1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '18 17:01
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you. So we say with confidence,“The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?”

Hebrews 13
    You realize that Bible verse applies to Christians, no?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 May '18 17:05
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Anyone who thinks like you is already dead.
    Nice one Eladar; makes perfect sense 🙄
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 May '18 17:08
    Originally posted by @fmf
    What makes you think I am "offended"? On the contrary, I am intrigued by what I see as your almost dysfunctional demeanour.

As you know, one of the reasons I enjoy participating in this community is I get to see how superstition and zealotry distort the intellectual and interpersonal behaviour of some religious people.

Why would I be "offended"? I am no more or less "offended" than when you call me a "follower of Satan" or a "liar".
    It’s funny how the current troll Romans1009 is obsessed with you even though you ignore his yapping...sort of childlike demands for your attention.

Hey-up lad...he’ll be cracking out his one-liners about peanut sandwiches any minute now!!
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 May '18 17:091 edit
    I think sonship may have taken a SecondSon style “bathroom break”
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '18 17:16
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    It’s funny how the current troll Romans1009 is obsessed with you even though you ignore his yapping...sort of childlike demands for your attention.

Hey-up lad...he’ll be cracking out his one-liners about peanut sandwiches any minute now!!
    You’ve been trolling and attacking sonship and Philo, both of whom are Christian, and now you’re going after me, another Christian. Why do you exclusively attack Christians on here while simultaneously claiming to be one?

I get that you’re angry and frustrated and may have had another bad night at the pub, but are the atheists and Christ deniers on here without fault in your view?

Or does your role as the atheists’ lickspittle prevent you from attacking anyone who does not believe in the deity of Jesus Christ?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '18 17:18
    I think sonship may have taken a SecondSon style “bathroom break”
    You were gone for hours, tiger. Do you expect everyone to be on here 24/7 the way Heartpence and Kiddo are?
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 May '18 17:19

His trolling of FMF, despite being 'completely' ignored is one of the creepiest things to ever hit RHP.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 May '18 17:222 edits
    His trolling of FMF, despite being 'completely' ignored is one of the creepiest things to ever hit RHP.
    The funny thing is how all these so called “Christians” who display the worst kind of hypocrisy, lack of principle, trolling, dishonesty and viscous invective ....seem to think I should support them for no other reason than because they claim to be err ...Christian.
  9. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    29 May '18 17:25
    The funny thing is how all these so called “Christians” who display the worst kind of hypocrisy, lack of principle, trolling, dishonesty and viscous invective ....seem to think I should support them for no other reason than because they claim to be err ...Christian.
    My brother is a stubborn, lazy, manipulative, dishonest, disrespectful person. And I'm sure he has a running list on me as well. But we love each other regardless. We're family.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 May '18 17:28
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    My brother is a stubborn, lazy, manipulative, dishonest, disrespectful person. And I'm sure he has a running list on me as well. But we love each other regardless. We're family.
    Romans is your brother?! 😲
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '18 17:33
    What you call trolling is actually refuting Kiddo’s points with substance. You’ve heard of “substance,” haven’t you? Or are you avoiding that due to your numerous pratfalls in that milieu?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '18 17:38
    You’re projecting, tiger. No one is asking for your support. I just wonder why you exclusively attack Christians.

And you complaining about lack of principle, trolling, dishonesty and vicious invective is “the worst kind of hypocrisy” given your posting history.

And I think you’re the one whose claim to be a Christian appears suspect.

That whole post of yours is a remarkable display of psychological projection.
  13. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    29 May '18 17:38
    LOL! Well. Yes. But not the one I cited. 😛
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '18 17:39
    Back to trolling, I see. Wise choice. Avoid those banana peels in the land of substance.
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 May '18 17:40
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    LOL! Well. Yes. But not the one I cited. 😛
    But you described him so aptly sir.

Come over to the dark side. Brothers here have all the best sandwiches. (Officially validated).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree