1. Swansea
    Moves
    13 Jun '06 21:11
    Originally posted by knightmeister
    Before I say anything let me first say that I don't want you to get the impression I am being harsh or unsympathetic to you in any way.

The fact that you say "why does this have to happen to me" is interesting because it suggests you are being singled out in some way (by God?). You need to get to the source of your anxiety and depression and find ...[text shortened]... self as to what that is. There are probably childhood issues there as well.Hope this helps
    I didn't mean it to sound like I was saying 'I'm the only one that has it' etc so you have interpreted it the wrong way. I just meant it as a question to my circumstances rather than everyones on a whole. I know that it happens to other people, but this thread was to do with the ones that I suffer with as I'm sure many peoples sufferings of this are different as well as some that are similar.
  2. RDU NC
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 06:03
    Originally posted by gentlegil
    Situations and people can sometimes frighten us, and the fear magnifies itself within us, when you are afraid and envision all that could go wrong, the fear grows, sometimes a tiny bit of anxiety
    can mulitiply, until it is paralyzing, and we stop all actions, we have become out of sync with reality, during times of stress the fear can become a barrier th ...[text shortened]... u can attain your faith in yourself will grow this will allow the next step to be easier.

gil
    "fear is the mind killer. i will let my fear pass through me. only i will remain."

i love dune
  3. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 14:55

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. London
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 15:38
    Originally posted by Big Mac
    "fear is the mind killer. i will let my fear pass through me. only i will remain."

i love dune
    You should join the DUNE clan.
  5. RDU NC
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 23:58
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    You should join the DUNE clan.
    would love to, but alas i've not joined rhp yet.

tried to start a dune post some time ago, but only had a few posters on it. i am a fan. i've read all six of franks and all of his son's.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree