How to wear your hijab.

How to wear your hijab.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
06 Jun 15
3 edits

Originally posted by FMF
If you still stand by things you said only 2-3 months ago, how can you possibly be "discredited" by them?
You were telling us about why you are casting threads up from the past. Were you not? So why are you?

Moves
06 Jun 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
You were telling us about why you are casting threads up from the past. Weren't you?
Why shouldn't he? I'm still not clear on that.

F

Moves
06 Jun 15

You were telling us about why you are casting threads up from the past. Were you not? So why are you?
If you feel embarrassed or discredited by the things you said, why not just retract them? I don't think you have anything to fear from divegeester's suggestion that your elders see your behaviour on this (or any thread) when, according to you on the thread I linked to, members of your organization can have sex with children, get caught, "confess", and still not be reported to the police or indeed be disfellowshipped.

rc

Moves
06 Jun 15
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
If you feel embarrassed or discredited by the things you said, why not just retract them? I don't think you have anything to fear from divegeester's suggestion that your elders see your behaviour on this (or any thread) when, according to you on the thread I linked to, members of your organization can have sex with children, get caught, "confess", and still not be reported to the police or indeed be disfellowshipped.
No i just want to know why you are casting threads up from the past, third time asking? so why are you? As for you assertion regarding not reporting its my understanding that its actually a legal requirement to report child abuse of any description.

Moves
06 Jun 15

No i just want to know why you are casting threads up from the past, third time asking? so why are you?
Why shouldn't he?

F

Moves
06 Jun 15

No i just want to know why you are casting threads up from the past, third time asking? so why are you?
To illustrate my point by linking to a thread where you talk about it.

rc

Moves
06 Jun 15
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
To illustrate my point by linking to a thread where you talk about it.
Sorry i don't understand, your intent in casting up threads from the past is. . . .

please insert clear and concise answer, the one that you gave makes no sense and is simply waffle.

Here ill help you, I am casting up threads from the past because . . . .

F

Moves
06 Jun 15

As for you assertion regarding not reporting its my understanding that its actually a legal requirement to report child abuse of any description.
Well you spent pages and pages of Thread 162947 seeking to justify the covering up of child sex abuse by your organization.

rc

Moves
06 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Well you spent pages and pages of Thread 162947 seeking to justify the covering up of child sex abuse by your organization.
Sorry but my understanding is that legally all cases of child abuse need top be reported to the appropriate authorities. I have repeatedly provided links to the wikipedia site which lists the child protection policies of Jehovahs Witnesses, you may make reference to those. That is my position on child abuse and reporting it.

rc

Moves
06 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
so let me help you gain,

I am casting threads up from the past because . . . .

F

Moves
06 Jun 15

Sorry i don't understand, your intent in casting up threads from the past is. . . .

please insert clear and concise answer, the one that you gave makes no sense and is simply waffle.

Here ill help you, I am casting up threads from the past because . . . .
Members of your organization can have sex with children and it may well get covered up and the crime not reported to the police ~ see the thread I linked to, where you sought to justify the cover up, feel free to retract if necessary ~ so I am not sure you have anything to worry about when it comes to divegeester's suggestion that your elders find out about your behaviour here.

F

Moves
06 Jun 15
1 edit

Sorry but my understanding is that legally all cases of child abuse need top be reported to the appropriate authorities..
If that is so, then your seeking to justify the covering up of child sex abuse by your organization ~ on the thread I linked to ~ seems rather off kilter.

F

Moves
06 Jun 15

...That is my position on child abuse and reporting it.
Well your position laid out on Thread 162947 is certainly different. If you feel the discrepancy now discredits you then just retract the bits you now need to retract.

rc

Moves
06 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Members of your organization can have sex with children and it may well get covered up and the crime not reported to the police ~ see the thread I linked to, where you sought to justify the cover up, feel free to retract if necessary ~ so I am not sure you have anything to worry about when it comes to divegeester's suggestion that your elders find out about your behaviour here.
I took a long time to read those court transcripts and I disagree with the courts findings, how that translates to your vile accusation of support for child abuse and its reporting is known only to you and quite frankly I find your assertion highly offensive.

rc

Moves
06 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Well your position laid out on Thread 162947 is certainly different. If you feel the discrepancy now discredits you then just retract the bits you now need to retract.
I don't need to retract anything, i have not sought to justify child abuse or its non reporting as you vilely claim and i resent the fact that you are insinuating that I have. Goodbye, I have nothing more to say to you. Do not attempt to engage me here, I want nothing to do with you.