1. Cosmos
    Moves
    06 Jun '06 04:45
    Originally posted by flyUnity
    God don't control everything, He gives us free will. This is Satan's planet (since God dont live with sin because he is perfect and pure). Jesus provides a way of escape from this planet that is heading towards destruction.
    From your profile, I note that you are ; " working on a Bachalor degree in Avation Science."

Good luck!
    Given that you can't even spell "Bachelor" or indeed "Aviation", I suggest you stop wasting your time and give up now.

...Back to lickin sis.
  2. Cosmos
    Moves
    06 Jun '06 05:00
    Originally posted by jbutler
    Hi dude....I would jst like to recommend a Poem called (Fooprints in the Sand) it is a very well known and well written poem and may serve to help you understand more the way that GOD works......Good Luck🙂
    The Lord replied,
    “The times when you have seen only one set of footprints in the sand, is when I carried you.”

He lied. As soon as the going got tough, Jesus buggered off.

Where is he when innocent children die in Iraq, Palestine, Indonesia, etc, etc ad nausea?
  3. Joined
    21 Oct '04
    Moves
    06 Jun '06 05:151 edit
    Originally posted by howardgee
    Good luck!
    Given that you can't even spell "Bachelor" or indeed "Aviation", I suggest you stop wasting your time and give up now.

...Back to lickin sis.
    Thank you sir for the correction, not gonna give up now though, still got a ways to go, but Ive also got a lot under my belt so far.
  4. Cosmos
    Moves
    06 Jun '06 05:35
    Originally posted by flyUnity
    Thank you sir for the correction, not gonna give up now though, still got a ways to go, but Ive also got a lot under my belt so far.
    Try to remember not to fly into any tall buildings, Y'hear?
  5. Swansea
    Moves
    06 Jun '06 09:52
    Thanks for making this thread a petty arguement 😞
  6. Cosmos
    Moves
    06 Jun '06 10:44
    Originally posted by expressiveoutburst
    Thanks for making this thread a petty arguement 😞
    I gave you some advice and you have not responded.
  7. Swansea
    Moves
    06 Jun '06 10:52
    I gave you some advice and you have not responded.
    Because I have been busy up until now with work for uni, I will now go back, before the arguement, and read what you said.
  8. Swansea
    Moves
    06 Jun '06 10:55
    There is no God of course.

However, there are recognised post-viral syndromes which can lead to depression, lack of motivation and headaches in the fittest of people.
    Did you have a cold, or flu which triggered the whole thing?

http://www.ncf-net.org/library/goudsmit.html
    Well that is your opinion and everyone has one of their own.

I didn't have a cold at the start of it as it has been with my most of my life. It was very rare I felt ill when I was younger but I did have a few feelings like it, then as I got older and the more I became aware of things that were going on around me the worse it got. The last three and a bit years has when it has been completely like it all the time and it has got so bad at the moment I can't go out.
  9. RDU NC
    Moves
    06 Jun '06 12:10
    Originally posted by Will Everitt
    Not at all.

Been reading H.G. Wells though.

Invisible Man, Island of Dr Moreau, short stories and of course The Time Machine.

One day I will give "A Modern Utopia" a go it is sitting on my bookshelf waiting for me after I have finished everything I am reading.
    my apologies for my literary blunder. the wells are truly deep subjects.
  10. Cosmos
    Moves
    07 Jun '06 04:43
    Well that is your opinion and everyone has one of their own.

I didn't have a cold at the start of it as it has been with my most of my life. It was very rare I felt ill when I was younger but I did have a few feelings like it, then as I got older and the more I became aware of things that were going on around me the worse it got. The last three ...[text shortened]... t has been completely like it all the time and it has got so bad at the moment I can't go out.
    Have you had your spine and neck checked by a chiropracter?

I notice you mention "hayfever hell". This and depression could be related to a trapped or restricted nerve in the neck if you suffered a traumatic birth, or fell over as a child.
  11. Standard memberDrWood
    Big Red Sturgeon
    The Specific Ocean
    Moves
    07 Jun '06 04:54

I notice you mention "hayfever hell". This and depression could be related to a trapped or restricted nerve in the neck if you suffered a traumatic birth, or fell over as a child.
    Dear oh dear!

This suggestion is ill-informed, irresponsible and simply dangerous.

Worse than that it is also completely wrong.
  12. Cosmos
    Moves
    07 Jun '06 05:21
    Originally posted by DrWood
    Dear oh dear!

This suggestion is ill-informed, irresponsible and simply dangerous.

Worse than that it is also completely wrong.
    care to elucidate?
  13. Swansea
    Moves
    07 Jun '06 11:01

All kids fall over when they are young though and not everybody is like this now. I do have bad hayfever and I have had a few bad experiences when I was young, when I nearly drowned at 2yrs old, and smacked my head on a fire place when I was 6, but I doubt they can be the cause of something like this.
  14. RDU NC
    Moves
    07 Jun '06 15:00
    expressive, the only way to find peace and happiness is outside yourself. i know this is completely contradictory to what others are saying. you are not alone in looking for happiness. we all are. every person is looking for satisfaction. and we are all dissatisfied with the way things are going in our lives. some would say, "look within." what do you find when you do that? others say, "look to others." i don't know about you experiences, but people always let me down when i hang my happiness on them. i say, "look to God." the bible says that all who trust in Him will never be dissappointed. it's not wrong to seek happiness. the bible makes it clear that that is exactly what we were created for. joy. but the greatest source of joy and satisfaction is God Himself. after all, he is the happiest Being in the universe. the bible say that God sits on His throne and does all that He PLEASES. read psalm 16:11. c.s. lewis says that its not that our desires are too strong (that we're not happy), but that they are too weak. we place our desires on too simply and unsatisfying things like food, drink, sex, debates, etc. all of which are good in their own right but are not ultimately satisfying. any completely honest person must say that food is temporary satisfaction. they will be hungry again. drink is temporary satisfaction. they will be thirsty again. sex is temporary satisfaction. they will be horney again. etc. look to God in the person of Jesus Christ. He can and will satisfy your deepest need. joy. Christ, for the JOY set before Him, endured the cross for your sake. take JOY in Him.
  15. Cosmos
    Moves
    07 Jun '06 22:06
    All kids fall over when they are young though and not everybody is like this now. I do have bad hayfever and I have had a few bad experiences when I was young, when I nearly drowned at 2yrs old, and smacked my head on a fire place when I was 6, but I doubt they can be the cause of something like this.
    The fall onto a fireplace could be the cause. Have you ever had a CAT scan on the brain?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree