1. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    19 Jan '10 11:21
    Originally posted by whodey
    So you would say that Christ lacked critical thinking skills?
    Jesus was not a Christian. He was Jewish, remember?
  2. Joined
    30 May '09
    Moves
    19 Jan '10 11:57
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I dont know what Bosse is on about because I dont have the credit to look it up, but I will respond, dear Lord. Because I respect your skepticism so much.
    If you followed my line of reasoning, which I'm sure you did, you would know that in the end I conceded that "something strange was going on" in regards to the building of the pyramids and that it wa ...[text shortened]... g to shoot me down- from both sides of the fence. (Then again , I probably ask for it...)
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I dont know what Bosse is on about because I dont have the credit to look it up, but I will respond, dear Lord. Because I respect your skepticism so much.
    Thank you.

If you followed my line of reasoning, which I'm sure you did, you would know that in the end I conceded that "something strange was going on" in regards to the building of the pyramids and that it was not " fully explained" .I did not stick to my claim that aliens built it.
    Yes that's true. Sorry for misrepresenting you.

Of course, from my perspective, it isn't very likely that "something strange was going on" but that's for the other thread 🙂

If you still really want the well refrenced book that I mentioned just ask and I will ring up for the title and author.
    I just want the references really, in the first instance.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    19 Jan '10 14:05
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    It's a shudder of excitement, though....right?
    No, it is one of deep and profound regret. George was/is a staple in my household(s) from an early age. My father recognized his genius and--- whenever appropriate--- allowed me to listen to his bits as I was growing up.

Now in my time at the helm, my older boys have taken in nearly every George Carlin concert recorded. Why? Because I find his caustic view of life and the stupidity of man spot-on. His books offered him the opportunity to go on extended rants about his non-belief, but I can take the bad with the good simply because he thought he was being honest.

Since he was initially raised in a Catholic family, we can only hope that at some point along the path, he accepted the gift God graciously extends to all of us. That way, his torment would just be the realization of his own stupidity...
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    19 Jan '10 14:12
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Today we know that the aliens of the pyramids were neither Jews nor slaves:
    http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1262339442745
    Or, this little gem...

http://www.theforgottentechnology.com/newpage1

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree