I can’t think of a worse thing

I can’t think of a worse thing

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 May 22

@fmf said
You asked me if I was "hoping" for something in particular. Blimey, KellyJay. Don't you even understand your own disingenuous dreck when you post it?
You understood the question, you just don't answer it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 May 22

@kellyjay said
So it is all about you, just clearing it up.
I take it your out of ideas?

Hey, maybe write a block bible text telling me I’m a tare again?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 May 22

@divegeester said
I take it your out of ideas?

Hey, maybe write a block bible text telling me I’m a tare again?
I hope not for your sake, but if you are, it will not be because you were not warned.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 May 22

@kellyjay said
I hope not for your sake, but if you are, it will not be because you were not warned.
Warned by who?
Warmed about what?

You’re just using bible terminology to “spew insults” you little hypocrite!

F

Moves
20 May 22

@kellyjay said
You understood the question, you just don't answer it.
I understood perfectly well the nonsensical, low-integrity twaddle you posted

F

Moves
20 May 22

@fmf said
Why don't you ask me if I am "hoping that" Jerry Garcia reads my posts and decides to come back from the dead and play solo banjo at the party I have after converting to Judaism later in the year?
BUMP for KellyJay

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 May 22

@fmf said
I understood perfectly well the nonsensical, low-integrity twaddle you posted
Do you still wonder how people sometimes take what you say to them personally?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 May 22

@divegeester said
Warned by who?
Warmed about what?

You’re just using bible terminology to “spew insults” you little hypocrite!
Hell for one by people you have called out by name.

F

Moves
20 May 22

@kellyjay said
Do you still wonder how people sometimes take what you say to them personally?
I have never "wondered" any such thing. You are making it up. I take everything you say to me about your beliefs personally. So, I suggest you do the same.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 May 22

@fmf said
I have never "wondered" any such thing. You are making it up. I take everything you say to me about your beliefs personally. So, I suggest you do the same.
When I'm speaking about the truth, it isn't about you or me. Because we are
just looking for it while you personalize it all. You have to take it personally, and it
explains something about yourself. At least you acknowledge it; you make it all
about you.

F

Moves
20 May 22

@kellyjay said
When I'm speaking about the truth, it isn't about you or me. Because we are
just looking for it while you personalize it all. You have to take it personally, and it
explains something about yourself. At least you acknowledge it; you make it all
about you.
You believe that I deserve to be tortured in burning flames for eternity because you claim I am "evil" and "wicked". So, yes, this vile ideology that you espouse is intended by you, whether you acknowledge it or not, to be "personal". It doesn't matter how many times you refer to it as "the truth".

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 May 22

@fmf said
You believe that I deserve to be tortured in burning flames for eternity because you claim I am "evil" and "wicked". So, yes, this vile ideology that you espouse is intended by you, whether you acknowledge it or not, to be "personal". It doesn't matter how many times you refer to it as "the truth".
I believe God is perfectly good, and we are not; I believe God is perfectly just and
righteous, and we are not; I believe God created all things and sustained them by
the power of His Word, and we are only here because He made us, He formed us in
our mother's wombs; I believe He gives us everything we have from the air we
breathe, jobs, homes, everything there is was made by Him and for Him. I believe
God is love, not just something He does but is, and being made in His image, we are
either people who love Him and each other by His design, or we don't.

If we don't love Him and each other, we are self-absorbs, narcissistic creatures that
care more about us than others; we look at things only in the light of how it affects
us. We look to justify ourselves against everything and everyone else, looking at how
good we are compared to each other. And taking that to the next level, we do that
to God Himself, a very arrogant place to be; thinking we are better than our creator.
So when it comes to the day He holds us all into account, we will have either
accepted the redemption God has been trying to give us or not; if not, the eternal
Kingdom coming will have no place but one to go to. There will be no room for
evil in what is coming, there love will be the way of it all, and no evil will taint what is
coming.

The truth of all of this is not in me, it is about the universe around us, so if all you
are talking about is me, you miss the whole point.

F

Moves
20 May 22

@kellyjay said
I believe God is perfectly good, and we are not; I believe God is perfectly just and
righteous, and we are not; I believe God created all things and sustained them by
the power of His Word, and we are only here because He made us, He formed us in
our mother's wombs; I believe He gives us everything we have from the air we
breathe, jobs, homes, everything there is was mad ...[text shortened]... t is about the universe around us, so if all you
We can but speculate about such things as "God".

If it gives rise to relatively lengthy slabs of generic assertions about your religious dogma [like the one above], it is still you being entirely subjective.

Furthermore, any claims you make about whatever grotesque violence you happen to believe will "rightfully" be applied to me are entirely personal.

F

Moves
20 May 22

@kellyjay said
The truth of all of this is not in me, it is about the universe around us, so if all you
You are the one who believes that you are rendered immortal by your beliefs and that I face eternal torture for mine. This is entirely personal, KellyJay.

No matter how many times you try to disguise the personal nature of your ludicrous and vile beliefs... by claiming I "miss the whole point" and "it is about the universe around us" and by claiming it is "the truth"... you cannot abdicate your responsibility for your personal beliefs.

F

Moves
20 May 22

@kellyjay said
The truth of all of this
i believe god is perfectly good and we are not; i believe god is perfectly just and righteous and we are not; i believe god created all things and sustained them by the power of his word and we are only here because he made us he formed us in our mother's wombs; i believe he gives us everything we have from the air we breathe jobs homes everything there is was made by him and for him i believe god is love not just something he does but is and being made in his image we are either people who love him and each other by his design or we don't if we don't love him and each other we are self-absorbs narcissistic creatures that care more about us than others; we look at things only in the light of how it affects us we look to justify ourselves against everything and everyone else looking at how good we are compared to each other and taking that to the next level we do that to god himself a very arrogant place to be; thinking we are better than our creator so when it comes to the day he holds us all into account we will have either accepted the redemption god has been trying to give us or not; if not the eternal kingdom coming will have no place but one to go to there will be no room for evil in what is coming there love will be the way of it all and no evil will taint what is coming the truth of all of this is not in me it is about the universe around us so if all you are talking about is me you miss the whole point

Sometimes you sound like a Dalek, KellyJay.