How to wear your hijab.

How to wear your hijab.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Can you provide me with the address of the one you attend in Glasgow then please?

There is at least 6 in the city and I don't want to send it to them all or you will end up getting disfellowshipped.
you deluded fool I can only get disfellowshipped for wrongdoing and unrepetence not cavorting with wolves in sheeps clothing, faircake queens and Noobsters.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
you deluded fool I can only get disfellowshipped for wrongdoing and unrepetence not cavorting with wolves in sheeps clothing, faircake queens and Noobsters.
You do wrong in here all the time. Hypocrisy, dishonestly, hatred, abuse...and you are an unrepentant little weasel.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jun 15

Are you going to give me the address or shall I blanket mail all the Kingdom Halls in your area?

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

You do wrong in here all the time. Hypocrisy, dishonestly, hatred, abuse...and you are an unrepentant little weasel.
Room full of mirrors.

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

Are you going to give me the address or shall I blanket mail all the Kingdom Halls in your area?
Go away you bore or bores.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Jun 15

No but I have made them in general, I have termed you fatboy, skinnyboy etc I dont know anything about Suzzies anatomy.
Why can't you apologize to Suzi or at least say you were kidding since you admit you know nothing about her figure?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Jun 15

I think they would certainly advise staying away from wolves in sheeps clothing like you.
Do you want Suzianne to always refer to you as Fatboy?

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Why can't you apologize to Suzi or at least say you were kidding since you admit you know nothing about her figure?
I have nothing to apologise for and why don't you concern yourself with your own shortcomings, surely that is a more appropriate place to start?

rc

Moves
05 Jun 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Do you want Suzianne to always refer to you as Fatboy?
No I would rather she called me Wendy.

F

Moves
06 Jun 15

Members of your organization can be known to have had sex with children and still not be reported to the police or disfellowshipped (see Thread 162947) so I think you might be immune when it comes to your peculiar comedy routine/self-intellectual-mutilation on this message board.

rc

Moves
06 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Members of your organization can be known to have had sex with children and still not be reported to the police or disfellowshipped (see Thread 162947) so I think you might be immune when it comes to your peculiar comedy routine/self-intellectual-mutilation on this message board.
Oh dear more plastic and transparent retrospective trolling. Have you tried digging a large hole and covering it over with leaves instead? Make sure you put a good book at the bottom of your pit so that when I fall in I manage to at least get something that is educational, or informative or at very least amusing for scanning your posts I find them bereft of both substance and reason. Perhaps its your intent, who can say, you certainly can't. 😵

F

Moves
06 Jun 15

Oh dear more plastic and transparent retrospective trolling.
If there's anything you said on that thread that you now feel discredits you, feel free to retract it.

rc

Moves
06 Jun 15
6 edits

Originally posted by FMF
If there's anything you said on that thread that you now feel discredits you, feel free to retract it.
Perhaps more leaves might help you? who can say?

What is your intent in casting up the thread from the past? to give me a chance to remove any references that might discredit me? why would you want to do that? surely your intent to engage in retrospective trolling is to discredit people. But hey we live in strange times.

F

Moves
06 Jun 15

Perhaps more leaves might help you? who can say?

What is your intent in casting up the thread from the past? to give me a chance to remove any references that might discredit me? why would you want to do that? surely your intent to engage in retrospective trolling is to discredit people. But hey we live in strange times.
If you still stand by things you said only 2-3 months ago, how can you possibly be "discredited" by them?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Jun 15
1 edit

So Robbie, you won't be brining up anything form the past about other posters then?