If you were to die on me right know were would ...

If you were to die on me right know were would ...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
17 Mar 06
1 edit

If you were to die on me right know where would you go?

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
17 Mar 06

Originally posted by RBHILL
I'd probably fall off my chair.

Cape Town

Moves
17 Mar 06

If I was dead how could I "go" anywhere?

K

In the wind.

Moves
17 Mar 06
2 edits

since walking my friend to his suicide, i've spent a large proportion of my life trying to get to Hell 'when i die'... while actually still believing in Jesus. i know how easy it is for Christians to make mistakes based on what they think they know, and how terrible the consequences may be. i don't fear Hell or death.

Cape Town

Moves
17 Mar 06

Originally posted by Kaboooomba
since walking my friend to his suicide, i've spent a large proportion of my life trying to get to Hell 'when i die'... while actually still believing in Jesus. i know how easy it is for Christians to make mistakes based on what they think they know, and how terrible the consequences may be. i don't fear Hell or death.
That just gave me an interesting thought. If belief in Jesus is the only requirement to enter heaven (as has been suggested by some in this forum) then every single person in hell did not believe in Jesus and therefore almost cirtainly did not believe in Hell and is realy rather shocked.

K

In the wind.

Moves
17 Mar 06

Originally posted by twhitehead
That just gave me an interesting thought. If belief in Jesus is the only requirement to enter heaven (as has been suggested by some in this forum) then every single person in hell did not believe in Jesus and therefore almost cirtainly did not believe in Hell and is realy rather shocked.
john 3:16 is what the bible says, so given that is true those some are correct. lol... i guess i was always going to fail on my mission to hell.

s

Moves
17 Mar 06

...then every single person in hell did not believe in Jesus and therefore almost cirtainly did not believe in Hell and is realy rather shocked.
I think it's more like:

"Oh, so there is a hell after all? Cool..."

"Hey, Satan! Throw me a beer, will ya'!"

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
17 Mar 06
1 edit

I'll be a little shocked, but I know the story. So if I wake up in Hell, I'll figure out what's up pretty quickly. It's the dj2becker's of the world that are really gonna $&** their pants!

Moves
17 Mar 06

Originally posted by stocken
I think it's more like:

Then Satan passes you a steaming mug of lava...

d

Moves
17 Mar 06
1 edit

Originally posted by dj2becker
Then Satan passes you a steaming mug of lava...
...and pitchforks you right in the ass while "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" roars over the loudspeakers.

K

In the wind.

Moves
17 Mar 06

Originally posted by stocken
I think it's more like:

oooo my god!

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
17 Mar 06

As you are an EMT, does this happen often?

K

In the wind.

Moves
17 Mar 06

i'm not an expert on what happens after death, but i'm guessing i would go to get judged.

S

Moves
17 Mar 06

I'd aim for my knee hitting your genitals so that when I crumpled I managed one last deathblow.

d

Moves
17 Mar 06
1 edit

Originally posted by darvlay
...and pitchforks you right in the ass while "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" roars over the loudspeakers.
Or "Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying" by B&S.

I always cry at endings.