I can’t think of a worse thing

I can’t think of a worse thing

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 May 22
1 edit

@fmf said
We can but speculate about such things as "God".

If it gives rise to relatively lengthy slabs of generic assertions about your religious dogma [like the one above], it is still you being entirely subjective.

Furthermore, any claims you make about whatever grotesque violence you happen to believe will "rightfully" be applied to me are entirely personal.
No, that is all you can do is speculate about God because you are not walking with
Him, He comes into His own; you have never experienced that it was always
something between your ears, in His name, just not in Him.

John 8:18-20
English Standard Version
I am the one who bears witness about myself, and the Father who sent me bears witness about me.” They said to him therefore, “Where is your Father?” Jesus answered, “You know neither me nor my Father. If you knew me, you would know my Father also.” These words he spoke in the treasury, as he taught in the temple; but no one arrested him, because his hour had not yet come.

F

Moves
20 May 22

@kellyjay said
No, that is all you can do is speculate about God because you are not walking with
Him, He comes into His own; you have never experienced that it was always
something between your ears, in His name, just not in Him.
I used to have the faith that you have. I used to believe the same things about myself that you believe about yourself now. There is nothing objective about what you are claiming, at all. It's just stuff between your ears, KellyKay. Just personal opinions. You think you are "walking with God" and that's why you think you are immortal.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 May 22

@kellyjay said
Hell for one by people you have called out by name.
So it is YOU warning me about something I have 100% certainty doesn’t exit?

Are you surprised when you get a bit of blowback?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 May 22

@kellyjay said
Hell for one by people you have called out by name.
Why are you warning me, another Christian, about hell, when according to your own doctrine I am saved from it by Jesus?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 May 22

@fmf said
I used to have the faith that you have. I used to believe the same things about myself that you believe about yourself now. There is nothing objective about what you are claiming, at all. It's just stuff between your ears, KellyKay. Just personal opinions. You think you are "walking with God" and that's why you think you are immortal.
You may have had similar doctrine but did not have a personal relationship with Him being inside of you. If you deny Him being real now, the only thing you can say being consistent with your current beliefs is you thought so, meaning what you had could be denied because it was never real only imaginary.

F

Moves
20 May 22

@kellyjay said
You may have had similar doctrine but did not have a personal relationship with Him being inside of you.
I am fully aware of what you perceive about yourself and about your God figure as a result of your religious dogma and your faith. I used to believe the kind of stuff as you believe.

F

Moves
20 May 22

@kellyjay said
If you deny Him being real now, the only thing you can say being consistent with your current beliefs is you thought so, meaning what you had could be denied because it was never real only imaginary.
Well, KellyJay, I am an agnostic atheist now, if that's what you're getting at. Back then, as it does for you now, it felt real and not only imaginary. I have experiential knowledge of having the faith you have: I understand and empathize with what your beliefs are about God and Jesus and all of it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 May 22

@fmf said
Well, KellyJay, I am an agnostic atheist now, if that's what you're getting at. Back then, as it does for you now, it felt real and not only imaginary. I have experiential knowledge of having the faith you have: I understand and empathize with what your beliefs are about God and Jesus and all of it.
If you acknowledge all that you had were feelings that were not real then that is all you had, I don’t dispute that. I agree with you that all you ever had was a feeling that you could dismiss as not being real. I am taking you at your word!

F

Moves
20 May 22

@kellyjay said
If you acknowledge all that you had were feelings that were not real then that is all you had, I don’t dispute that.
All I ever thought I had is what you think you have.

F

Moves
20 May 22

@kellyjay said
I agree with you that all you ever had was a feeling that you could dismiss as not being real.
I empathize with you and your feeling that you could never dismiss what you believe you have as not being real.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 May 22

@divegeester said
So it is YOU warning me about something I have 100% certainty doesn’t exit?

Are you surprised when you get a bit of blowback?
You have 100% certainty well if your wrong you will have no excuse!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 May 22

@fmf said
All I ever thought I had is what you think you have.
You can only presume what others know and have experienced, you can only speculate nothing more.

F

Moves
20 May 22

@kellyjay said
You can only presume what others know and have experienced, you can only speculate nothing more.
Well everything we are sharing is subjective. When you're going on about your faith, I know where you're coming from. It's just cognition. Nothing supernatural is going on.

F

Moves
20 May 22

@kellyjay said
Why would divegeester need an "excuse"?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 May 22

@kellyjay said
Why will it matter if I’m wrong about hell… is believing in hell somehow a prerequisite for not going there?