I think I'd rather die than...

I think I'd rather die than...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
30 May 18

Originally posted by @suzianne to divegeester
So how does it feel? Yes, it feels exactly like that to people you do this to.
"Exactly"? Are you sure?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 May 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Those are just some of his highlights.
Produce the thread or even a single post where I trolled divegeester about the suicide of his birth mother and I’ll leave the SF and never return.

I asked you before to produce the thread or post where I supposedly did that, and you didn’t. Why? Because you’re a lying troll, and, when your pretentious mask slips, what you’re truly made of is quite repulsive.

F

Moves
30 May 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Romans1009 and dj2becker tried to troll you about your birth mother taking her own life. It's been a bit of a nadir here so far in 2018, and I have a looking-back-a-decade perspective.
The theory was that the suicide of his birth mother might explain divegeester's persona [i.e. him being unimpressed with Romans1009 and dj2becker and telling them they are a couple of jerks] on this forum. Romans1009 and dj2becker picked up this ball of textbook trolling ~ almost as bad as Seitse's trolling of Grampy Bobby using his deceased wife on the GF a couple of years ago ~ and certainly one of the most atrocious bits of trolling I've ever seen here on this website ~ and the two of them ran with it for almost a week.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 May 18

The theory was that the suicide of his birth mother might explain divegeester's persona [i.e. him being unimpressed with Romans1009 and dj2becker and telling them they are a couple of jerks] on this forum. Romans1009 and dj2becker picked up this ball of textbook trolling ~ almost as bad as Seitse's trolling of Grampy Bobby using his deceased wife on the GF a co ...[text shortened]... rolling I've ever seen here on this website ~ and the two of them ran with it for almost a week.
You’re lying. But that’s nothing new. So the offer still stands for you and/or Ghost (or anyone else.)

Produce the thread or even a single post where I trolled divegeester about the suicide of his birth mother and I’ll leave the SF and never return.

What’s really sick - not to mention hypocritical - is you’re publicizing the suicide of his birth mother (again) for the sole purpose of trolling me. You’re bringing up a traumatic event in another poster’s life for the sole purpose of trolling - while falsely accusing me of doing that.

You have no soul.

F

Moves
30 May 18

The theory was that the suicide of his birth mother might explain divegeester's persona [i.e. him being unimpressed with Romans1009 and dj2becker and telling them they are a couple of jerks] on this forum. Romans1009 and dj2becker picked up this ball of textbook trolling ~ almost as bad as Seitse's trolling of Grampy Bobby using his deceased wife on the GF a co ...[text shortened]... rolling I've ever seen here on this website ~ and the two of them ran with it for almost a week.
divegeester, was it alright with you that I mentioned the way Romans1009 and dj2becker tried to troll you with your supposedly "very unhappy childhood"?

Moves
30 May 18

For the record: I have no issue with you raising the topic of my birth mother for the purposes of calling out the trolls Romans1009 and dj2becker/Fetchmyjunk

Moves
30 May 18

divegeester, was it alright with you that I mentioned the way Romans1009 and dj2becker tried to troll you with your supposedly "very unhappy childhood"?
Just replied already 🙂

F

Moves
30 May 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
For the record: I have no issue with you raising the topic of my birth mother for the purposes of calling out the trolls Romans1009 and dj2becker/Fetchmyjunk
It was interesting too when dj2becker refused to apologize for trolling you about your birth mother because... er... he couldn't be sure if you'd lied about your birth mother or not. Romans1009's reaction to that was interesting too.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 May 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Did I troll you about the suicide of your birth mother? Produce the thread or a single post where I did that and I’ll immediately leave the SF and never return.

Where’s your honesty, integrity and principles now?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 May 18

That’s not what you mentioned. You mentioned the suicide of his birth mother.

Lying sick guy with no soul.

Moves
30 May 18

It was interesting too when dj2becker refused to apologize for trolling you about your birth mother because... er... he couldn't be sure if you'd lied about your birth mother or not. Romans1009's reaction to that was interesting too.
It has occurred to me that some posters posts are to other posters like turds are to flies; they land on them like flies and soak up the content without a moment of hesitation to consider the content.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 May 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Did I troll you about the suicide of your birth mother? Produce the thread or a single post where I did that and I’ll immediately leave the SF and never return.

Bump for tiger.

Where’s your honesty, integrity and principles now? Are those just meaningless words to you?

Moves
30 May 18

It’s a good job I’m thick skinned; although even an exchange like that one doesn’t hurt when the people delivering it are the likes of dj2becker and his hench-troll Romans1009.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 May 18

Originally posted by @romans1009

Bump for tiger.

You can’t tell the truth if it will upset the atheists? Funny how only one of them supported you in your “Who will stand with me?” thread.

You really are their lickspittle. They have no respect for you. You don’t see that?

Pathetic.

Moves
30 May 18

Bark! bark!