1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '11 05:081 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    In the words of Green Paladin, GFY , FMF.
    You want me to "meet [you] halfway" and you want people to "meet [Dasa] halfway", but you can't demonstrate how you would "meet [Dasa] halfway" on this particular OP. You couldn't even address him directly until pushed to do so, on the 2nd page of the thread. You don't stand for anything in particular so your urgings to "meet [something/someone] halfway" mean nothing. But hey! Yeah! You "see both sides of that fence". Ain't that just great! You are - whether you like it or not - what you post, karoly. 😀
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Oct '11 05:152 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    You want me to "meet [you] halfway" and you want people to "meet [Dasa] halfway", but you can't demonstrate how you would "meet [Dasa] halfway" on this particular OP. You couldn't even address him directly until pushed to do so, on the 2nd page of the thread. You don't stand for anything in particular so your urgings to "meet [something/someone] halfway" mean no n't that just great! You are - whether you like it or not - what you post, karoly.
    You've completely ignored my whole arguement and just bullied your way on and on with your inane requests for me to address Dasa in a certain way - hence my last post.

If it's not eluding questions (me), bullying (Green paladin) or "misrepresenting" (Conrau K)) people's posts on here, your posts are genreally (not always) devoid of any spiritual content, indeed it is rare to hear you get into the spirit of any posters that dont subscribe to your brand of knowledge/logic.

You wont meet people halfway and just keep repeating the same posts, with slightly different wording. How morbiddly boring.
    Do you have many acceptance issues, you think?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '11 05:223 edits
    You've completely ignored my whole arguement and just bullied your way on and on with your inane requests for me to address Dasa in a certain way - hence my last post.

If it's not eluding questions (me), bullying (Green paladin) or "misrepresenting" (Conrau K)) people's posts on here, your posts are genreally (not always) devoid of any spiritual cont ...[text shortened]... y different wording. How morbiddly boring.
    Do you have many acceptance issues, you think?
    I accept anybody and everybody who doesn't claim that I am not "spiritual" simply because I am not the same as them in terms of belief system. I don't think it's possible to "meet Dasa halfway" other than my frequently expressed support for him to believe what he wants to about himself. And yet you extrapolate that me not being able to "meet Dasa halfway" means I "wont meet people halfway". It's not even a coherent straw man, karoly. If you can "meet Dasa halfway" on his post at the beginning of this thread, why not demonstrate it? Instead of attacking the victims of his abuse and passing it off as "being on the fence" or your "whole argument"? 😀
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Oct '11 05:301 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I accept anybody and everybody who doesn't claim that I am not "spiritual" simply because I am not the same as them in terms of belief system. I don't think it's possible to "meet Dasa halfway". And yet you extrapolate that me not being able to "meet Dasa halfway" means I "wont meet people halfway". It's not even a coherent straw man, karoly. If you can "meet Da his abuse and passing it off as "being on the fence" or your "whole argument"?
    Because you wont engage in the spirit of my origonal post, instead constantly calling into question Dasa's side of it while remaining mute on the view from others (from the other side of the fence).
    You have not appraised this in a balnaced fashion, and you certainly have no intention of even trying to get into the spirit of what I was trying to elude to in my post.

I know you are intelligent enough. Now to go back through these posts, back to my initial post on ths subject, and see logically why I wont respond to your requests you have for me (to Dasa), and why I dont think you are being fair to my origonal post.

This is my last word to you in this exchange, (please dont accuse me of avoidance, it is an impasse, not avoidance), unless of course anyone else has a fresh angle to this rather dreary and tiresome subject.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '11 05:33
    Because you wont engage in the spirit of my origonal post, instead constantly calling into question Dasa's side of it while remaining mute on the view from others (from the other side of the fence).
    Your original post was craven and wishy-washy. How can you possibly equate the abuse that Dasa dishes out with the sort of thing amlov06 posts? Why not demonstrate meeting the content of Dasa's OP "halfway"? You can't do it, can you? So why are you urging others to do it?
  6. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    15 Oct '11 05:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    Your original post was craven and wishy-washy. How can you possibly equate the abuse that Dasa dishes out with the sort of thing amlov06 posts? Why not demonstrate meeting the content of Dasa's OP "halfway"? You can't do it, can you? So why are you urging others to do it?
    I have seen him do it at least twice before in other threads; that constitutes a pattern and thus he is likely to do so again if you give it time.
  7. Wat?
    Moves
    15 Oct '11 07:29
    You see the effect Dasa has had? If he hadn't have posted such tripe, then you two wouldn't be at each other's throats, as this thread wouldn't exist! 🙁

-m.
  8. Wat?
    Moves
    15 Oct '11 07:32
    Originally posted by FMF
    Dasa doesn't have an opinion. He is so wisjy-washy in inconsistency he is like a multi-rotating washing machine - going in every direction to keep his dirty linen clean when he realises he spilled his soup in the wrong direction.

Half-way?? 🙄 ... There isn't one with this psychotic Krsna freak!

-m.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '11 09:07
    Originally posted by mikelom
    You see the effect Dasa has had? If he hadn't have posted such tripe, then you two wouldn't be at each other's throats, as this thread wouldn't exist!
    karoly may feel my hands are somewhere near his glass chin, but I can assure you he's nowhere near my throat! 😀
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Oct '11 09:08
    Originally posted by FMF
    karoly may feel my hands are somewhere near his glass chin, but I can assure you he's nowhere near my throat! 😀
    Indeed.

"glass chin" - i like that
  11. Wat?
    Moves
    15 Oct '11 09:16
    Come on guys! This is an internet forum, where all goes. It isn't us living at home, infact it's the opposite, and freedom of play and sphinctre isn't 100% true.

Let's loosen up and be buddies, for RHP... 😉

-m.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '11 09:19
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Come on guys! This is an internet forum, where all goes. It isn't us living at home, infact it's the opposite, and freedom of play and sphinctre isn't 100% true.

Let's loosen up and be buddies, for RHP.
    Everybody is what they post. And then we take it from there. It's just an internet forum, mikelom. It's you who probably needs to remember that. 😀
  13. Wat?
    Moves
    15 Oct '11 09:31
    Originally posted by FMF
    Everybody is what they post. And then we take it from there. It's just an internet forum, mikelom. It's you who probably needs to remember that. 😀
    Glad you spotted it! 🙂

-m.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Oct '11 20:33
    I see a lot of posts in this forum saying something to the effect of: "Sorry, but if Christians can't even agree on their own silly dogma, then how on earth do they expect me to take them seriously?"

And now we have two atheists arguing. One chastising the other that his non-belief isn't strong enough.

No, don't stop, do go on. It's quite amusing, in a hypocritical sort of way.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Oct '11 20:55
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I see a lot of posts in this forum saying something to the effect of: "Sorry, but if Christians can't even agree on their own silly dogma, then how on earth do they expect me to take them seriously?"

And now we have two atheists arguing. One chastising the other that his non-belief isn't strong enough.

No, don't stop, do go on. It's quite amusing, in a hypocritical sort of way.
    You mean if Christians fight over their mythology its ok but if atheists argue over who is the most atheistic it's hypocritical?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree