1. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    17 Mar '06 16:28
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    If you were to die on me right know where would you go?
    Ray Comfort needs to be censured for creating all these annoying Jesusbots.
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    17 Mar '06 16:422 edits
    Originally posted by David C
    Ray Comfort needs to be censured for creating all these annoying Jesusbots.
    Hay, man I became a Christian before I even now of Ray Comfort or even that Kirk was a Christian. And it is not them that saves people it is God. The have only had there show for about 3 years. And I have been a Christian for about 4 years.
  3. Joined
    06 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '06 21:06
    Originally posted by stocken
    I think it's more like:

"Oh, so there is a hell after all? Cool..."

"Hey, Satan! Throw me a beer, will ya'!"
    You really have no concept of hell, do you?
    Hell is without God. God is the provider. There is nothing to do in hell. There is not beer. There are no loud speakers. There isn't even a ball to play a game with. There is nothing, nada, zero, zilch, zip. Satan isn't capable of providing anymore than you or I are. Why do you think the demons are so interested in possessing humans? So they can experience something besides pain again.
    Hell is a hot and very nasty place where souls reside and get to do nothing but think about the words all those pesky Christians told them and wonder why they didn't bother to check it out.

DF
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    17 Mar '06 23:01
    Originally posted by DragonFriend
    Hell is without God. God is the provider. There is nothing to do in hell. There is not beer. There are no loud speakers. There isn't even a ball to play a game with. There is nothing, nada, zero, zilch, zip. Satan isn't capable of providing anymore than you or I are. Why do you think the demons are so interes ...[text shortened]... all those pesky Christians told them and wonder why they didn't bother to check it out.

DF
    Aman! Brother in Christ well said!
  5. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    17 Mar '06 23:29
    Hell is without God. God is the provider. There is nothing to do in hell. There is not beer. There are no loud speakers. There isn't even a ball to play a game with. There is nothing, nada, zero, zilch, zip. Satan isn't capable of providing anymore than you or I are. Why do you think the demons are so interes ...[text shortened]... all those pesky Christians told them and wonder why they didn't bother to check it out.

DF
    Wait a sec,

How can it be nothing and something at the same time? Someone talking out their azz, methinks.
  6. Joined
    25 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Mar '06 23:34
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Wait a sec,

How can it be nothing and something at the same time? Someone talking out their azz, methinks.
    you forgot to add "as usual"....
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Mar '06 00:411 edit

DF
    I would like to point a few things out to you DF my good friend.

1) If God is omnipresent surely he would be present in hell. Thus Hell would be with God.
    2) If God is so loving and forgiving why condemn people to hell
    3) Satan is just a biblical figure expropriated by the christians and then represented as evil as a tactic to scare people into converting. Satan in fact is the paragon of enlightenment and freedom (no bible references but I am thinking of one Aleister Crowley).
    4) I recal reading in one gospel (Matthew?) that heaven is seven times the tempreature of the sun (or something of that kind). Thus surely heaven would be hotter then hell. Agree? I also dont understand how one could have eternal rest with that reputed light of God (think of Moses after meeting God). Everyone in heaven must suffer from insomnia!

P.S. Still I bet Satan throws a good barbie.

[EDIT] Just to add to my fourth point. Hell must be cooler then heaven since it consists of molten brimstone (and brimstone has a much lower melting temperature then the temperature of the sun).
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    18 Mar '06 01:09
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    I would like to point a few things out to you DF my good friend.

1) If God is omnipresent surely he would be present in hell. Thus Hell would be with God.
    2) If God is so loving and forgiving why condemn people to hell
    3) Satan is just a biblical figure expropriated by the christians and then represented as evil as a tactic to scare people into conve ...[text shortened]... ould have eternal life with that reputed light.

P.S. Still I bet Satan throws a good barbie.
    Nope, God can't stand the presence of sin.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Mar '06 01:16
    Nope, God can't stand the presence of sin.
    Guess he must hate humans since we are polluted with that terrible original sin. Now I understand why Jesus was so often mean to his disciples.
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    18 Mar '06 01:191 edit
    Guess he must hate humans since we are polluted with that terrible original sin. Now I understand why Jesus was so often mean to his disciples.
    Jesus was never mean. You are just deluted by the lie of Satan and the World.

Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
  11. Standard memberreader1107
    petting the cat
    On Clique Beach
    Moves
    18 Mar '06 01:45
    If you were to die on me right know where would you go?
    If there's an ironing board or a stove there, I went the wrong way.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Mar '06 01:57
    Jesus was never mean. You are just deluted by the lie of Satan and the World.

Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
    What about when Jesus accused his disciples of being ignorant? Or when he said Peter was Satan (this reference I can recall: Mark 16 ?-?)
  13. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    18 Mar '06 02:061 edit
    What about when Jesus accused his disciples of being ignorant? Or when he said Peter was Satan (this reference I can recall: Mark 16 ?-?)
    At that point they did not truly know the Lord in a personal way not until he came back.

Luke 24:44-49 (Verse 45 is what I am pointing you at)

44 He said to them, "This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms."

45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.
    46 He told them, "This is what is written: The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day,
    47 and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
    48 You are witnesses of these things.
    49 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high."

Once you open your heart to him, he will open the Scriptures to you to also. And then you might understand Matthew Ch. 25.
  14. Forgotten
    Moves
    18 Mar '06 02:09
    Hi RB!
    I am glad to see you posting again.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Mar '06 21:34
    At that point they did not truly know the Lord in a personal way not until he came back.

Luke 24:44-49 (Verse 45 is what I am pointing you at)

44 He said to them, "This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms."

45 Then he opened their minds ...[text shortened]... m, he will open the Scriptures to you to also. And then you might understand Matthew Ch. 25.
    Well, could you explain the original sin part then?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree