I think I'd rather die than...

I think I'd rather die than...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
30 May 18

Originally posted by @fmf
It was interesting too when dj2becker refused to apologize for trolling you about your birth mother because... er... he couldn't be sure if you'd lied about your birth mother or not. Romans1009's reaction to that was interesting too.
Interesting, but also profoundly sad.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 May 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
For the record: I have no issue with you raising the topic of my birth mother for the purposes of calling out the trolls Romans1009 and dj2becker/Fetchmyjunk
Well-choreographed. You answered him within a minute. Even 30 seconds might have tripped the clock minute hand.

Although I cannot discern who came up with the idea. It could have been either of you. Neither one of you apparently has any shame.

Moves
30 May 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
Well-choreographed. You answered him within a minute. Even 30 seconds might have tripped the clock minute hand.

Although I cannot discern who came up with the idea. It could have been either of you. Neither one of you apparently has any shame.
Don’t be silly, don’t be paranoid.

F

Moves
30 May 18

Originally posted by @suzianne

What did you think of those two Christians bringing up divegeester's deceased relative and using it as forum banter?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
30 May 18

ouch

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 May 18

What did you think of those two Christians bringing up divegeester's deceased relative and using it as forum banter?
Better to ask what she thinks of you, a lying troll who sits in his squalid bedroom, smears people with false accusations and then pretends to be sophisticated and cultured.

You’re fooling no one, Kiddo.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 May 18

Produce a single post where I did what you claim and I’ll gladly leave the SF.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 May 18

Don’t be silly, don’t be paranoid.
Shameless.

F

Moves
30 May 18

Originally posted by @fmf to Suzianne
The fact that Suzianne doesn't like divegeester might make it difficult for her to criticize anyone for trolling him about a relative who committed suicide.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 May 18

The fact that Suzianne doesn't like divegeester might make it difficult for her to criticize anyone for trolling him about a relative who committed suicide.
Like I said, produce the post where I did that and I’ll gladly leave the SF.

You can’t do it ‘cause you’re lying. You have no shame in not only lying and smearing people but in continuing to publicize an awful incident for trolling purposes. That’s pretty repulsive.

But in a few minutes you’ll pretend to act all high-brow, intellectual and sophisticated.

What a sorry state of affairs.

Moves
30 May 18

Suzianne lacks principle, she is way too partisan to say the right thing if it demands she breaks some sort of buddy rank.

F

Moves
30 May 18

Suzianne lacks principle, she is way too partisan to say the right thing if it demands she breaks some sort of buddy rank.
She mumbled something self-serving about thinking that robbie carrobie trolling me about being a paedophile not being right a full two years after it all went on but not a peep at the time. That's "principled", at least a tiny weeny bit, surely? 😕

F

Moves
30 May 18

Do you feel I am trolling you about your birth mother?

Moves
30 May 18

Do you feel I am trolling you about your birth mother?
No, I’ve already said so.

F

Moves
30 May 18
1 edit

No, I’ve already said so.
Romans1009 seems to think I am trolling you with it.