Hopes for this forum...

Hopes for this forum...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
23 Apr 18

He is searching. Surprised you don't know that.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Firstly, no offense taken. Many people find it odd that an atheist would want to study theology. (And that 'very much' included my family). Sorry to take the 'odd factor' to an even higher level, but I entered my degree with the fiery intention of becoming a Religious Studies teacher (secondary level). My degree was to be followed up by a 1 year PGC ...[text shortened]... haps even due to) my atheism.

I would have made a bad teacher. (Lack the required patience).
I remember you sharing your course list with us. I can see that Theology as a subject is more rich and varied than I had anticipated.

The nuts and bolts of a college degree differ between the UK and the US, but this is still a type of Bachelor's degree, is it not?

And yes, the fact that a Bachelor's can open other doors more tangential to one's actual degree is the same in the US.

Thanks for answering my question. I fully believe you did the things necessary for this degree. It always turns out to be a more difficult road than the road one first embarks upon when starting.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
I see you are justifying your verbal diarrhoea of puerile teen-chat by once again comparing yourself and your words to the words of Jesus.
Oh come on, tiger. You know that’s not what I was doing.

You’re just entering a rebellious phase and testing boundaries. Guidance counselor Heartpence warned me about this behavior after you and Kiddo decided to test boundaries with Miss Alawat. I think you’ll find her and my boundaries for you are quite similar!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 18

It’s the third time at least that I’ve seen him doing this; it’s a revealing insight into the vain man-child within.
Oh tiger. Don’t try to play amateur psychologist. That’s Ghost’s milleu.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Romans1009,

[b]“.... a person consistently shows no regard for right and wrong and ignores the rights and feelings of others. [...] [They] tend to antagonize, manipulate or treat others harshly or with callous indifference. They show no guilt or remorse for their behavior.”

Could any of this be justifiably said to apply to you and the way you behave here?[/b]
Absolutely not.

But I see your OCD is compelling you to insert yourself into a conversation that has nothing to do with you.

Should I expect hundreds of rapid-fire questions and heavy breathing from you for the next six hours?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Oh come on, tiger. You know that’s not what I was doing.
I am absolutely certain that is exactly what you were doing, and this is third time I’ve seen you doing it.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
24 Apr 18

I'm confused because I find stuff to like in everyone. Supposed to pick a side.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 18

dj2becker, look at what Romans1009 is asserting about Ghost of a Duke. According to your definition of a "lie", if Romans1009 is mistaken about Ghost of a Duke's education, his job, and about him having 'antisocial personality disorder, would Romans1009 be "lying" about Ghost of a Duke ?
Why do you constantly try to stir up trouble? Was that one of the reasons you had to write a public apology to the RHP community AND apologize to this website’s owners, a previously unheard-of and unprecedented action to remedy your atrocious behavior?

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

Absolutely not.
It describes your behaviour when you are self-infantilizing and self-amusing which you do - you have conceded - because you are annoyed by what people have said to you. It's ironic that you would track down a text like that and copy paste it as a form of 'attack' on the poster that you are accusing of lying about his university education and employment.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 18

I am absolutely certain that is exactly what you were doing, and this is third time I’ve seen you doing it.
Why are you testing boundaries, tiger? Don’t you want to go to the Museum of Ale and Lager in Davenport for your birthday? If you keep acting out, you’ll be spending your birthday at home. No museum, no pub, no Kiddo, no beer. Is that what you want?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 18

It describes your behaviour when you are self-infantilizing and self-amusing which you do - you have conceded - because you are annoyed by what people have said to you. It's ironic that you would track down a text like that and copy paste it as a form of 'attack' on the poster that you are accusing of lying about his university education and employment.
What are you blubbering about? Calm down and catch your breath. You get so excited at the start of one of your rapid-fire, OCD-fueled question-asking marathons that you get confused and don’t express yourself clearly.

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

Why do you constantly try to stir up trouble? Was that one of the reasons you had to write a public apology to the RHP community AND apologize to this website’s owners, a previously unheard-of and unprecedented action to remedy your atrocious behavior?
I apologized for creating a second account for the purposes of a practical joke which, regardless of my motive and purpose, was in breach of the TOS.

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

Bordering on offensive? I’m disappointed because I was going for straight-up offensive.

Don’t like it? Maybe you and your “impeccable morality” should treat people the way you want to be treated.

That said, I don’t believe for a second you have a degree in theology because your knowledge of the Bible, which is either the foundational text or accept ...[text shortened]... llous indifference. They show no guilt or remorse for their behavior.”

Sound familiar, troll?
That said, I don’t believe for a second you have a degree in theology because your knowledge of the Bible, which is either the foundational text or accepted by all three major religions, is so inadequate.

[...]

And neither do I believe your claim that you supervise mental health professionals.

What is your educational background? And what is your job?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 18

I apologized for creating a second account for the purposes of a practical joke which, regardless of my motive and purpose, was in breach of the TOS.
You’re sugar-coating what was a shockingly awful episode in RHP history that was initiated and sustained solely by you.

F

Moves
24 Apr 18

You’re sugar-coating what was a shockingly awful episode in RHP history that was initiated and sustained solely by you.
Were you around on these forums 8 years ago?