Huge anti-gay marriage protest march in Paris

Huge anti-gay marriage protest march in Paris

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
03 Jun 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
speculative? in what way?

i prefer hard facts and scientific data, thats why ive pulled you up on this as it provides no hard facts.

still not prepared to admit you misunderstood the paper? or that the article site you used misrepresented the data? are you not prepared to admit the paper proves nothing relating to the questions asked about effects of gay adoption?
yes, i will admit nothing.

Moves
03 Jun 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yes, i will admit nothing.
fair enough, thats what i wanted or rather expected to hear.

rc

Moves
03 Jun 13

fair enough, thats what i wanted or rather expected to hear.
you will never make me talk!

Moves
03 Jun 13

you will never make me talk!
i think thats become obvious, or rather 'you will never make me admit i made a mistake' would be more accurate.

rc

Moves
03 Jun 13

i think thats become obvious, or rather 'you will never make me admit i made a mistake' would be more accurate.
mistake, plueeeeze

Moves
03 Jun 13

mistake, plueeeeze
stubborn - delusional

which word fits you best?

rc

Moves
03 Jun 13
1 edit

stubborn - delusional

which word fits you best?
chess genius and arteeest extraordinaire

Moves
03 Jun 13

chess genius and arteeest extraordinaire
im sure you missed the word p**s out of that sentence.

seriously though, can you hold your head up high and as a proud christian say that you made no mistakes regarding your choice and defense of 'evidence' in this thread?

rc

Moves
03 Jun 13

im sure you missed the word p**s out of that sentence.

seriously though, can you hold your head up high and as a proud christian say that you made no mistakes regarding your choice and defense of 'evidence' in this thread?
hold my head up high, dude, i take no pleasure in defeating the powers of darkness wherever they are.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
03 Jun 13

hold my head up high, dude, i take no pleasure in defeating the powers of darkness wherever they are.
You represent the powers of darkness though, that's what makes it funny.

rc

Moves
03 Jun 13
2 edits

Originally posted by Proper Knob
You represent the powers of darkness though, that's what makes it funny.
hardly, i am a Jedi knight, at present the Materialist Sith Lords rule the universe, but they will not do so, forever, Darth Knobius

Moves
04 Jun 13
1 edit

hardly, i am a Jedi knight, at present the Materialist Sith Lords rule the universe, but they will not do so, forever, Darth Knobius
luke skywalker, no girlfriend and hangs out with 2 gay robots all day and a single older sugar daddy. in an age of laser guns he prefers his extendable, grow'er and a show'er, phallic light saber that he likes to hold at groin level and bash against other light members..i mean sabers.

the jedi love the gays, fact. that makes you darth homophobe and me hands solo.

rc

Moves
04 Jun 13

luke skywalker, no girlfriend and hangs out with 2 gay robots all day and a single older sugar daddy. in an age of laser guns he prefers his extendable, grow'er and a show'er, phallic light saber that he likes to hold at groin level and bash against other light members..i mean sabers.

the jedi love the gays, fact. that makes you darth homophobe and me hands solo.
Blasters are so messy, the light sabre, like the Jedi, belongs to a more civilised age. One wonders what else Freudian quackery has left its mark on your psyche, do you see phallic symbols everywhere? Yes a window licker like you certainly would be flying as Hands on Solo, I can see you now, harem of plastic blow up dolls!

Moves
04 Jun 13
1 edit

Blasters are so messy, the light sabre, like the Jedi, belongs to a more civilised age. One wonders what else Freudian quackery has left its mark on your psyche, do you see phallic symbols everywhere? Yes a window licker like you certainly would be flying as Hands on Solo, I can see you now, harem of plastic blow up dolls!
its true i do like a good blow up doll. actually just waiting for a puncture repair kit so i can try and fix 'robbie' my inflatable friend.

a song for my inflatable friend. contains adult material.

rc

Moves
04 Jun 13
4 edits

its true i do like a good blow up doll. actually just waiting for a puncture repair kit so i can try and fix 'robbie' my inflatable friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOuqEzmg304

a song for my inflatable friend. contains adult material.
I could argue the bit with you but it seems, peasant that i am, i need to work for a living, while you window licking capitalist bourgeoisie factory owning students can spend all day doing your little maths sums and pondering the meaning of life, oh for the revolution. Who says the Khmer rouge were all bad? Sorry safe settings prevents me from watching window licking material and an innate sense of good taste has my spider senses tingling.