ago?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Over the years there have been some ups and downs in the forum life here at RHP that’s for sure; but two things are certain 1) the FMF/John Booth thing was never one of “downs” and apart from a handful of forum ne'er-do-wells, everyone took it in the good humour with which it was meant. 2) unless you are lying, you weren’t here at the time so your opinion is worthless.
I’m warning you, tiger. No Museum of Ale and Lager for you if you continue acting out. Miss Alawat said to be firm with you and not give in to your adorable chubby cheeks and pouting.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 18

Who is still talking about what happened 8 years ago?
Everyone.

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

I am a Cambridge University graduate with a degree in History and Education and I work as an international consultant, university lecturer and translator having lived in various countries around the world.

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

Everyone.
What's your education and job?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 18

I am a Cambridge University graduate with a degree in History and Education and I work as an international consultant, university lecturer and translator having lived in various countries around the world.
What a coincidence. Same here!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 18

What's your education and job?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Apr 18

I’m warning you, tiger. No Museum of Ale and Lager for you if you continue acting out. Miss Alawat said to be firm with you and not give in to your adorable chubby cheeks and pouting.
You weren’t here when the “John booth” incident occurred so how can you comment on it?

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

You have accused Ghost of a Duke of lying about what he studied at university and what he now does for a living. What is your educational background and your job?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Apr 18

I hand on heart think you are unemployed religious loner, possibly disciplined and maybe even ostracised by your previous church.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
You weren’t here when the “John booth” incident occurred so how can you comment on it?
People are still talking about it. Even at Shetland Primary. Heartpence in particular still has nightmares about Kiddo’s shockingly awful behavior.