if there is intelligent design ....

if there is intelligent design ....

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Aug 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
The peer review science journals or magazines sonhouse is referring to are all controlled by atheist evilutionist that will not allow a creationist scientist in the door to publish or do any peer reviewing. It is all fixed and sonhouse should already know that since I have presented videos before on the subject, like "NO INTELLIGENCE ALLOWED."

Ben Stein's movie Expelled - No Intelligence Allowed

[youtube]4HErmp5Pzqw[/youtube]
I would hope the soundness of what is being suggested would be based upon the facts of
the claims verses the possible ramification of them.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
02 Aug 15
1 edit

Originally posted by moonbus
... in the universe, why is there so much wasted space in it? It's about 99% empty (and getting more so, expanding at near light speed). Seems very inefficient. One planet and one sun would have sufficed to cover the creation story in Genesis. Any ideas?
Everything in the cosmos is deigned is to put us all into illusion and to make all the living entities believe they are unique and independent.

This is why there isn't any earth like planets close to us because the illusion is ........that we are the only earthlings in existence because of evolution and big bang.

However their are billions of universes with billions of planets just the same as ours with civilization thriving, with some less advanced than us and the rest much more advanced than us (that is technological advancement and spiritual advancement.

In every universe there are 3 levels of planets..............our the earthy planets are in the middle, and the heavenly planets are above whilst the hellish planets are below.................(and not to mistake the heavenly planets as the heaven of Christianity or Islam ) because the spiritual world is separate from all these.

If space is infinite (which it is) then a100 light years of travelling forward,( only equals in truth) a millimetre divided by a trillion and then x the answer by another 1000 trillion...................(this is only for illustration purposes, so don't get technical about this)

The cosmos is big big big.

Anyhow,you are given a body by material nature which looks and feels so real, that even when I tell you that your body is not you............you don't believe me.

Everything in existence dies...........................but you live your lives like there are a billion tomorrows.

That is the illusion of this world.

You don't even belong here in this world of death and suffering, because your true home is in the eternal spiritual world that you have forgotten all about.

When I tell you that you belong in the spiritual world you do not believe me. (because of the illusion)

The illusion of this world is existing by design, because we are sent here like naughty children to try and experience life without God.(this is what we wanted)

We cannot exist without God because God is responsible for everything that exists......even us.

So we are sent into this dream like world of illusion and we have all been here for millions of years taking body after body after body, and every time we are born again we think it is the very first time.

YES..............there is a lot of space around us (accept it) its there by design to create awe and mystery and bewilderment.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Aug 15

Originally posted by Dasa
Everything in the cosmos is deigned is to put us all into illusion and to make all the living entities believe they are unique and independent.

This is why there isn't any earth like planets close to us because the illusion is ........that we are the only earthlings in existence because of evolution and big bang.

However their are billions of universes wi ...[text shortened]... of space around us (accept it) its there by design to create awe and mystery and bewilderment.
If someone jabs a knife into your back or if you were to have your leg blown off by a terrorist's bomb, I think you would stop this illusion crap.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Aug 15
1 edit

Originally posted by KellyJay
I would hope the soundness of what is being suggested would be based upon the facts of
the claims verses the possible ramification of them.
The truth is there are very few if zero actual submissions, there is no vast atheist conspiracy, much as I would like to see one๐Ÿ™ but so-called creation scientists already know all their so-called science have been refuted time and time again so they don't even submit papers much less have some with reasons for rejections after submission.

And that would be because these so-called scientists (real scientists don't go into a new subject with a preconceived notion of how things should turn out but that doesn't stop these fake scientists, no matter what degrees they have, from just running video's which are not even vaguely scientific, but purely political in purpose.

The motivation for these video's is an attempt, just like politicians seeking votes, to sway people who have no science background and are thus susceptible to their brand of bull Shyte. They are after votes not scientific validation. They could care less about science, only getting enough votes to overturn the recent losses in the judicial system where the judges actually see through their ploys.

Here is the truth about the lack of submissions:

http://www.sciencemeetsreligion.org/evolution/creationism.php

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Aug 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
The truth is there are very few if zero actual submissions, there is no vast atheist conspiracy, much as I would like to see one๐Ÿ™ but so-called creation scientists already know all their so-called science have been refuted time and time again so they don't even submit papers much less have some with reasons for rejections after submission.

And that wou ...[text shortened]... about the lack of submissions:

http://www.sciencemeetsreligion.org/evolution/creationism.php
What background do you have in biology and genetics to prove the theory of evolution?

I have presented many videos concerning the views of PHD geneticists and biologists that believe intelligent design best explains life and the the theory of evolution is just a lot of hooey.

I have also presented you with evidence that your established science journals are controlled by atheist evolutionists and will not publish any paper submitted by known creationists and have fired people that they think are not conforming the the evilution lies.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
02 Aug 15

If someone jabs a knife into your back or if you were to have your leg blown off by a terrorist's bomb, I think you would stop this illusion crap.
So you think because you experience pain, that the body is the real you.

Science tells us that pain is all in our head.

A hypnotist can make a person believe he is experiencing pain or non pain.

The body experiences pain because of consciousness.

Consciousness exists because of the soul (the soul is the person in truth) and the body is the illusionary person created by the agent called the false ego.

Your comment above is typical from a meat eating false religion.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
02 Aug 15

Consciousness exists because of the soul (the soul is the person in truth) and the body is the illusiona ...[text shortened]... agent called the false ego.

I don't understand your position, if nothing is real what would it matter if one ate meat or
not? Lions eat meat, bugs will eat meat, birds eat meat, fish eat meat, there are even
plants that eat meat so if this place isn't real what does it matter if you are part of the
meat eaters or not?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Aug 15

Consciousness exists because of the soul (the soul is the person in truth) and the body is the illusiona ...[text shortened]... agent called the false ego.

Charlatans and magicians and the devil use illusions to trick man, but the Gof of the Holy Bible is truth, unlike your Satanic scriptures of illusion.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
03 Aug 15
1 edit

His illusion 'crap' is exactly equal to YOUR illusion 'crap'.

Nobody would accuse you of being open minded for sure.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Aug 15
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
His illusion 'crap' is exactly equal to YOUR illusion 'crap'.

Nobody would accuse you of being open minded for sure.
My religion is built on the truth of Christ. Dasa's religion is the one built on illusions. He even admitted it here.

I knew that you had no background in biology and genetics to prove the theory of evolution. ๐Ÿ˜

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
03 Aug 15
2 edits

Originally posted by KellyJay
I don't understand your position, if nothing is real what would it matter if one ate meat or
not? Lions eat meat, bugs will eat meat, birds eat meat, fish eat meat, there are even
plants that eat meat so if this place isn't real what does it matter if you are part of the
meat eaters or not?
There is no sin for animals (they can do nothing wrong)

However thinking intelligent men obey God ..................and God says Do Not Kill.

So honest devout men follow.

In this illusionary world of death and suffering nothing is real ...........In the sense that everything has a beginning and a middle and a end........(its not absolute and lasting)

Everything is temporary.

Where will Kelly Jay be in 1 million years?

There will not be 1 Nano-Atom of Kelly Jay in existence, because all the atoms that made up his body and brain will have merged into a trillion different things and in this situation it is like Kelly Jay didn't even exist.

If in 10 trillion years there is nothing in existence that represents Kelly Jay, not 1 memory, nor 1 word, nor 1 atom, nor 1 picture, nor any legacy.............then Kelly Jay didn't exist and he was not real.

The illusion of this world is a real illusion (the illusion is real) ..............

However any thought or word or service or love that is devoted to God "IS" real, and everything you do that is part of serving God goes into your spiritual bank account for eternity.

But everything else evaporates into oblivion.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
03 Aug 15

My religion is built on the truth of Christ. Dasa's religion is the one built on illusions. He even admitted it here.

I knew that you had no background in biology and genetics to prove the theory of evolution. ๐Ÿ˜
RJHinds: when your false doctrine is put to task........... you start talking rubbish and foolishness.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
03 Aug 15
3 edits

However thinking intelligent men obey God ..................and God says Do Not Kill.

In this illusionary world of death and suffering nothing is real ...........In the sense that everything has a beginning and a middle and a end........(its not absolute and lasting)
...[text shortened]... into your spiritual bank account for eternity.

Where do you get God says do not kill?
How do you know God said that and it isn't part of the illusionary world?
If this world is illusionary, and so too the life and death, but would it really matter, if this is
all an illusion? As you say according to you its not absolute and lasting, so who cares
what you do and how you do it?

It it doesn't matter what difference does it make if I enjoy a steak or not?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Aug 15

...[text shortened]... into your spiritual bank account for eternity.

My God says not to murder.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Aug 15

RJHinds: when your false doctrine is put to task........... you start talking rubbish and foolishness.
For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

(1 Corinthians 1:18 NASB)

But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised.

(1 Corinthians 2:14 NASB)