1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Aug '15 20:42
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So in other words, there never have been humans alive at age 500, just more BS in your bible, more insanity in the guise of religion.
    Before Noah's flood, nearly all people who died natural deaths lived to be over 500 years old. However, you can only tell that from historic records, since science cannot tell by the bones at this time.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Aug '15 21:48
    First reported in the 4 May 1912 issue of the New York Times the 18 skeletons found by the Peterson brothers on Lake Lawn Farm in southwest Wisconsin exhibited several strange and freakish features.

Their heights ranged between 7.6ft and 10 feet and their skulls "presumably those of men, are much larger than the heads of any race which inhabit America to-day." They tend to have a double row of teeth, 6 fingers, 6 toes and like humans came in differant races. The teeth in the front of the jaw are regular molars. Heads usually found are elongated believed due to longer than normal life span.

The Lake Delavan find of May 1912 was only one of dozens and dozens of similar finds that were reported in local newspapers from 1851 forward to the present day. It was not even the first set of giant skeletons found in Wisconsin.

Giant skulls and skeletons of a race of "Goliaths" have been found on a very regular basis throughout the Midwestern states for more than 100 years. Giants have been found in Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky and New York, and their burial sites are similar to the well-known mounds of the Mound Builder people.

The spectrum of Mound builder history spans a period of more than 5,000 years (from 3400 BCE to the 16th CE), a period greater than the history of Ancient Egypt and all of its dynasties.

Many have accused the Smithsonian Institution of covering up these discoveries, locking the giant skeletons away and depriving the public of their findings.

http://www.sott.net/article/256712-A-giant-mystery-18-strange-giant-skeletons-found-in-Wisconsin-Sons-of-god-Men-of-renown
  3. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    19 Aug '15 22:58
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    You think everything has been here forever is a third option? It never had a start just a loop?
    Interesting, no reason for the loop it just is?
    Oh dear, this again... the infinite number of past events theories have 'paradox' written all over them, but thankfully there are only a finite number of these theories. This is not a simple subject, so I'll needs to scout around in my liberry to find the books I'll be looking for... Inna my liberry.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree