1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Apr '18 17:01
    Originally posted by @secondson
    That those that have a heart for rational debate and the coherent exchange of ideas and beliefs can engage in thoughtful discussions without the hindrance of underhanded and spiteful name calling and insults designed to derail logical debate by trolls.
    A noble hope sir.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Apr '18 21:043 edits
    That those that have a heart for rational debate and the coherent exchange of ideas and beliefs can engage in thoughtful discussions without the hindrance of underhanded and spiteful name calling and insults designed to derail logical debate by trolls.
    How many times have you used the word 'troll' to describe other debaters.
    I would say a few hundred times.
    Me - never used the word and never will,.because I consider it an insult and a cop out from the matter under discussion. That term is used almost exclusively by you, Leneuinammi and Romans1009 because you jokers do not have the ability to support your nonsense church doctrine.

The most hilarious one is the one where you people claim to have a relationship with God like how you have a relationship with your wife... what the @$#% are you people learning in those churches .. you people are sickos.
  3. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    25 Apr '18 21:45
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    How many times have you used the word 'troll' to describe other debaters.
    I would say a few hundred times.
    Me - never used the word and never will,.because I consider it an insult and a cop out from the matter under discussion. That term is used almost exclusively by you, Leneuinammi and Romans1009 because you jokers do not have the ability to support yo ...[text shortened]... h your wife... what the @$#% are you people learning in those churches .. you people are sickos.
    You should try and use some honesty when lumping me together with those that use words and phrases that aren't used by me, who knows others may view you differently.

I think there is something in the bible about lying as I recall, you should read up on it. Let me know if you want a reference.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Apr '18 22:08
    Originally posted by @leunammi
    You should try and use some honesty when lumping me together with those that use words and phrases that aren't used by me, who knows others may view you differently.

I think there is something in the bible about lying as I recall, you should read up on it. Let me know if you want a reference.
    Yes post a reference that supports the idea that people can have a relationship with God similar to their relationship with their wife .. thank you.
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    25 Apr '18 22:44
    CAUTION: Troll Crossing ahead.
  6. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    25 Apr '18 23:34
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Yes post a reference that supports the idea that people can have a relationship with God similar to their relationship with their wife .. thank you.
    You should go back and reread what I posted, maybe a second or third time through, perhaps then you could glean from what I wrote to what I meant.

As for the scriptures about lying that I offered? I believe you know them.
  7. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    25 Apr '18 23:591 edit
    CAUTION: Troll Crossing ahead.
    Kinda amusing and don't know why it came to mind. That is the story of the Three Billy Goats Gruff.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Apr '18 02:361 edit
    I think there is something in the bible about lying as I recall, you should read up on it.
    Does the Bible instruct you to be mealy-mouthed about making the accusation and to hide behind some of its words in order to give your own words a slightly "holy" air?
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Apr '18 02:39
    Kinda amusing and don't know why it came to mind. That is the story of the Three Billy Goats Gruff.
    Probably because you and your buddies are goats... you know the kind of Christians who are shocked that good works determines their eternal life
  10. Joined
    28 Aug '16
    Moves
    26 Apr '18 07:471 edit
    *deleted*
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 May '18 04:44
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I hand on heart think you are unemployed religious loner, possibly disciplined and maybe even ostracised by your previous church.
    That wasn’t very nice, dive
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 May '18 07:11
    Oh dear, we have finally reached the desperate stage where Romans is spamming the forum by replying to posts made by Dive several weeks ago. (As if it were a live conversation).

Many said this day wouldn't come.

😞
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 May '18 07:34
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Oh dear, we have finally reached the desperate stage where Romans is spamming the forum by replying to posts made by Dive several weeks ago. (As if it were a live conversation).

Many said this day wouldn't come.

😞
    Just pointing out that dive’s recent holier-than-thou claims of being a principled poster and trolling victim are a crock.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree