1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 May '22 11:20
    @fmf said
    I think it is possible that a creator entity exists but I am not aware of any such entity "communicating" with human beings other than, perhaps, through the laws of nature.
    Okay, another reason your time you claim spent as a Christian shows you were not.
    God becoming a man Jesus Christ, is God communicating with man. God calls us, so if
    you never had that, it was always all you again. Who did you think Jesus was while
    claiming to be a Christian, just another guy?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 May '22 11:372 edits
    @kellyjay said
    Who did you think Jesus was while
    When I was a Christian I thought Jesus was calling me and was literally and actually "in" me, affecting everything, transforming me. You're a Christian, right? Do you think "Jesus is just another guy"? No. You don't. Don't ask me fatuous questions.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 May '22 11:42
    @kellyjay said
    Okay, another reason your time you claim spent as a Christian shows you were not.
    God becoming a man Jesus Christ, is God communicating with man. God calls us, so if
    you never had that, it was always all you again. Who did you think Jesus was while
    Kellyjay, do you believe that if a person doesn’t believe in hell that based on that disbelief, they will go to hell, I.e. be precluded from salvation?
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 May '22 11:49
    @divegeester said
    Kellyjay, do you believe that if a person doesn’t believe in hell that based on that disbelief, they will go to hell, I.e. be precluded from salvation?
    I believe there is only ONE thing, that matters, Jesus Christ everything else is
    secondary while important, the primary is Jesus Christ.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 May '22 11:53
    @kellyjay said
    I believe there is only ONE thing, that matters, Jesus Christ everything else is
    What are the implications of being "secondary while important" for "salvation"?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 May '22 11:55
    @kellyjay said
    I’m trying to get an unequivocal answer from you kellyjay.

Will I be precluded from salvation if I don’t believe in hell?

Yes or no?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 May '22 11:56
    I don’t get it…why is Kellyjay “hoping I won’t be in hell”?

Why is kellyjay “warning” me about not believing in hell?
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 May '22 14:24
    @fmf said
    What are the implications of being "secondary while important" for "salvation"?
    Jesus Christ is not a variable before men that we have to identify correctly. He is the
    Word of God made flesh, God! You are right with Him; the rest is all secondary and
    will work out in time as you walk with Him. Sin will be something shunned and
    repented of; doctrine will be corrected, grievances will be settled in grace, and love
    will replace hate. The fruit of the Spirit will become within the believer walking with
    God is more evident as the walking in the flesh becomes more and more distasteful.

We can divide ourselves into things that don't matter in the long run; we can put
    anything above God to our ruin, we can treat people as objects for consumption
    until we are done with them. The perspective of God as we walk with Him brings to
    light those things we all see right away, stealing, lying, and things like that and
    more and more of our fallen nature in us comes to light, and in our walk with
    the Lord, His sanctification work in us, changes us in ways not so apparent, even
    our thought life is affected.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 May '22 14:26
    @divegeester said

Yes or no?
    You can get the doctrine of hell right and still end up there dive; there is only one
    the primarily important thing I'm at a loss as to how you keep missing that
    point!
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 May '22 14:39
    @kellyjay said
    Jesus Christ is not a variable before men that we have to identify correctly. He is the
    Word of God made flesh, God! You are right with Him; the rest is all secondary and
    will work out in time as you walk with Him. Sin will be something shunned and
    repented of; doctrine will be corrected, grievances will be settled in grace, and love
    will replace hate. The fruit of the S ...[text shortened]... s sanctification work in us, changes us in ways not so apparent, even
    our thought life is affected.
    But the question was: What are the implications of being "secondary while important" for "salvation"?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 May '22 16:53
    @kellyjay said
    You can get the doctrine of hell right and still end up there dive; there is only one
    point!
    Dodge noted, again.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 May '22 16:54
    @kellyjay said
    point!

Yes or no?
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 May '22 17:11
    @divegeester said

Yes or no?
    Your ability to read and comprehend, I have to call into question.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 May '22 04:591 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Your ability to read and comprehend, I have to call into question.
    Why are you so gutless, why can’t you just be honest, answer questions honestly. It’s pathetic.

How can you call yourself a man of god?
    What use would you be in the field?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '22 05:09
    @kellyjay said
    Who did you think Jesus was while
    You asked me this facetious question [above]; it could only have been in bad faith. And I immediately gave you this answer...

When I was a Christian I thought Jesus was calling me and was literally and actually "in" me, affecting everything, transforming me. You're a Christian, right? Do you think "Jesus is just another guy"? No. You don't. Don't ask me fatuous questions.

And you have simply ignored it. Are you planning to pretend that you never saw it, never read it, never understood it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree